Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(09-09-2023, 03:51 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 03:40 PM)Caldrac Wrote: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/202...ectin.html

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/202...ectin.html

Still does not erase that the FDA is full of [BLEEP] on most things. Spend sometime on Netflix. Watch the Dirty Truth and Bleeding Edge. Along with the Government.

The only thing I can guarantee you? The overwhelming majority of these elected people in positions of power and corporations are bursting at the seams with misinformation.

Period.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

If you can't spot the obvious BS in that post about $500,000 being the "average hospital bill," then your BS detector is dead, so I have no faith in things you recommend from here.  You're probably missing all sorts of BS in those things, too.

Marty, you're so dense sometimes. I meant to address this the other day but didn't get around to it. That meme is talking about the average stay for Covid, meaning someone got really sick and had to stay in the hospital until recovering. Fair Health, using data submitted by insurance companies, was able to show that certain states had different results, based on their standards. Keep in mind this is not a political organization, but rather a longstanding platform designed to collect data do people can make informed decisions about their healthcare. 

FH Trackers: COVID-19 Cost Tracker | FAIR Health

California and Nevada were both around 500k for complex covid (461k and 472k respectively), with the cheapest state being Maryland at 131k. Now, that doesn't tell the whole story, as it is referring to out-of-network costs, and insurance companies negotiated it down, but the average price for complex cases in the US was STILL 317k for uninsured patients and 98k for insured patients. That's a BIG difference than 13k, which is a completely irrelevant metric. While the patients didn't have to pay that, hospitals got PAID for following the required treatment. Big Pharma got PAID for providing a drug. How did insurance companies afford this while making record profits? I know in 2020 they didn't have anything else to pay for as it was all shut down, but 2021? How much are they being subsidized by the government (aka me and you)? I can't find that answer. I'd love to know the answer. I bet it has something to do with the AHA. 

In conclusion, the sentiment is completely true. If you want to hang your hat on specifics, you can sleep well tonight. I do not believe these agencies are acting in our best interests. There is just too much money involved. It's corrupt, just like everything else in this country.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You forgot Fauci got paid for hospitals using the drug also

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxDXt6sro...ODBiNWFlZA==

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-11-2023, 11:19 AM)Caldrac Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxDXt6sro...ODBiNWFlZA==

Oh wow, you found Nurse Erin again? I thought we were done with debunking her, but I guess some folks just need refreshers. ZDogg did some response videos on her self-aggrandizing and unethical behaviors but you can recap the whole thing in the link below. He's an actual medical doctor though, so I'm sure you guys won't find him quacky enough to believe.

https://www.mediamatters.org/coronavirus...pital-find
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-11-2023, 01:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-11-2023, 11:19 AM)Caldrac Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxDXt6sro...ODBiNWFlZA==

Oh wow, you found Nurse Erin again? I thought we were done with debunking her, but I guess some folks just need refreshers. ZDogg did some response videos on her self-aggrandizing and unethical behaviors but you can recap the whole thing in the link below. He's an actual medical doctor though, so I'm sure you guys won't find him quacky enough to believe.

Awfully hard to debunk major corporations that get paid by the vax companies and pill pushers to sell their products. Remember, everything is brought to you by Pfizer. It's one of the reasons why the NFL won't come clean on Hamlin's heart coming to a stop last year. 

I am sure all of these recent heart issues with young, in their prime athletes are coincidental as well, right? At the end of the day. This will go down as one of the greatest scams of all time. Because it's primarily been a scam since they were rushed into the market. 

It's okay though. Again, just like the argument over the weekend with Marty. We all, whether we want to admit it or not, whether we like it or not? We ALL have a tainted well of water to drink from. It's always going to be like this. 

Left Vs. Right
Libs. Vs. Conservatives 
Race Vs. Privilege 
Religion Vs. Atheist 
Scientist Vs. Creationists 

List goes on and on. We'll just try and keep it as civil as possible. Even though we all know where this is going globally. It doesn't take too much deductive reasoning skills to realize that rich folks don't want too many mouth breathers warming up the planet with our meat eating and getting in the way of their depopulation agenda.

You see it for yourself with the left and their gender bending narrative pushing. It's one hell of a predicament to be in. But, again, we all have to our drink water from somewhere.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-11-2023, 04:58 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-11-2023, 01:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Oh wow, you found Nurse Erin again? I thought we were done with debunking her, but I guess some folks just need refreshers. ZDogg did some response videos on her self-aggrandizing and unethical behaviors but you can recap the whole thing in the link below. He's an actual medical doctor though, so I'm sure you guys won't find him quacky enough to believe.

