Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Shocking Discrepancy Found in Maricopa Vote Count

(12-21-2022, 02:38 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/KariLakeWarRoom/stat...5v4Jw&s=19

This is starting to get real interesting..

https://twitter.com/KariLakeWarRoom/stat...0ANVQ&s=19

Okay, so some ballots were the wrong size.  How is that evidence of fraud?  How is that evidence that Kari Lake won the election?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2022, 05:00 PM by WingerDinger.)

(12-21-2022, 04:55 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-21-2022, 02:38 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/KariLakeWarRoom/stat...5v4Jw&s=19

This is starting to get real interesting..

https://twitter.com/KariLakeWarRoom/stat...0ANVQ&s=19

Okay, so some ballots were the wrong size.  How is that evidence of fraud?  How is that evidence that Kari Lake won the election?

Easy RINO, don't attack the messenger..

"It could not be an accident. They had to be configured."

https://twitter.com/KariLakeWarRoom/stat...-QUdQ&s=19
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(12-21-2022, 04:59 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(12-21-2022, 04:55 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Okay, so some ballots were the wrong size.  How is that evidence of fraud?  How is that evidence that Kari Lake won the election?

I'm not attacking you.  I'm just asking- some ballots were the wrong size.  So what?   Did these ballots all go to Kari Lake voters?  Were they ever counted properly?  Did everyone who voted have their vote counted?  I don't understand the hype about this.

(12-21-2022, 05:15 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-21-2022, 04:59 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Easy RINO, don't attack the messenger..

I'm not attacking you.  I'm just asking- some ballots were the wrong size.  So what?   Did these ballots all go to Kari Lake voters?  Were they ever counted properly?  Did everyone who voted have their vote counted?  I don't understand the hype about this.

According to the tweet, the 42.5% of the ballots that were wrong-sized were rejected by the tabulators. The question is if those ballots were then hand tabulated. If so, then it’s a nothing burger.

(12-21-2022, 04:59 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(12-21-2022, 04:55 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Okay, so some ballots were the wrong size.  How is that evidence of fraud?  How is that evidence that Kari Lake won the election?

Take it easy man, you need to remember that RINOs are mostly blind. It usually shows up the worst when examining things that benefit the Democrat Party politically.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-21-2022, 05:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-21-2022, 05:15 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I'm not attacking you.  I'm just asking- some ballots were the wrong size.  So what?   Did these ballots all go to Kari Lake voters?  Were they ever counted properly?  Did everyone who voted have their vote counted?  I don't understand the hype about this.

According to the tweet, the 42.5% of the ballots that were wrong-sized were rejected by the tabulators. The question is if those ballots were then hand tabulated. If so, then it’s a nothing burger.

Exactly.

(12-21-2022, 02:28 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Lol. You know how.

Eee-yea
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-21-2022, 05:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-21-2022, 05:15 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I'm not attacking you.  I'm just asking- some ballots were the wrong size.  So what?   Did these ballots all go to Kari Lake voters?  Were they ever counted properly?  Did everyone who voted have their vote counted?  I don't understand the hype about this.

So how do we know they were duplicated correctly? They separated them so there is no way to check. The chain of custody was also broken so we don't have a way to even confirm the amount of ballots in bin 3 matched what they received. The entire election cannot be certified and they don't even have to prove any cheating.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2022, 08:32 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 3 times in total.)

The judge has rejected the last of Kari Lake's claims about the election.  

"Every witness brought before the court “was asked about any personal knowledge of both intentional misconduct and intentional misconduct directed to impact the 2022 General Election. Every single witness before the Court disclaimed any personal knowledge of such misconduct,” Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson wrote in the ruling. Mr. Thompson was appointed to the bench by former GOP Gov. Jan Brewer."
Wall Street Journal

What an impossible standard. You have to have impartial agency with the capacity and willingness to prosecute before you would EVER get that standard.

Repubs just need to learn how to cheat and not get caught like Dems routinely do. Of course, they may not have the judicial infrastructures in place to do this.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 12-26-2022, 02:28 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-26-2022, 02:02 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Repubs just need to learn how to cheat and not get caught like Dems routinely do. Of course, they may not have the judicial infrastructures in place to do this.

