Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

If my anti-vax post stop just one person from getting the vaccines then all the abuse I endure will be worth it. I firmly believe they injected people with a vaccine that was not ready for release. A vaccine that was not needed nor does what it was sold to do. Hate me, I DON’T care, if I can prevent one vaccine death or a hundred, that’s all I care about. And that’s the truth of it…
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-03-2023, 12:26 PM)Ronster Wrote: If my anti-vax  post stop just one person from getting the vaccines then all the abuse I endure will be worth it. I firmly believe they injected people with a vaccine that was not ready for release. A vaccine that was not needed nor does what it was sold to do. Hate me, I DON’T care, if I can prevent one vaccine death or a hundred, that’s all I care about.  And that’s the truth of it…
No one is going to [BLEEP] Ronster on a Jags message board for health advice.

Get over yourself you [BLEEP] loser.

Ah look... the white knight has arrived, once again, to show us how to treat our fellow poster.

(01-03-2023, 12:43 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Ah look... the white knight has arrived, once again, to show us how to treat our fellow poster.
Oh look..... Ronsters daddy comes in to say "Stop being mean to him!"

You can go [BLEEP] yourself too.

You are welcome to be mean to him. That's your choice. Just wanted to point out your hypocrisy.

(01-03-2023, 12:48 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You are welcome to be mean to him. That's your choice. Just wanted to point out your hypocrisy.
There is no hypocrisy.

He has wished, on multiple occasions, that everyone on the left die. Then he continues to spew misinformation about the shot while a young man fights for his life.

He's a garbage human being and you are the only one who sticks up for him. So you can shove your hypocrisy up your smug [BLEEP].

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2023, 12:57 PM by Lucky2Last.)

Still white knighting, I see.

Cleatwood the champion... armed with no data, facts, or logic, will fight against the oppressors on this messageboard. He will stand against smugness and spurn research and self-education. Good luck, keyboard warrior... may the odds be ever in your favor!

(01-03-2023, 10:21 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 10:11 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: There are millions of young people playing sports.  Sports involve a significant amount of exertion, and heart issues will show up.  Are you sure the statistics for this year are not normal?  Have you compared the rate of incidences to other years?

Bra, tell me a time when so many athletes and other young people ever had this many cardiac issues. It doesn’t matter one iota if you believe the vaccines do or do not have anything to do with these young people dying. 

The fact is all those young people have one thing in common, the vaccines. And prior to the Vax, young people weren’t falling down dead with the frequency we see now. Why now?

(01-03-2023, 10:17 AM)Khan Artist Wrote: Shut the [BLEEP] up and get the [BLEEP] out of here you [BLEEP] moron.

Hahahaha

You presented a video earlier that claimed vaccine injury from incidents that occurred before the Vax was available. You got fooled.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-03-2023, 02:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 10:21 AM)Ronster Wrote: Bra, tell me a time when so many athletes and other young people ever had this many cardiac issues. It doesn’t matter one iota if you believe the vaccines do or do not have anything to do with these young people dying. 

The fact is all those young people have one thing in common, the vaccines. And prior to the Vax, young people weren’t falling down dead with the frequency we see now. Why now?

Hahahaha

You presented a video earlier that claimed vaccine injury from incidents that occurred before the Vax was available. You got fooled.

Their are literally hundreds of resources that show the harm the vaccine causes…

https://www.brightworkresearch.com/how-t...-the-body/
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(01-03-2023, 02:33 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 02:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You presented a video earlier that claimed vaccine injury from incidents that occurred before the Vax was available. You got fooled.

Their are literally hundreds of resources that show the harm the vaccine causes…

You mistake a mountain of bull [BLEEP] for legitimate resources. You sourced InfoWars for deity's sake.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-03-2023, 03:03 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 02:33 PM)Ronster Wrote: Their are literally hundreds of resources that show the harm the vaccine causes…

You mistake a mountain of bull [BLEEP] for legitimate resources. You sourced InfoWars for deity's sake.

I site sources that are not financially motivated to lie to me, like the Mayo Clinic “that serves as a PR firm to Big Pharma. None of the legacy sites will ever cross Big Pharma nor the Government and if there were no other places to get information we would never get the truth. InfoWars, I agree is probably not the best site to use a source, that was a mistake

(01-03-2023, 03:11 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 03:03 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You mistake a mountain of bull [BLEEP] for legitimate resources. You sourced InfoWars for deity's sake.

