Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars to sign former Rams TE Jacob Harris.

(05-16-2023, 10:23 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(05-16-2023, 07:56 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Stench?  

And?

Are you and the other bozo really trying to turn this into something negative? Or are you so anti-social you don't understand what i'm saying. 

If a chiefs fan walks into Arrowhead and says "sure wreaks of winning in here"

Do you think they are insulting the team/stadium?

I feel like i'm having a stroke everytime I read you and that other clowns responses.

LOL

"stench" and "wreak" are words meant to carry a negative connotation. 
Also - it's "reek" not "wreak.

You are using them incorrectly and getting upset that they are being interpreted correctly.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

And?

Are you and the other bozo really trying to turn this into something negative? Or are you so anti-social you don't understand what i'm saying. 

I feel like i'm having a stroke everytime I read you and that other clowns responses.

Yawn…
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2023, 12:52 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(05-16-2023, 03:10 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: This has the stench of a Balke classic. Find the guy with absurd physical gifts who is available cheap because of an injury.

Whereas Caldwell was the king of drafting injured players that looked like a bargain in the draft ... then we'd be left to state after a couple of years that "this guy is good when healthy"

(05-15-2023, 08:49 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/MathBomb/status/1388...00807?s=20

Those numbers are before he tore his ACL and MCL.

He literally played in 16 games and has 1 more catch than I do in the NFL

Special Teams depth, at best. We really need Engram signed and ready to go. The physicality after the catch was huge for us.

And?

You're the one using negative verbiage here. Why did you say something negative if you don't want it to be construed as a negative statement?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-16-2023, 02:50 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-16-2023, 10:23 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Are you and the other bozo really trying to turn this into something negative? Or are you so anti-social you don't understand what i'm saying. 

You're the one using negative verbiage here. Why did you say something negative if you don't want it to be construed as a negative statement?

Don’t confuse him…
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2023, 07:19 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Just signed Sammis Reyes. We are getting some athletic freaks

https://www.si.com/nfl/jaguars/news/new-...pects-ever

https://twitter.com/thorku/status/137983...65348?s=20

(05-16-2023, 11:50 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(05-16-2023, 10:23 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Are you and the other bozo really trying to turn this into something negative? Or are you so anti-social you don't understand what i'm saying. 

LOL

You are using them incorrectly and getting upset that they are being interpreted correctly.

"Bad and "nasty" are words meant to carry a negative connotation. 

"Damn she's bad" ~ Complimenting a girls looks
"Damn that cars got a nasty 0-60 ~ Complimenting the vehicle performance

We get it, half of you on this board are 3/4th the way through your lives and probably still use phrases like "gee willikers" and "son of a biscuit" but some of us on this board aren't currently getting SSI payments, and you're living in 2023, not the world you remember back in the 60s old man.

(05-16-2023, 11:43 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(05-16-2023, 11:50 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

We get it, half of you on this board are 3/4th the way through your lives and probably still use phrases like "gee willikers" and "son of a biscuit" but some of us on this board aren't currently getting SSI payments, and you're living in 2023, not the world you remember back in the 60s old man.

And you continue to act like a douche at every opportunity.  Way to stay consistent, child.

Read up on the guy.

Soccer player...that turns to football late in high school. Doesn't have a lot or WR experience...yet has physical attributes.

I don't think blocking is high on this guys list of things to learn...but if any coach can find a diamond in the rough it's Dougie P.

You can't teach speed or size. If this guys hands are good, and his hips aren't too stiff, I'm sure Dougie P can scheme something in the back of the end zone for this guy.

Glad he's here, but if he doesn't make it past the second week of preseason it's no big deal. We have plenty of WRs that will all dress on gameday. If this guy can beat out one of those it'll mean he's a good deep threat.

If he doesn't, we still have a top quality receiving corp.

Welcome to Duval.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

Building some TE depth

(This post was last modified: 05-17-2023, 07:33 AM by Caldrac. Edited 1 time in total.)

