Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(01-26-2023, 11:06 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-26-2023, 10:11 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I do hope that we can laugh at some of this stuff, the interactions here are best viewed through the lense of humour. I have no ill will towards anyone, and I think you all know that. Except JaguarsWoman, that dude can get bent.

Jaguars Woman was a dude?

I always had my suspicions.

(01-26-2023, 01:55 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-26-2023, 12:33 AM)captivating Wrote: The most overworked people during the pandemic are clowns to you.

For shame!!  I hope you never need a nurse in the future.

Clowns was me being nice, more like co-conspiracists too genocide. They are complicit to the vaccine holocaust

So complicit to your fevered hallucinations then? No big deal really.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What do you think about that Veritas video?

JagsWoman was kind of a hottie..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2023, 03:19 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-26-2023, 03:13 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: JagsWoman was kind of a hottie..

Yeah, wasn't that the poster that always complained about how everyone should support the team blindly, knew next to nothing about the actual game of football, very 'rah rah rah', and so on? For a while, they seemed like a parody poster.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-26-2023, 03:18 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-26-2023, 03:13 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: JagsWoman was kind of a hottie..

Yeah, wasn't that the poster that always complained about how everyone should support the team blindly, knew next to nothing about the actual game of football, and so on?  For a while, they seemed like a parody poster.

Not only the Jags, but also Green Bay, I think Seattle and a few others lolol..

And don't talk bad about The Gators, Tim Tebow or Ohio State lolol

(01-26-2023, 03:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-26-2023, 03:18 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Yeah, wasn't that the poster that always complained about how everyone should support the team blindly, knew next to nothing about the actual game of football, and so on?  For a while, they seemed like a parody poster.

Not only the Jags, but also Green Bay, I think Seattle and a few others lolol..

I remember her from years ago, she was an original poster, or damn near. What happened to her?
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(01-26-2023, 04:39 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-26-2023, 03:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Not only the Jags, but also Green Bay, I think Seattle and a few others lolol..

I remember her from years ago, she was an original poster, or damn near. What happened to her?

She decided to follow her dream..

She went on SharkTank and got approved for her new invention.. The Cozy Cat Sweater..

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2023, 04:47 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-26-2023, 04:44 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-26-2023, 04:39 PM)Ronster Wrote: I remember her from years ago, she was an original poster, or damn near. What happened to her?

She decided to follow her dream..

She went on SharkTank and got approved for her new invention.. The Cozy Cat Sweater..

Hahaha, dude, you ain’t right in the head…
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Oh, and this beauty

https://twitter.com/healthbyjames/status...azwV4MtQIQ

I mean, they are the experts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lcMPgB1CWQ

Remember when I posted this 2 years ago? Glad the experts finally agree.... it was SO hard being wrong for all that time. Interesting note: couldn't find this interview on the CNN YouTube channel, so I had to post it from a different one. Wonder how their sponsors feel about that conversation.

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2023, 07:41 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-26-2023, 06:51 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lcMPgB1CWQ

Remember when I posted this 2 years ago? Glad the experts finally agree.... it was SO hard being wrong for all that time. Interesting note: couldn't find this interview on the CNN YouTube channel, so I had to post it from a different one. Wonder how their sponsors feel about that conversation.

Everything that us unvaccinated had to endure, all the hate, threats and abuse that we took. The threat of not being able to support our families. It was a nightmare. I came close to getting the poison; thank God I resisted.

The pressure to get the jab was intense and it came from every direction. I just couldn’t do it. 

No Sam I Am, I don’t want your green eggs and ham…

So Pfizer is mutating the COVID virus? I wonder what they have to gain from this? Hmmm, let’s put on our thinking caps, hmmmm

https://twitter.com/rwmalonemd/status/16...RzUsVIJDcQ

LOL

“They knew: why didn't the unvaccinated do more to warn us?
The unvaccinated knew what we didn't. Some of them said too little. Most said nothing at all. A lot of blood is now on their hands.”

More —

https://iqfy.com/unvaccinated-silence/

That's got to be satire.

(01-26-2023, 08:52 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: That's got to be satire.

Ya but, there’s this gem too. IDK. LOL either way it’s hilarious..

“How do we prevent discrimination against the vaccinated”

https://iqfy.com/discrimination-against-the-vaccinated/

Yes. It's satire. Where do you even find this stuff?

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2023, 09:23 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-26-2023, 09:01 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yes. It's satire. Where do you even find this stuff?

This new fangled place called the innneernet.

Detoxify, detoxify, detoxify

(01-26-2023, 09:01 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yes. It's satire. Where do you even find this stuff?

How can you say it's satire when it perfectly represents Ronster?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-26-2023, 07:48 PM)Ronster Wrote: So Pfizer is mutating the COVID virus? I wonder what they have to gain from this? Hmmm, let’s put on our thinking caps, hmmmm

https://twitter.com/rwmalonemd/status/16...RzUsVIJDcQ

Lol, you really have no idea how medical innovation happens, do you.  Rolleyes

(01-26-2023, 06:51 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lcMPgB1CWQ

According to what she said you were wrong two years ago, so yeah, it probably was hard on you. Glad you finally accept it.