I site sources that are not financially motivated to lie to me, like the Mayo Clinic “that serves as a PR firm to Big Pharma. None of the legacy sites will ever cross Big Pharma nor the Government and if there were no other places to get information we would never get the truth. InfoWars, I agree is probably not the best site to use a source, that was a mistake

You cite sources that literally say "Sign up at our subscription site for the answers the doctors won't give you." On the sites. They literally say that at Bright Research. Yet you seem adamant to fulfill Barnum's Maxim and be a complete [BLEEP] hole to everyone else while you do it.

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2023, 03:28 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

You will never be able to site a legitimate source for this. Information is constantly being buried. The CDC just had a legitimate study removed that showed firearm users stopped crime. FSG can see it in almost any other area, but he just isn't critical enough of his field.

Now that mandates have stopped, I have lost interest in pursuing my education on the subject matter for the most part. I don't care nearly as much about this topic as I used to, so I am not up to date on the latest findings. People can do their own research and make their own choices which is all I ever wanted. That said, it's clear that Big Pharma is a major player in US policy and benefits greatly from our lack of awareness on the subject matter. Something like 90% of all their profits come from US citizens, because the US healthcare system is exploitable. That is undisputable. Considering that fact alone, we have WAY too many believers and not enough critics.

People with power and money use their power and money to make more power and money.

(01-03-2023, 03:27 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You will never be able to site a legitimate source for this. Information is constantly being buried. The CDC just had a legitimate study removed that showed firearm users stopped crime. FSG can see it in almost any other area, but he just isn't critical enough of his field.

Now that mandates have stopped, I have lost interest in pursuing my education on the subject matter for the most part. I don't care nearly as much about this topic as I used to, so I am not up to date on the latest findings. People can do their own research and make their own choices which is all I ever wanted. That said, it's clear that Big Pharma is a major player in US policy and benefits greatly from our lack of awareness on the subject matter. Something like 90% of all their profits come from US citizens, because the US healthcare system is exploitable. That is undisputable. Considering that fact alone, we have WAY too many believers and not enough critics.

People with power and money use their power and money to make more power and money.

I'm extremely critical of my field, as we all are. I'm more critical of the nonsense spewed by people who can't even get the timeline of events right, much less explain complex biomedical research while simultaneously claiming it validates their political positions.

Hey Ronster

What about other contact sports like Rugby where they don't have any padding at all , there hasn't been any cases of heart attacks or heart issues at all due to the vaccine or even anything else.

(01-03-2023, 03:23 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 03:11 PM)Ronster Wrote: I site sources that are not financially motivated to lie to me, like the Mayo Clinic “that serves as a PR firm to Big Pharma. None of the legacy sites will ever cross Big Pharma nor the Government and if there were no other places to get information we would never get the truth. InfoWars, I agree is probably not the best site to use a source, that was a mistake

You cite sources that literally say "Sign up at our subscription site for the answers the doctors won't give you." On the sites. They literally say that at Bright Research. Yet you seem adamant to fulfill Barnum's Maxim and be a complete [BLEEP] hole to everyone else while you do it.

Dude, I have supplied source after source through this whole thread, from ALL kinds of sources, you haven’t liked one of them. You never find fault with their actual findings, but instead dismiss them because they are not from a source YOU approve of. 

The real work is being done now, everyday more and more evidence is showing how deadly the vaccines are. 

Japan is now investigating vaccine deaths and others as well. I know, you think Japan is a bunch conspiracy theorists and you can’t wait to try and disavow their finding’s…

(01-03-2023, 03:54 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-03-2023, 03:27 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You will never be able to site a legitimate source for this. Information is constantly being buried. The CDC just had a legitimate study removed that showed firearm users stopped crime. FSG can see it in almost any other area, but he just isn't critical enough of his field.

I'm extremely critical of my field, as we all are. I'm more critical of the nonsense spewed by people who can't even get the timeline of events right, much less explain complex biomedical research while simultaneously claiming it validates their political positions.

I get that. However, just because it's from a poorly sited source, doesn't mean it's nonsense. A broken clock can be right twice a day. Germany and Japan are both investigating the vaccines. There has been an uptick in young deaths. Myocarditis is more prevalent in men under 40 from vaccination. These are facts. Is it the vaccine? Who knows? I think it's at least plausible. Trying to silence any voice that speaks out against it is not scientific or prudent. 

On a side note... I don't think you're critical enough of your field. And no... you all aren't that way. That's poppycock, and we've seen first hand how cowardly and conformist the medical field has become throughout this pandemic. The medical field is in shambles, and it's largely because doctors and administrators aren't doing their part to push against the BIGs.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdk3a9pI_jA

Intriguing family lol

Any relation Ronster ? Lol

Poor kid. You watch that and think, if he was born on the left side of the aisle, he'd believe men can be women. At least we can all agree that this family is wacky.

https://twitter.com/project_veritas/stat...ToKsDg6hrQ