Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About- Political Edition

(11-18-2022, 09:28 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Does anyone know if this is still happening?
lolololol
[Image: 20221118-202513.jpg]
This story is huge and is being ignored. It's got all the leaders in Congress, on both sides or really just the uniparty, all getting laundered money back from the money sent to Ukraine.

If anyone is held accountable, they should all be in prison.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-19-2022, 02:59 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: She said they would be dropped into a box with other types of ballots and counted later. I have no reason to believe that didn’t happen.
My concern is Maricopa county, intentionally or not, continually conducts a muddled voting process that invites skepticism. Why can’t/won’t that county get its act together?

Of course there are reasons to disbelieve that narrative.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/arizona-g...opa-voting

[Image: dforce.jpg]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2022, 03:36 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

[Image: 20221122-143521.jpg]imagehost
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I'm totally down for a political meme thread. Mods, think we could make one?

(11-22-2022, 03:57 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I'm totally down for a political meme thread. Mods, think we could make one?

I think there's a button or something on one of the pages that let's you do it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Eh, I try to sub-catagorize mine.. If it's a covid meme, I put it there..

If it's kinda politically questionable, I put it in the political junk drawer here.

I'm going to make one. One of my guilty pleasures is political memes.

(11-23-2022, 01:25 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/NEWSMAX/status/15954...7lL3g&s=19

Has anyone else actually declared they’re running yet?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-23-2022, 05:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/jsolomonReports/stat...xSBEA&s=19

Project Veritas deserved to be banned.  So did Dinesh. Babylon Bee did not.  But, not my website.

Regardless, Twitter then and no faces zero legal liability for muting the speech of users or for promoting falsehood or incitement.  No consequences then, no consequences  now.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-23-2022, 06:03 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-23-2022, 05:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/jsolomonReports/stat...xSBEA&s=19

Project Veritas deserved to be banned.  So did Dinesh. Babylon Bee did not.  But, not my website.

Regardless, Twitter then and no faces zero legal liability for muting the speech of users or for promoting falsehood or incitement.  No consequences then, no consequences  now.

Which left wing entities and people should have been banned, in your opinion?

(11-23-2022, 06:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-23-2022, 06:03 PM)mikesez Wrote: Project Veritas deserved to be banned.  So did Dinesh. Babylon Bee did not.  But, not my website.

Which left wing entities and people should have been banned, in your opinion?

Unfortunately the stuff they pulled, I'm not as aware of.  But I certainly think Kathy Griffin's "art" was inciting violence.  Was she banned for that? She should have been.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2022, 07:20 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-23-2022, 06:03 PM)mikesez Wrote:

Bull [BLEEP].  Revealing truth is NEVER wrong.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2022, 07:38 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/15955...Gy-Jg&s=19

lolololololol

I mean, why not? We have a pretend President haha