Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About- Political Edition

Dang... that's a plus one in the meme thread.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-11-2023, 06:54 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/DavidWolfe/status/16...-NU0w&s=19

It’s very fitting your rep is at 420. Yet another coincidence.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2023, 08:22 PM by WingerDinger.)

(01-11-2023, 08:15 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 06:54 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/DavidWolfe/status/16...-NU0w&s=19

It’s very fitting your rep is at 420. Yet another coincidence.

Yehaw..

Need to freeze it now lolol

(01-11-2023, 07:42 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Dang... that's a plus one in the meme thread.

Technically, that's a video, not a meme.

~ Mikesez
or
~ JaguarsWoman
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(01-11-2023, 08:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 08:15 PM)Jags Wrote: It’s very fitting your rep is at 420. Yet another coincidence.

Yehaw..

Need to freeze it now lolol

(01-11-2023, 07:42 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Dang... that's a plus one in the meme thread.

Technically, that's a video, not a meme.

~ Mikesez
or
~ JaguarsWoman

Anything that catches on or goes viral is a meme.  Could be text, could be audio.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Having Joe Biden installed as POTUS is like having a smoke detector installed in your chimney....... A REALLY BAD IDEA!
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2023, 11:49 AM by WingerDinger.)

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/...InvIg&s=19

Juicy like a medium rare steak..

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/161...3yrYQ&s=19
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2023, 11:53 PM by Thewitnessofsolinvictus. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-04-2023, 10:43 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 10:12 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/reneeAZpatriot4/stat...3hPfA&s=19

This is the guy we need!

Politics becomes more like pro wrestling every day.

Warmer... It's a fixed work of heels and faces to line the owner's pockets with the marks' money.

(01-13-2023, 11:51 PM)Thewitnessofsolinvictus Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 10:43 PM)mikesez Wrote: Politics becomes more like pro wrestling every day.

Warmer... It's a fixed work of heels and faces to line the owner's pockets with the marks' money.

Now that's not exactly true.  If you contribute to the Trump campaign, that money goes to Trump and his friends. Trump and Biden don't share their money. There is no single "owner," even if there are marks.

Texas brewery cancels anti-censorship rally featuring Kyle Rittenhouse: 'Doesn't reflect our values' | Fox News

If Rittenhouse wants to make morality calls, then maybe he should step back and realize, right or wrong, he is a deeply polarizing figure. If I were a business, I wouldn't want him within a hundred miles of it. A business can't succeed by disenfranchising half of its potential customers.

How can anyone make morality calls without being polarizing? Americans don't share values. The right can't just cede ground continuously.

(01-14-2023, 03:46 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: How can anyone make morality calls without being polarizing? Americans don't share values. The right can't just cede ground continuously.

Sure they can, just watch the next two years.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%...ipo=images]

(01-14-2023, 11:08 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Texas brewery cancels anti-censorship rally featuring Kyle Rittenhouse: 'Doesn't reflect our values' | Fox News

If Rittenhouse wants to make morality calls, then maybe he should step back and realize, right or wrong, he is a deeply polarizing figure. If I were a business, I wouldn't want him within a hundred miles of it. A business can't succeed by disenfranchising half of its potential customers.

My question would be why they scheduled him in the first place knowing how polarizing he is.

(01-14-2023, 07:07 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 11:08 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Texas brewery cancels anti-censorship rally featuring Kyle Rittenhouse: 'Doesn't reflect our values' | Fox News

My question would be why they scheduled him in the first place knowing how polarizing he is.
It's Texas .... but either way they got the exposure they needed and probably at a smaller cost; it could have been the plan all along and he was never going to show up.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

What is so polarizing about the dude? 20 years ago, he would have been regarded as a hero. That Overton window is really messing with y'all.

(01-15-2023, 12:11 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: What is so polarizing about the dude?  20 years ago, he would have been regarded as a hero. That Overton window is really messing with y'all.

20 years ago, you just didn't hear about vigilantes with firearms.  It was legal in most states but it just wasn't something you heard about.  Owners would protect their own property.  Hired security would help.  But there were no unrelated local volunteers pitching in.

(01-15-2023, 03:19 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-15-2023, 12:11 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: What is so polarizing about the dude?  20 years ago, he would have been regarded as a hero. That Overton window is really messing with y'all.

20 years ago, you just didn't hear about vigilantes with firearms.  It was legal in most states but it just wasn't something you heard about.  Owners would protect their own property.  Hired security would help.  But there were no unrelated local volunteers pitching in.

Rooftop Koreans say you're full of [BLEEP].
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-15-2023, 04:03 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-15-2023, 03:19 PM)mikesez Wrote: 20 years ago, you just didn't hear about vigilantes with firearms.  It was legal in most states but it just wasn't something you heard about.  Owners would protect their own property.  Hired security would help.  But there were no unrelated local volunteers pitching in.

Rooftop Koreans say you're full of [BLEEP].

He'll have to google that to know what you're referring to.  It's a shame we didn't get more National Guard troops on the ground sooner.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.