Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 15

(12-23-2023, 09:08 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Bills must have 0 options if they are signing fat LF to be a KR

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Bengals got smoked Now I'm hoping for a buffalo loss

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is a good game.

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2023, 11:22 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-23-2023, 10:01 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-23-2023, 09:08 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Bills must have 0 options if they are signing fat LF to be a KR

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Bengals got smoked Now I'm hoping for a buffalo loss

Steelers love ruining the bagels season.

A bagel and a doughnut baby

This game perfectly encapsulates why Bills fans have facial tics.

Mods, please move any appropriate posts here to a Week 16 thread.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

It was nice to see Miles jack. He played well I think. Too bad he couldn’t come back and be a back up for the jags to finish his career.

Browns already up 7....

Colts Atlanta tied 7-7

Washington looked at the Chargers and thought 'ah, giving up 63 gets the HC fired'

Down 17-0 to the Jets after 5 minutes

(12-24-2023, 02:32 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Washington looked at the Chargers and thought 'ah, giving up 63 gets the HC fired'

Down 17-0 to the Jets after 5 minutes

Two crappy teams..... it's the suck bowl lol

(12-24-2023, 07:02 AM)Jag88 Wrote: It was nice to see Miles jack. He played well I think. Too bad he couldn’t come back and be a back up for the jags to finish his career.

Yep, I agree 100%. My husband saw him and mentioned his name and I automatically said, "Myles Jack wasn't down." Hubby looked at me funny and I reminded him of the play and completely idiotic penalty that kept us out of the SB that year and whenever Jack comes up in conversation Jags fans say Myles Jack wasn't down. Then we continue with the convo. Lol. 

He's a Panthers fan so he's not always on target with what's going on in Jaguarland. He has given up on his team this season though and has temporarily adopted the Jags as his team. I might convert him yet!

Come on Falcons

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2023, 03:26 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

If the Browns had Chubb I think they could be SB contenders

(12-24-2023, 03:22 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Come on Falcons

Cmon Bijan, I need a TD from him

I hope the Falcons win but admit it's hard to root against Minshew. I just like the guy.

(12-24-2023, 03:27 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I hope the Falcons win but admit it's hard to root against Minshew. I just like the guy.

He's on a different team so he's the enemy.... it's that simple....I don't root for players that leave... never have never will.... he's gone and that's it...I hope he loses every game

(12-24-2023, 03:03 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 07:02 AM)Jag88 Wrote: It was nice to see Miles jack. He played well I think. Too bad he couldn’t come back and be a back up for the jags to finish his career.

Yep, I agree 100%. My husband saw him and mentioned his name and I automatically said, "Myles Jack wasn't down." Hubby looked at me funny and I reminded him of the play and completely idiotic penalty that kept us out of the SB that year and whenever Jack comes up in conversation Jags fans say Myles Jack wasn't down. Then we continue with the convo. Lol. 

He's a Panthers fan so he's not always on target with what's going on in Jaguarland. He has given up on his team this season though and has temporarily adopted the Jags as his team. I might convert him yet!

Nice! The more the merrier on the jags bus.

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2023, 03:41 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-24-2023, 03:34 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 03:27 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I hope the Falcons win but admit it's hard to root against Minshew. I just like the guy.

He's on a different team so he's the enemy.... it's that simple....I don't root for players that leave... never have never will.... he's gone and that's it...I hope he loses every game
He didnt leave, we traded him

I don't root for him to win so much as I hope he does well enough to get a starting position somewhere. Or, if nothing else, his time on the field makes him a dependable QB2.

Yeah I like him but no problem watching him get sacked today.

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2023, 03:50 PM by nejagsfan.)

(12-24-2023, 03:41 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 03:34 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: He's on a different team so he's the enemy.... it's that simple....I don't root for players that leave... never have never will.... he's gone and that's it...I hope he loses every game
He didnt leave, we traded him

Is he here? No.... Did he go to a division rival Yes... Therefore I will not root for him or even hope he does well.... That would be ridiculous.... Maybe if he went to an NFC team.... Doesn't matter how he left He's gone He's the enemy

(12-24-2023, 03:41 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 03:34 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: He's on a different team so he's the enemy.... it's that simple....I don't root for players that leave... never have never will.... he's gone and that's it...I hope he loses every game

I don't root for him to win so much as I hope he does well enough to get a starting position somewhere. Or, if nothing else, his time on the field makes him a dependable QB2.

That would be rooting for him.... Why would you root for a quarterback on a divisional rival team.... Just because he used to play for the Jags.... If he does well that's not good for us....

(12-24-2023, 03:41 PM)Jag88 Wrote:

Yeah I like him but no problem watching him get sacked today.
Exactly it's not that I don't like the guy as a person...He's playing for the colts now.... So now I want him to fail