Awfully hard to debunk major corporations that get paid by the vax companies and pill pushers to sell their products. Remember, everything is brought to you by Pfizer. It's one of the reasons why the NFL won't come clean on Hamlin's heart coming to a stop last year. 

I am sure all of these recent heart issues with young, in their prime athletes are coincidental as well, right? At the end of the day. This will go down as one of the greatest scams of all time. Because it's primarily been a scam since they were rushed into the market. 

It's okay though. Again, just like the argument over the weekend with Marty. We all, whether we want to admit it or not, whether we like it or not? We ALL have a tainted well of water to drink from. It's always going to be like this. 

Left Vs. Right
Libs. Vs. Conservatives 
Race Vs. Privilege 
Religion Vs. Atheist 

List goes on and on. We'll just try and keep it as civil as possible. Even though we all know where this is going globally. It doesn't take too much deductive reasoning skills to realize that rich folks don't want too many mouth breathers warming up the planet with our meat eating and getting in the way of their depopulation agenda.

You see it for yourself with the left and their gender bending narrative pushing. It's one hell of a predicament to be in. But, again, we all have to our drink water from somewhere.

1. The NFL has been open about Hamlin and Commotio Cordis and it has nothing to do with Covid or the vaccine.
2. There is no "uptick" in heart issues for athletes, the numbers are the same as they've been for decades.

That you believe these things indicates that you believe things that aren't true, so no, the wells really aren't the same. That's why you're on the I-train, think HCQ is effective, and believe that the pandemic was a scam.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2023, 11:56 AM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-12-2023, 11:09 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-11-2023, 04:58 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Awfully hard to debunk major corporations that get paid by the vax companies and pill pushers to sell their products. Remember, everything is brought to you by Pfizer. It's one of the reasons why the NFL won't come clean on Hamlin's heart coming to a stop last year. 

Left Vs. Right
Libs. Vs. Conservatives 
Race Vs. Privilege 
Religion Vs. Atheist 

1. The NFL has been open about Hamlin and Commotio Cordis and it has nothing to do with Covid or the vaccine.
2. There is no "uptick" in heart issues for athletes, the numbers are the same as they've been for decades.

That you believe these things indicates that you believe things that aren't true, so no, the wells really aren't the same. That's why you're on the I-train, think HCQ is effective, and believe that the pandemic was a scam.

Wrong.  We know they are holding back on us.  We need to keep demanding more info and more audits until we get the answer we already believe to be true.
It's odd how you understand this with vote counts but can't make the connection when it comes to medical research.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2023, 12:06 PM by Caldrac. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-12-2023, 11:48 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-12-2023, 11:09 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: 1. The NFL has been open about Hamlin and Commotio Cordis and it has nothing to do with Covid or the vaccine.

Wrong.  We know they are holding back on us.  We need to keep demanding more info and more audits until we get the answer we already believe to be true.

Mike, no need to be his fart sniffer. You're a liberal. He's a conservative. It won't mesh well. 

Again, everybody's entitled to their opinions. We all have to pick and choose what sources we want to believe in and which one's we don't. Personal experiences aide in this sometimes. 

It's just funny though, you'll say it wasn't a scam, yet, again, there's millions of dollars circulating around it stating otherwise with potential data tampering and the CDC and WHO going back and forth on what to do during the whole thing. Also, hard to tell your sponsor that controls the vaccines and data that you're going to share anything remotely in opposition to them, since, you know, they're a sponsor.... 

You think the Bidens were in on it with Ukraine in a lab? That's a conspiracy. 
The mail in ballots being facilitated due to lock downs because of covid? That's a conspiracy. 
The Chinese did it? That's a conspiracy. 
Did Biden win the election fair and square? If you say no, that's a conspiracy.

It's just rich how this all works.

"My source said this!"
"Ohhhhh yeaahhhhhh, well my source said THIS!"

Everything is prepackaged and engineered to register a confirmation bias. You can't win. LOL.

(09-12-2023, 11:48 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-12-2023, 11:09 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: 1. The NFL has been open about Hamlin and Commotio Cordis and it has nothing to do with Covid or the vaccine.

It's odd how you understand this with vote counts but can't make the connection when it comes to medical research.

I've read plenty of peer reviewed studies but only seen election cases tossed out of court for lack of standing. It's odd how you understand this with research but not when it comes to election corruption.

