Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It seems that Biden had Classified Docs at a personal location.......

I spell it cyryille like Jrr Tolkien does

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-13-2023, 05:16 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-13-2023, 10:26 AM)mikesez Wrote: Careful, someone might call you a [BLEEP] moron for bringing politicians other than Biden into the discussion.

Nope, just you. You're obsessed with blaming Trump for everything. It gets old.

(01-13-2023, 05:15 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: serious.

Cereal means serious?

OMG, I made an awesome South Park Al Gore reference and nothing… Good Lord somebody help this Man..
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Man? Or ManBearPig?

(01-14-2023, 08:21 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-13-2023, 05:16 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Nope, just you. You're obsessed with blaming Trump for everything. It gets old.

Cereal means serious?

OMG, I made an awesome South Park Al Gore reference and nothing… Good Lord somebody help this Man..

Americus is a lady...
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2023, 11:23 AM by Ronster.)

(01-14-2023, 09:38 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Man? Or ManBearPig?

There we go!! Super Cereal

(01-14-2023, 10:20 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 08:21 AM)Ronster Wrote: OMG, I made an awesome South Park Al Gore reference and nothing… Good Lord somebody help this Man..

Americus is a lady...

DOH! I knew that , whistle….
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

And that lady has bigger balls than some of ya'll..

(Not in a democrat way)

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2023, 01:46 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

LOL, get Trumps name out your damned mouths!!

You just got slapped

https://twitter.com/cassisnouveau/status...vPmUxyyIXA

The Russians and GOP planted the documents lololol

(01-14-2023, 11:22 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 09:38 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Man? Or ManBearPig?

There we go!! Super Cereal

(01-14-2023, 10:20 AM)mikesez Wrote: Americus is a lady...

DOH! I knew that , whistle….

[Image: im-totally-cereal-al-gore.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-14-2023, 11:33 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: And that lady has bigger balls than some of ya'll..

(Not in a democrat way)

Thanks for clarifying.  Banana

https://twitter.com/WendellHusebo/status...2960291841

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2023/01/...d-n1662135

This is getting some coverage now. Hunter was being paid more than $50,000, was closer to $80,000 a month and that points to the 50% Biden was forcing Hunter to pay him per Hunter's own texts about it.

Biden tax fraud is clear or Hunter lied on these docs.

So Trump fights releasing his tax records that have nothing in them and dems make precedent to get and release tax returns.
Trump is being sued for inflating values on loans and other docs. I wonder if this will also be nothing and turn out to set precedent that will take Hunter and Biden down.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(01-16-2023, 05:15 PM)p_rushing Wrote: https://twitter.com/WendellHusebo/status...2960291841

This is getting some coverage now. Hunter was being paid more than $50,000, was closer to $80,000 a month and that points to the 50% Biden was forcing Hunter to pay him per Hunter's own texts about it.

So Trump fights releasing his tax records that have nothing in them and dems make precedent to get and release tax returns.
Trump is being sued for inflating values on loans and other docs. I wonder if this will also be nothing and turn out to set precedent that will take Hunter and Biden down.

Am I the first one to question paying any amount of rent for a property you claim to own?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2023, 07:47 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-16-2023, 05:15 PM)p_rushing Wrote: https://twitter.com/WendellHusebo/status...2960291841

Not sure why you would have to show proof of rent received from anyone, especially a family member, on a property you own, unless there was a signed contract involved.

Not a fan of any of the Biden's, but this seems to be a stretch.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2023, 08:41 PM by p_rushing.)

(01-16-2023, 07:47 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Not sure why you would have to show proof of rent received from anyone, especially a family member, on a property you own, unless there was a signed contract involved.

Not a fan of any of the Biden's, but this seems to be a stretch.

Rental income is required to be reported and possibly pay taxes on. Biden did not report the rental income. The rent is more than 6x the expected rent, so he wouldn't have been able to write it off. Hunter also provided this claim on docs, so it was used for financial purposes.

*Depending on how much a family member is paying, it may not matter and won't get you in trouble but it should be reported. If they are covering expenses, part of utilities, etc. If it's kids or parents, then you probably aren't charging more than expenses or it's low enough to be reported as a gift or written off.

(01-16-2023, 06:37 PM)Sneakers Wrote:

Am I the first one to question paying any amount of rent for a property you claim to own?
There's also that fact but I don't remember the exact dates. It will be interesting to see the paperwork of those sales from Biden to Hunter and back. I wonder if everything was done by the book and taxes all paid.

Buried in this is Joe has kept closer tabs on Hunter's activities than he would like to admit. The two were definitely in cahoots.

Anyhow, in the Obama administration you definitely had a VP and an SoS playing fast and loose with these documents in ways that would easily land plebians like us in jail.

And in the Trump administration, at least at the end of it, Trump did the same thing. The President has certain duties he did not fulfill, and he can only change classification status using a procedure that he did not use.

We have two choices now. We can say "I guess that's normal now, they have the public trust, so one set of rules for them and another for us" or, we can say "let's prosecute both of them."

We can't prosecute one and not the other.

And we better choose carefully, because this is the kind of choice we probably won't get to revisit for a few decades.

(01-16-2023, 10:06 PM)mikesez Wrote: Buried in this is Joe has kept closer tabs on Hunter's activities than he would like to admit.  The two were definitely in cahoots. 

Anyhow, in the Obama administration you definitely had a VP and an SoS playing fast and loose with these documents in ways that would easily land plebians like us in jail. 

And in the Trump administration, at least at the end of it, Trump did the same thing.  The President has certain duties he did not fulfill, and he can only change classification status using a procedure that he did not use.

We have two choices now.  We can say "I guess that's normal now, they have the public trust, so one set of rules for them and another for us" or, we can say "let's prosecute both of them." 

And we better choose carefully, because this is the kind of choice we probably won't get to revisit for a few decades.

You saying it over and over again doesn't make it any less false.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-16-2023, 10:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 10:06 PM)mikesez Wrote: Buried in this is Joe has kept closer tabs on Hunter's activities than he would like to admit.  The two were definitely in cahoots. 

And in the Trump administration, at least at the end of it, Trump did the same thing.  The President has certain duties he did not fulfill, and he can only change classification status using a procedure that he did not use.

We have two choices now.  We can say "I guess that's normal now, they have the public trust, so one set of rules for them and another for us" or, we can say "let's prosecute both of them." 

You saying it over and over again doesn't make it any less false.

Stick to sports and public health bud.

(01-16-2023, 10:47 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 10:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You saying it over and over again doesn't make it any less false.

Stick to sports and public health bud.

Stick to being a whatever the [BLEEP] you are bud.

NBC correspondent caught on hot mic complaining Biden ignored classified doc question: 'Didn't say a word'
Biden refused to say whether he will commit to speaking to special counsel investigating classified documents

A hot mic moment caught NBC News White House correspondent Peter Alexander complaining about President Joe Biden's refusal to answer questions after reporters repeatedly asked him to address the classified documents from his time as vice president that were recently found in his possession.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-corres...didnt-word
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2023, 09:51 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

Honestly, why would he say anything at all?

His back is against the wall and almost anything he says about it can be incriminating lol

Corn Pop got soggy pretty fast..