Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars vs Colts Gameday***

(10-15-2023, 02:47 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 02:46 PM)WYjagsfan Wrote: Okay THATS why Minshew's not a Jag anymore WOW

The guy sees a teal jersey and makes the completion.

Better at passing to Jags players than he was when he was here Lol

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Minshew forgot which team he's on

Word is there is a 50 year old milf in the crowd that keeps flashing Minshew. He is distracted.

Cam can’t count

Cam for [BLEEP] sake

Anyone remember thinking he was gonna bring that "Air Raid" offense to the Jags?

Yeah.. I fell for it too..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Great job Cam. Jesus.

24-6
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

Oh no, 4th and 1

(10-15-2023, 02:50 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Anyone remember thinking he was gonna bring that "Air Raid" offense to the Jags?

Let's not forget how bad Foles was though.

3 score game

I'll take the field goal. Play it safe, extend the lead, don't need to put it away now. That's how you win.

(10-15-2023, 02:51 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: I'll take the field goal. Play it safe, extend the lead, don't need to put it away now. That's how you win.

Yep. Just keep putting points on the board.

(10-15-2023, 02:50 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Anyone remember thinking he was gonna bring that "Air Raid" offense to the Jags?

You never go full Jaguar.  Always assume there is another shoe dropping...

Now, 7 more points makes it a 4 score game

Nothing wrong with trading FGs at this point. 18 points is a big lead.

Lawrence starting to force to Ridley again. Had checkdown open underneath. Breathe a bit bud

(10-15-2023, 02:51 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:

Let's not forget how bad Foles was though.

The Foles signing was almost as stupid as drafting a running back at number four with the next great QB on the board.

At least Foles only cost the team money.

Meh. 3 off a pick is nice. 3 score game. Keep sending the house after Minshew. Force a 4th turnover.

Sure would be nice though if this offense could just take a damn game over and really put it on teams though.

Again, screens? Power runs? Come on now. Get back to some basics for [BLEEP] sake...

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I predict more picks