(09-12-2023, 11:58 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-12-2023, 11:48 AM)mikesez Wrote: Wrong.  We know they are holding back on us.  We need to keep demanding more info and more audits until we get the answer we already believe to be true.

Mike, no need to be his fart sniffer. You're a liberal. He's a conservative. It won't mesh well. 

Again, everybody's entitled to their opinions. We all have to pick and choose what sources we want to believe in and which one's we don't. Personal experiences aide in this sometimes. 

It's just funny though, you'll say it wasn't a scam, yet, again, there's millions of dollars circulating around it stating otherwise with potential data tampering and the CDC and WHO going back and forth on what to do during the whole thing. Also, hard to tell your sponsor that controls the vaccines and data that you're going to share anything remotely in opposition to them, since, you know, they're a sponsor.... 

The mail in ballots being facilitated due to lock downs because of covid? That's a conspiracy. 

"My source said this!"

Everything is prepackaged and engineered to register a confirmation bias. You can't win. LOL.

It's fine for you to believe what you want, but when you say things like the 2 points I disputed (with facts btw) it discredits you.

See here for an example of the same thing way back in 2002.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=126084&page=1

What you don't see is that your recent experiences with the pandemic cause you to suffer frequency bias, because Covid is causing some cardiac problems you see all cardiac problems as Covid, even when, as with Hamlin, everyone could see what happened.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2023, 02:24 PM by Caldrac. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-12-2023, 01:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-12-2023, 11:48 AM)mikesez Wrote: Wrong.  We know they are holding back on us.  We need to keep demanding more info and more audits until we get the answer we already believe to be true.

I've read plenty of peer reviewed studies but only seen election cases tossed out of court for lack of standing. It's odd how you understand this with research but not when it comes to election corruption.

(09-12-2023, 11:58 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Mike, no need to be his fart sniffer. You're a liberal. He's a conservative. It won't mesh well. 

"My source said this!"

It's fine for you to believe what you want, but when you say things like the 2 points I disputed (with facts btw) it discredits you.

What you don't see is that your recent experiences with the pandemic cause you to suffer frequency bias, because Covid is causing some cardiac problems you see all cardiac problems as Covid, even when, as with Hamlin, everyone could see what happened.

One example. Of a 15 year old boy, with probably a bird's chest gets pegged by a fastball that was batted at him and dies, and that's your counter argument? With no gear on to boot?

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952e1a95v4etah20icheun...w.gif&ct=g]

How long have you been watching football? Probably longer than me I would wager. You probably saw the body bag game back in the day between the Eagles and Bears maybe? Or Eagles and Giants? How many deaths or sudden heart failures or cardiac arrests have occurred on the football field prior to Hamlin's incident?

Because, I sure a [BLEEP] can't recall of very many, if any at all.

Check this list out for soccer though. Look at the count differences between 2018, 2019 and 2020 and then look at the giant uptick in 2021.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_as...ir_careers

(09-12-2023, 01:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

(09-12-2023, 11:58 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Mike, no need to be his fart sniffer. You're a liberal. He's a conservative. It won't mesh well. 

"My source said this!"

You did not provide facts. You provided statements. I know a peer reviewed paper came out in February that said there's a 30% increase in heart attack deaths for people of all ages, but the highest increase was those under 30 at 30%. I mean, that was from Vanderbilt, though, so it's probably nothing. Or, I mean it's actually BECAUSE of Covid. That's another great excuse. You've used that one before. We don't have good data and a really small control group, so you get to assert confidence in ignorance.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxGx49bP6OB/...ODBiNWFlZA==

(09-12-2023, 08:09 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(09-12-2023, 01:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I've read plenty of peer reviewed studies but only seen election cases tossed out of court for lack of standing. It's odd how you understand this with research but not when it comes to election corruption.

You did not provide facts. You provided statements. I know a peer reviewed paper came out in February that said there's a 30% increase in heart attack deaths for people of all ages, but the highest increase was those under 30 at 30%. I mean, that was from Vanderbilt, though, so it's probably nothing. Or, I mean it's actually BECAUSE of Covid. That's another great excuse. You've used that one before. We don't have good data and a really small control group, so you get to assert confidence in ignorance.

Reasons, those are called reasons. It's a FACT that sudden cardiac death in athletes has always been present and a concern. That's the FACT that I was pointing out to Caldrac, that his statement that the NFL hasn't been up front about Hamlin isn't true because they said what happened (Commotio Cordis) and it's a well known though rare problem going back decades. Thankfully it's pretty rare, but my point with the article is that it happens all over in less prominent circumstances. I didn't have to go back 20 years to find a single example, I chose that one specifically because it was 20 years before the Covid vaccine hysteria.

