Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2022, 11:23 AM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-24-2022, 10:19 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Man, if you had put that in the meme section, I would have given you a +1.

Mang, I’m new here, if I had only known there was a thread dedicated to political memes…oh shucks, I’ll post it there too
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-24-2022, 10:19 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Man, if you had put that in the meme section, I would have given you a +1.

He held up his end of the bargain.. You need to +1 him lolol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

A deal is a deal.

You can watch the full movie here ~

Died Suddenly

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/wo...-suddenly/
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(11-25-2022, 10:50 PM)Ronster Wrote: You can watch the full movie here ~

Died Suddenly

Is it any good? I haven't watched it yet because I know most of the stuff and not sure I want to be reminded of all the potential issues that will hit people who took it in the future.

I really hope the bad batches were limited.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(11-26-2022, 12:22 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-25-2022, 10:50 PM)Ronster Wrote: You can watch the full movie here ~

Died Suddenly

Is it any good? I haven't watched it yet because I know most of the stuff and not sure I want to be reminded of all the potential issues that will hit people who took it in the future.

It’s very educational, it’s worse than even I thought

(11-26-2022, 09:58 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 12:22 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Is it any good? I haven't watched it yet because I know most of the stuff and not sure I want to be reminded of all the potential issues that will hit people who took it in the future.

It’s very educational, it’s worse than even I thought
That's what I've heard, will have to watch it before I tell some people to watch it. When it's laid out like that and shown you have potentially signed your own death warrant, most people won't be able to handle it.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Lol, Stew Peters. It's so pathetic that Netflix had to put an actual disinformation sticker on it because they didn't realize that Peters was pretending it wasn't fictional.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The embalmer observations are not debatable. Anyone who tries to debunk it will fail. The cells don’t lie.

(11-26-2022, 03:09 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, Stew Peters. It's so pathetic that Netflix had to put an actual disinformation sticker on it because they didn't realize that Peters was pretending it wasn't fictional.
I agree he is in it to get paid so you can't take what he says as truth. You have to look at the information and verify it. Look at the stuff they are pulling out of people's bodies and it isn't normal until the jabs started.

(11-26-2022, 04:58 PM)Ronster Wrote: The embalmer observations are not debatable. Anyone who tries to debunk it will fail. The cells don’t lie.

Show me one examination of those claims on the record with independent verification that proves they were caused by the vaccines.

(11-26-2022, 05:19 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 03:09 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, Stew Peters. It's so pathetic that Netflix had to put an actual disinformation sticker on it because they didn't realize that Peters was pretending it wasn't fictional.
I agree he is in it to get paid so you can't take what he says as truth. You have to look at the information and verify it. Look at the stuff they are pulling out of people's bodies and it isn't normal until the jabs started.

Same for you please.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-26-2022, 08:50 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 04:58 PM)Ronster Wrote: The embalmer observations are not debatable. Anyone who tries to debunk it will fail. The cells don’t lie.

Show me one examination of those claims on the record with independent verification that proves they were caused by the vaccines.

(11-26-2022, 05:19 PM)p_rushing Wrote: I agree he is in it to get paid so you can't take what he says as truth. You have to look at the information and verify it. Look at the stuff they are pulling out of people's bodies and it isn't normal until the jabs started.

Same for you please.
How many people are going to their doctor to get a d dimer tests before and after when they are being told it was fully tested and is fine?

It would be one thing if it was actually tested in a double blind study and full analysis was done on all the people in the trials. That wasn't done and anyone doing anything was shot down.

I know there were a few doctors studying the clots and doing before and after clotting tests. Most people, I think it was around 90 or could have been 900, were showing elevated levels in the after tests. I don't have a link to the results though.

The other stuff is on camera, doctors reports showing large clots being removed and 1 was a teen, embalming showing what was pulled out, etc.

You are never going to get the 100% proof that it is the jab, so you will always have an out to rationalize it away. There was no studies done in a scientific manner to proof things. You have to look at all the other impacts together and you should be able to come to the conclusion on what is different now that would be causing the increase in deaths and these conditions. Single cases can't be proven even if you have full work ups done before and after because stuff can just happen that science doesn't currently understand what the cause is.

Yeah, right. I'm always going to have what you consider to be excuses because you use anecdotes, fuzzy video recordings, unverified evidence, fraudulent experts, and disproven studies. So instead you guys propagate information from the guys who've been repeatedly shown to be lying (dying doctors in Canada, people collapsing and dying all over the place, magnet arms) or nuts (the vaccine is how Satan is using snake DNA to create human/demon hybrids). Ok.

I urge you to read this piece from McGill University. The author is Jonathan Jarry, a world renowned science communicator who writes excellent pieces that help laypeople like us to understand the reasons why a scientific statement of fact is true or not. In this piece he goes point by point through Died Suddenly and explains all of the problems with the presentation. He's far more reasonable with this stuff than I am. There's also a few links in there to why the clot thing isn't what Died Suddenly says it is, you might want to take a look at those as well. One thing is for sure, he's dead right about the role of emotion in this whole thing.

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-...-not-think

“Covid-19, surely released on-purpose, was, as Ed Dowd avers, a cover for global bankruptcy. Nothing else explains the astounding coordination of so many governments acting the same way against their own citizens: lockdowns, vaxx mandates, vaxx passports, and all. The icing on that poison cake, of course, is that everything the public health officialdom told you about Covid-19 was patently untrue, and dishonestly so, not via omission or plain incompetence. In fact, the virus was made in a Chinese lab with the help of Dr. Fauci and colleagues. Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine did work effectively against it. The “vaccines” were not tested properly and turned out to be harmful. And now the Covid-19 melodrama is ending in a discernable death-of-the-vaxxed and the reveal of all those aforesaid lies, while, anyway, despite their gaslight and smoke-screens, the global bankruptcy ”

https://kunstler.com/[BLEEP]-nation/some-lights-go-out-some-lights-go-on/

Ruptured aorta can result from the spike protein in mRNA injection.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/dr...s-warning/

I never got "The Jab" and I didn't get sick in any shape, way, manner or form....... My Distrust of the Government and the CDC goes WAY BACK!

Huge number of Americans believe health officials lied about COVID vaccines, masks
Yet more than 2/3 say they trust CDC to provide accurate information

Nearly half of Americans believe public health officials lied about the effectiveness of vaccines and masks, while many also said the government has spent enough money fighting COVID-19 and should move on, according to a new poll.

https://www.wnd.com/2022/12/huge-number-...4zIAKrjqEU
[Image: review.jpg]

Ryan Cole and World Nut Daily. Lol.

We just reintroduced masks in hospitals the last few months

Florida Surgeon General Reveals Scary Risks Associated With Covid Jabs

Florida surgeon general Joseph Ladapo revealed the risks associated with the Covid-19 mRNA vaccines that Biden Administration officials vowed were not a concern.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnol...ItFBFvDdN8
[Image: review.jpg]

(12-09-2022, 11:15 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Florida Surgeon General Reveals Scary Risks Associated With Covid Jabs

Florida surgeon general Joseph Ladapo revealed the risks associated with the Covid-19 mRNA vaccines that Biden Administration officials vowed were not a concern.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnol...ItFBFvDdN8
Either it's causing it or it is accelerating issues for people. There are a bunch of excess deaths from non-covid things that have doctors who don't think or have small practices wondering what is going on.

Without seeing the larger numbers, most people won't even know it's happening. If you have a normal 10% death rate of patients (that's high unless you see older patients), a 20% increase isn't even going to be noticed unless you have thousands of patients.