Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Saints - TNF Discussion and Predictions

Tomorrow night is going to be a slug fest. Short week, long 2 weeks for the team, etc. I like Trevor to come in and game manage a 4 quarter game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think Jags run all over this saints team but still give up a few scores on flukey mistakes

24-17 Jags

ETN/Bigsby combine for 180 all purpose yards

The Jaguars' weakness is their offensive line.
The Saints' weakness is their offensive line.

Could be an ugly game.

(10-18-2023, 04:56 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: The Jaguars' weakness is their offensive line.

Could be an ugly game.

Jaguars win by 7+
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Big test for Brown

There better be no boutny on Trev

(10-18-2023, 03:56 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I don’t understand why Hamilton is out given he was a full participant in practice?

Maybe he's not in game shape yet.

(10-18-2023, 04:56 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: The Jaguars' weakness is their offensive line.

Could be an ugly game.

I would say Trevor is the more mobile and better QB. But lets see how much his health plays in. He’s still the better thrower so it’s down who can handle their bad OL better, a hampered Lawrence or a naturally stiff Carr.

(10-18-2023, 03:53 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-18-2023, 03:50 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: I'm picking the Saints this week. The loss of Campbell will be the deciding factor, regardless of whether Lawrence plays or not.

Saints 24
Jags 17
BOOOOOO

Sure hope I'm wrong!

Too bad Hamilton is out again.

If Trevor plays, I’m expecting him to be a little slower with his knee. Cam impedes the end rush by making defenders step over his supine body. He could buy additional time if he rolls around a little to make rushers step or leap over him.

(10-18-2023, 08:12 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: If Trevor plays, I’m expecting him to be a little slower with his knee. Cam impedes the end rush by making defenders step over his supine body. He could buy additional time if he rolls around a little to make rushers step or leap over him.

As long as the tendons and ligaments are not inflamed he will be ok.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2023, 09:04 PM by Eric1. Edited 1 time in total.)

https://twitter.com/ericvdunn/status/171...7801638287
https://twitter.com/BrentASJax/status/17...6984209846

(10-18-2023, 09:03 PM)Eric1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/ericvdunn/status/171...7801638287

Nice to see all our unemployed fans showing support

Just kidding! Nice turn out

Our LBs bout to get a heavy dose of Kamara out of the backfield on passing plays. Probably some screens to slow Josh Allen down. Thomas ain’t what he once was but can still get it done. They run a lot of quick stuff and that crowd can get loud so it will be nice if the offense can get a fast start. Lattimore is a stud but I think Kirk can get whatever he wants against any corner in the league.

I hope Swagnew eats.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2023, 11:07 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-18-2023, 09:03 PM)Eric1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/ericvdunn/status/171...7801638287

Man this would have been the away game to go to if work and family didn't take precedence.  Too bad the next opportunity to see the Jags in New Orleans is probably 8 years from now. I've had some great times on Bourbon street.

(10-18-2023, 06:01 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(10-18-2023, 03:56 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I don’t understand why Hamilton is out given he was a full participant in practice?

Maybe he's not in game shape yet.

They did the same with smoot...about 21 days
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Somebody please Post the Is Brent Martineau latest tweet because he saying that Trevor is playing tomorrow.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2023, 11:46 PM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 4 times in total.)

Gonna be ugly. Might help us get the W. I don't like Brown at CB though. If Lawrence plays it should speed up the pass game. Protect at all costs. Mini bye week after this game. Their offense is usually not very good these days though. Tough defense, but Houston kind of exposed them.