(09-12-2023, 09:04 PM)Caldrac Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/CxGx49bP6OB/...ODBiNWFlZA==

I really think this has been the case all along and our entanglement in its origins should concern everyone.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxIP9VgOV...ODBiNWFlZA==

(09-13-2023, 08:50 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-12-2023, 08:09 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You did not provide facts. You provided statements. I know a peer reviewed paper came out in February that said there's a 30% increase in heart attack deaths for people of all ages, but the highest increase was those under 30 at 30%. I mean, that was from Vanderbilt, though, so it's probably nothing. Or, I mean it's actually BECAUSE of Covid. That's another great excuse. You've used that one before. We don't have good data and a really small control group, so you get to assert confidence in ignorance.

Reasons, those are called reasons. It's a FACT that sudden cardiac death in athletes has always been present and a concern. That's the FACT that I was pointing out to Caldrac, that his statement that the NFL hasn't been up front about Hamlin isn't true because they said what happened (Commotio Cordis) and it's a well known though rare problem going back decades. Thankfully it's pretty rare, but my point with the article is that it happens all over in less prominent circumstances. I didn't have to go back 20 years to find a single example, I chose that one specifically because it was 20 years before the Covid vaccine hysteria.

(09-12-2023, 09:04 PM)Caldrac Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/CxGx49bP6OB/...ODBiNWFlZA==

I really think this has been the case all along and our entanglement in its origins should concern everyone.

What are you saying? I am addressing the increase in heart attack deaths for people under 30. 30% increase. That's significant. It's not crazy high risk in and of itself if you look at the numbers, but it IS significant to the tune of about 400 hundred a year in the US. That's pretty crazy. What's causing that increase? Do we know? Can we know? Where are the control groups. Government data is [BLEEP]. Their motives are [BLEEP]. I know you want to help people, but there aren't enough of YOU clamoring for this system to get fixed. Every doctor I speak to (and I talk to a lot of them) knows this system is broken. From insurance to big pharma, to government agencies, to hospital administration, to lobbying... it's all broken. You don't know what you're talking about. Not because you are stupid, but because you can't know. We don't have the data for you to speak so confidently on this. Don't get me wrong, we have data. It's just [BLEEP]. Like everything else. The love of money is breaking this country.

(09-13-2023, 01:44 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(09-13-2023, 08:50 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Reasons, those are called reasons. It's a FACT that sudden cardiac death in athletes has always been present and a concern. That's the FACT that I was pointing out to Caldrac, that his statement that the NFL hasn't been up front about Hamlin isn't true because they said what happened (Commotio Cordis) and it's a well known though rare problem going back decades. Thankfully it's pretty rare, but my point with the article is that it happens all over in less prominent circumstances. I didn't have to go back 20 years to find a single example, I chose that one specifically because it was 20 years before the Covid vaccine hysteria.

What are you saying? I am addressing the increase in heart attack deaths for people under 30. 30% increase. That's significant. It's not crazy high risk in and of itself if you look at the numbers, but it IS significant to the tune of about 400 hundred a year in the US. That's pretty crazy. What's causing that increase? Do we know? Can we know? Where are the control groups. Government data is [BLEEP]. Their motives are [BLEEP]. I know you want to help people, but there aren't enough of YOU clamoring for this system to get fixed. Every doctor I speak to (and I talk to a lot of them) knows this system is broken. From insurance to big pharma, to government agencies, to hospital administration, to lobbying... it's all broken. You don't know what you're talking about. Not because you are stupid, but because you can't know. We don't have the data for you to speak so confidently on this. Don't get me wrong, we have data. It's just [BLEEP]. Like everything else. The love of money is breaking this country.

The whole point to all of this discussion is that people are adamant that the vaccine is the reason for these deaths (or injuries in Hamlin's case) or that the government and doctors (and Bill Gates!) are trying to kill them. It's a fact that the large increase in cardiac deaths in 2019/2020 was not because of the Covid vaccine, and I am supremely confident in that assertion. Your soapbox is your own of course, but good luck proving me wrong on that.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2023, 02:45 PM by Caldrac. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-13-2023, 02:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-13-2023, 01:44 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: What are you saying? I am addressing the increase in heart attack deaths for people under 30. 30% increase. That's significant. It's not crazy high risk in and of itself if you look at the numbers, but it IS significant to the tune of about 400 hundred a year in the US. That's pretty crazy. What's causing that increase? Do we know? Can we know? Where are the control groups. Government data is [BLEEP]. Their motives are [BLEEP]. I know you want to help people, but there aren't enough of YOU clamoring for this system to get fixed. Every doctor I speak to (and I talk to a lot of them) knows this system is broken. From insurance to big pharma, to government agencies, to hospital administration, to lobbying... it's all broken. You don't know what you're talking about. Not because you are stupid, but because you can't know. We don't have the data for you to speak so confidently on this. Don't get me wrong, we have data. It's just [BLEEP]. Like everything else. The love of money is breaking this country.