I do know that there's a big Republican push on Twitter to start harvesting ballots.

https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/...ZODqA&s=19

(This post was last modified: 12-27-2022, 03:24 AM by p_rushing.)

(12-25-2022, 07:06 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: The judge has rejected the last of Kari Lake's claims about the election.  

"Every witness brought before the court “was asked about any personal knowledge of both intentional misconduct and intentional misconduct directed to impact the 2022 General Election. Every single witness before the Court disclaimed any personal knowledge of such misconduct,” Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson wrote in the ruling. Mr. Thompson was appointed to the bench by former GOP Gov. Jan Brewer."
Wall Street Journal
The law doesn't say anything about intentional, the fact that the laws weren't followed is good enough to introduce doubt in the outcome. Legally it should be an open and shut case as there are very large numbers of ballots affected. There is no way for either party to prove anything with the chain of custody not being there. The county can't even prove how many votes there were.
(12-25-2022, 09:31 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: What an impossible standard. You have to have impartial agency with the capacity and willingness to prosecute before you would EVER get that standard.
Basically is saying show me fraud happened after the fact and the books were able to be cleaned. You can't prove any vote it legal or illegal as there is no chain of custody. You can't prove signatures didn't match because it was thrown out because you should have sued before the election; before the election you have no standing because they haven't committed the fraud yet and have only told you they were going to do it.
(12-26-2022, 02:02 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Repubs just need to learn how to cheat and not get caught like Dems routinely do. Of course, they may not have the judicial infrastructures in place to do this.
There is no worrying about getting caught, just do it since there are no laws being enforced.

It would be hilarious if a uhaul truck backed up and dumped truck loads of ballots every day at every drop box. The same drop boxes that the dems have made it illegal to record people at.

(12-26-2022, 02:24 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

I do know that there's a big Republican push on Twitter to start harvesting ballots.

https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/...ZODqA&s=19
They did that in CA and won seats but it really needs to be outlawed

Ballot harvesting undermines the very principles of democracy. It's a sham, just like almost every other voting practice endorsed by democrats. Moderates on this board should be up in arms about these terrible policies, but they're too busy patting themselves on the back for being on the "right side" of a court ruling. I told you this wasn't going to go anywhere. Judges are treating this like a criminal case when it should be a civil case. You cannot have 100 certainty unless it's being investigated by neutral parties who are pursuing the law and have permission from the courts to investigate thoroughly. It's basically feedback loop.

I love the optimism from some of the conservatives on this board, but you guys need to start understanding how the justice system works and how it's being exploited. The more Dems win these cases, the worse it's going to get. Republicans can win unless they support the same tactics, but it's just a race to the bottom. It will only result in less trust in our system, and the minute a Republican gets caught doing this, it will be in the 24/7 news cycle, and the NPCs on this forum will be posting here about the TRUE threat to democracy. Can't wait.

(This post was last modified: 12-27-2022, 10:05 AM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

Maybe once the Republicans can show that they can ballot harvest just as good as the dems, maybe they will start winning some races too.

At least maybe they'll finally outlaw ballot harvesting once the Republicans learn how to do it.

Marty has it right. The Republicans need to stop this self-defeating practice of encouraging voters to cast their ballots on election day. Utilizing the early voting process to their advantage will cure their ills.

Why the hell does anyone need to be told when to show up to vote? Just go do it. I'll get there when I get there. Why does getting there early matter? I probably know the answer but it's been a long day and I'm too lazy to look it up. Spoon feed me! LOL

(12-27-2022, 05:56 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Why the hell does anyone need to be told when to show up to vote? Just go do it. I'll get there when I get there. Why does getting there early matter? I probably know the answer but it's been a long day and I'm too lazy to look it up. Spoon feed me! LOL

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...pid1513890

(12-27-2022, 05:56 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Why the hell does anyone need to be told when to show up to vote? Just go do it. I'll get there when I get there. Why does getting there early matter? I probably know the answer but it's been a long day and I'm too lazy to look it up. Spoon feed me! LOL
The dem lawyer actually said it was the voter's fault that the printer malfunctions disenfranchised them because they didn't use early voting.

What would the dems from the 90s say about black people waiting until the last minute after getting off work to vote and the polling centers closing?

They don't care about race. They just needed to create loopholes. It's a ridiculous argument that people need to vote early for any reason.