They're probably looking to stash a weird tweener for the position as either a 3rd or 4th stringer that can haul [BLEEP] downfield on special team's or on the practice squad to avoid paying Evan Engram whatever it is that he's looking for.

Doesn't bother me either way. Would be funny as hell if either one of these guys turns out being our version of Darren Waller for a good two, three year stretch for cheap labor costs.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

no kinkshaming here, but if you are admiring a girl's stench, you go guy.

(05-17-2023, 07:51 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(05-16-2023, 11:43 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: "Bad and "nasty" are words meant to carry a negative connotation. 

no kinkshaming here, but if you are admiring a girl's stench, you go guy.

[Image: giphy.gif]

When she's a 5 but she's got that Mayport Low Tide musk from the land down under.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 05-17-2023, 10:13 AM by Jag149. Edited 2 times in total.)

(05-16-2023, 11:43 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: "Bad and "nasty" are words meant to carry a negative connotation. 

I get it,   To be sure I had a wide variety of age groups review your comments. (since for some reason you have an issue with older people) They came to the same conclusion I did. You are adept at using misdirection, conveniently misspelling and selective word definitions to avoid having to admit when you have a bad take on things. That cool by me you can do that, just don't think I buy any of that poop.

As for "gee willikers" and "son of a biscuit"  I believe that would be people a generation or two before most of us, so that is a bad take and quite insulting.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

What if a female on CNN is interviewing you at a Town Hall Meeting and you tell her that "You are a nasty person, I tell ya" ---- I think that is a term of endearment.

(05-17-2023, 10:06 AM)Jag149 Wrote:

I get it,   To be sure I had a wide variety of age groups review your comments. (since for some reason you have an issue with older people) They came to the same conclusion I did. You are adept at using misdirection, conveniently misspelling and selective word definitions to avoid having to admit when you have a bad take on things. That cool by me you can do that, just don't think I buy any of that poop.

As for "gee willikers" and "son of a biscuit"  I believe that would be people a generation or two before most of us, so that is a bad take and quite insulting.

No, no, no, you're completely wrong on this. "Adept" insinuates that he's good at those things, and he most assuredly is not.

(05-17-2023, 12:42 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

What if a female on CNN is interviewing you at a Town Hall Meeting and you tell her that "You are a nasty person, I tell ya" ---- I think that is a term of endearment.

You know what I'm gonna say, yeah?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-17-2023, 04:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-17-2023, 10:06 AM)Jag149 Wrote: I get it,   To be sure I had a wide variety of age groups review your comments. (since for some reason you have an issue with older people) They came to the same conclusion I did. You are adept at using misdirection, conveniently misspelling and selective word definitions to avoid having to admit when you have a bad take on things. That cool by me you can do that, just don't think I buy any of that poop.

No, no, no, you're completely wrong on this. "Adept" insinuates that he's good at those things, and he most assuredly is not.

I have to agree, I stand corrected.  

See? that is how it is done.  It is so easy to do....

A new broom always sweeps clean.

They taking 90 to camp so it’s possible they are just taking a look.

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2023, 12:54 AM by ChrisJagBoy.)

(05-17-2023, 10:06 AM)Jag149 Wrote:

What take exactly would it be that i'm trying to play mind games with my words on? I never hated Balke like the majority of this fanbase. I do however, acknowledge that he has a tendency to try and find "steals" talent wise, who were made available either later in a draft or cheaper in free agency than normal because of injury problems. 

It's even more insulting to continously assume somebody has bad intentions in their post, especially when it was the responder making a context error. Move along.

(05-16-2023, 11:51 PM)scottyg Wrote:

And you continue to act like a douche at every opportunity.  Way to stay consistent, child.

My original posts almost never have anything resembling doucheness, the only time the douche comes out is when I have to respond to absolutely clueless bafoons like yourself.