The whole point to all of this discussion is that people are adamant that the vaccine is the reason for these deaths (or injuries in Hamlin's case) or that the government and doctors (and Bill Gates!) are trying to kill them. It's a fact that the large increase in cardiac deaths in 2019/2020 was not because of the Covid vaccine, and I am supremely confident in that assertion. Your soapbox is your own of course, but good luck proving me wrong on that.

Bill Gates is trying to kill us. Went from Microsoft to Vaccines, land ownership, GMO Mosquito's and lab grown meats. He's a [BLEEP] nut. So is that Schwab [BLEEP] over there with the WEF. Or, maybe it's good that someday we'll own nothing and like it, live in smart 15 minute cities, have only electric vehicles, continue to see a push for world depopulation, something that's not a conspiracy anymore, this is openly discussed now publicly.

We're being backed into a corner for a wide scale of control. It's not that difficult to see where this load leads. I find it hard to believe that wealthy people, NOT rich people, WEALTHY people, who own real [BLEEP], not 5 cars and 2 yachts, but, actual land, resources, companies, etc.

They're in it for themselves and looking to set us back into the old European feudal system of us being serfs and them being our royal subjects for us to serve. The road to hell is often paved with good intentions, that's the old saying. I think it's just blatantly a road being paved to hell by those in power above us and they know there's not a damn thing we'll do about it because they're better at keeping us divided than actually on the same page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFom_GvPKeI

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2023, 03:08 PM by Lucky2Last.)

These people have too much money, which means they have too much power. Do I think he's trying to intentionally kill us? No. Do I think he's making himself rich while playing God? Absolutely. When people play God, they are only bound to their morals. Bill Gates is an enemy of ours, not because he's intrinsically evil, but because he steals political capital from me. He can use his power and influence to shape the world in a way HE sees fit. I can't really stand opposed to it. While that doesn't necessarily make him evil, it is a form of disenfranchisement, and it needs to be stopped.

(09-13-2023, 02:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-13-2023, 01:44 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: What are you saying? I am addressing the increase in heart attack deaths for people under 30. 30% increase. That's significant. It's not crazy high risk in and of itself if you look at the numbers, but it IS significant to the tune of about 400 hundred a year in the US. That's pretty crazy. What's causing that increase? Do we know? Can we know? Where are the control groups. Government data is [BLEEP]. Their motives are [BLEEP]. I know you want to help people, but there aren't enough of YOU clamoring for this system to get fixed. Every doctor I speak to (and I talk to a lot of them) knows this system is broken. From insurance to big pharma, to government agencies, to hospital administration, to lobbying... it's all broken. You don't know what you're talking about. Not because you are stupid, but because you can't know. We don't have the data for you to speak so confidently on this. Don't get me wrong, we have data. It's just [BLEEP]. Like everything else. The love of money is breaking this country.

I understand the point of the discussion. My point is that you can't confidently assert that position. We don't have clear data. We have some conflicting research. I think your sources are predominantly corrupted by money (which has been commonly seen in the healthcare industry for years), and you think my sources are not supported by the proper authority. We're at an impasse. You're not right just because you have authority behind you. In this way, Mikey is correct. Can you PROVE that the uptick in heart attack deaths is NOT caused by the vaccine? Without repeating what the government says?

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2023, 03:23 PM by Caldrac. Edited 3 times in total.)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnixKjTB0...ODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbrS2a1Q__o

If you look this up on YouTube. You'll find a fact checker immediately lambasting this as a major propaganda push etc. and that it was related to SAARs at that time.

That's false. Dr. Laibow was speaking about this publicly prior to 2009 and was speaking out against Agenda 21 (Which is now Agenda 2030 and being pushed by the World Economic Forum).

Here's links about the nasal vaccines that Gates is pushing...

NanoBio Gets $6M Gates Grant For Nasal RSV Vaccine - CBS Detroit (cbsnews.com)

https://www.pharmaceuticalprocessingworl...treatment/

https://innovationpartnerships.umich.edu...al-trials/