Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Panthers vs Jags

(12-29-2023, 04:54 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-29-2023, 04:51 PM)jagshype Wrote: per 1010xl
TLaw ruled out

Going to be fun to see how the team plays now on Sunday without him. You're playing the worst team in the NFL. Should be able to win this even with a back-up.
They might have the worst record but we have been the wost team the last month.  It should be a good one

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Beathard lights it up, 285 yrds, 2 TDs 0 ints

(12-29-2023, 09:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Beathard lights it up, 285 yrds, 2 TDs 0 ints

This is after we're down 21-0 right?

(12-29-2023, 09:18 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(12-29-2023, 09:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Beathard lights it up, 285 yrds, 2 TDs 0 ints

This is after we're down 21-0 right?

Looks like the defense is finally healthy.  Maybe they can actually play like it

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2023, 11:04 PM by Eric1. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-29-2023, 10:37 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-29-2023, 09:18 PM)Eric1 Wrote: This is after we're down 21-0 right?

Looks like the defense is finally healthy.  Maybe they can actually play like it

Not sure if it'll matter when our Offense goes 3 and out on their first 4 possessions.

Well looks like some of you are getting your wish. 

Sucks for Trevor.  I think we probably could have played but just all the injuries together are why he's sitting.

They need to get the run game or rb screen game working in this one especially with Trev out and hopefully Allen and Travon can wreck their line.
No Fun

I might just tune in to this onr

(12-29-2023, 05:56 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(12-29-2023, 05:54 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Let’s hope for the best. It’s a team game.

Hope in one hand and [BLEEP] in the other, see which fills up first.

Hopium is a hell of a drug!  Banana
let's GO Jags! 
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

That would be close to if not the best game of his career. I would be shocked if he doesn't throw at least 1 int as he has thrown at least one in all but 2-3 games he has started.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

The bard asks what's in a name?
Let's go, Beathard

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2023, 02:37 PM by EricC85. Edited 1 time in total.)

You know Doug has a history of going the distance with the backup, what if? Why not?

Foles wasn't a rockstar in Philly prior to the run, he was a journeyman backup and wentz was the coveted top draft pick starter too.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Happy Holidays from the Carolina Coast.
I understand all the doom and gloom post.. We are fans and some only see the worst.
But no mistake, you have the best team in the AFC south .
From the Panthers side , we are just hoping to see improvements.
You guys just need to get healthy.
Biggest match up for us. Josh Allen going up against Ikem Emwonu our left tackle. If Allen has his way ,, it’ll be ugly on our side of the ball.

While your glass seems to be half empty,, just be glad you’re still in the hunt for a home game in the playoffs… we don’t even have a glass lol ?

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2023, 04:14 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-30-2023, 03:41 PM)Oceanpanther Wrote: Happy Holidays from the Carolina Coast.
I understand all the doom and gloom post.. We are fans and some only see the worst.
But no mistake,  you have the best team in the AFC south . 
Biggest match up for us.  Josh Allen going up against Ikem Emwonu our left tackle.  If Allen has his way ,, it’ll be ugly on our side of the ball.

While your glass seems to be half empty,, just be glad you’re still in the hunt for a home game in the playoffs… we don’t even have a glass lol ?

Well said. You all have some nice players to build with. The draft will be interesting. Happy holidays!

(12-30-2023, 03:41 PM)Oceanpanther Wrote: Happy Holidays from the Carolina Coast.
Biggest match up for us.  Josh Allen going up against Ikem Emwonu our left tackle.  If Allen has his way ,, it’ll be ugly on our side of the ball.

Tides turn fast we where in your boat 3 years ago hang in there it gets better 

I agree a fully healthy jag team and this isn't a game, however we are a far cry from healthy with two division rivals tied two games to go. 

I still think k we should win this game however the last 4 weeks have many of doubting our team in the present

Oh, we have had many years of empty glasses which is why it's so difficult at times to believe it's any different even when it is. On paper the Jags should win on Sunday but that's why they play the games.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(12-30-2023, 02:25 PM)EricC85 Wrote: You know Doug has a history of going the distance with the backup, what if? Why not?

Foles wasn't a rockstar in Philly prior to the run, he was a journeyman backup and wentz was the coveted top draft pick starter too.

The Eagles have had a top OL for what seems like forever. That's the main reason for their success with Doug and post Doug. Foles is, was and always will be trash.

You wont see an OL worse than ours.

(12-30-2023, 05:41 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(12-30-2023, 02:25 PM)EricC85 Wrote: You know Doug has a history of going the distance with the backup, what if? Why not?

The Eagles have had a top OL for what seems like forever. That's the main reason for their success with Doug and post Doug. Foles is, was and always will be trash.

Hey man I'm dreaming here, perhaps it's destiny for Doug to do it again against all odds!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(12-30-2023, 06:09 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(12-30-2023, 05:41 PM)Eric1 Wrote: The Eagles have had a top OL for what seems like forever. That's the main reason for their success with Doug and post Doug. Foles is, was and always will be trash.

Hey man I'm dreaming here, perhaps it's destiny for Doug to do it again against all odds!

I'm all for dreaming, just don't hold your breath though. The outcome likely wont be good.

(12-30-2023, 05:41 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

Its why Baalke needs to go. It isn't an elite QB that makes a team. Its their OLine and DLine. If those are top-tier, you can win with anyone.