Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Little's future with the Jags
This poll is closed.
Beats Cam out this year for LT and a bookend for us at LT
15.79%
12 15.79%
Plays RT this year and moves to LT next year
51.32%
39 51.32%
Plays RT this year and keeps improving and becomes a bookend RT for us
19.74%
15 19.74%
Just stays our swing and backup tackle
13.16%
10 13.16%
He plays LG this year
0%
0 0%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Walker Little's future

I don't see why people want to put the lineman that is probably our best lineman at this point at another position.  Robinson will be a downgrade and Little will be at a new position.  As little as people like it, we're going to have a crappy line pretty much this entire season.

And we drafted Bigsby in the 3rd.  LOL
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-21-2023, 11:13 AM)RicoTx Wrote: I don't see why people want to put the lineman that is probably our best lineman at this point at another position.  Robinson will be a downgrade and Little will be at a new position.  As little as people like it, we're going to have a crappy line pretty much this entire season.

And we drafted Bigsby in the 3rd.  LOL

Folks are gambling Cam won't suck as much at LT as Little would help at LG

How Bartch plays the next few weeks should make it clear enough one way or another.

(09-21-2023, 11:10 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-21-2023, 10:39 AM)mikesez Wrote: If Bartch is doing well and Fortner is not, then I wonder if maybe Bartch can play center?
Cam - Little - Bartch - Shereff - Harrison
?
Either way, playing Little at LG once Robinson comes back seems like a good idea.

Bartch was a LT coming out of college and really should've been the RT for this team. He's not got the raw strength to play inside and it shows every time he's on the field. I don't think he'd be better at Center, he's really more athletic in the tackle mold and will always struggle in the phone booth with big D-tackles.

Actually his strength before he got injured was his run blocking

It's week 2, not panicked yet

(09-21-2023, 11:10 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-21-2023, 10:39 AM)mikesez Wrote: If Bartch is doing well and Fortner is not, then I wonder if maybe Bartch can play center?
Cam - Little - Bartch - Shereff - Harrison
?
Either way, playing Little at LG once Robinson comes back seems like a good idea.

Bartch was a LT coming out of college and really should've been the RT for this team. He's not got the raw strength to play inside and it shows every time he's on the field. I don't think he'd be better at Center, he's really more athletic in the tackle mold and will always struggle in the phone booth with big D-tackles.

He also played at a minuscule school and was probably the best option on that team, therefore plugged in at LT.

I don't think he had the size or quickness to play T in the big leagues, and IIRC took most or all of his reps on the interior at the Senior Bowl.

I think he's OG or nuthin; and let's be honest, dude was a fourth round prospective selection. One of those "this kid looks really good in the drills, if we can get him bulked up or taught up he could be big" kinda experiments. He may just turn out to be another reserve type of guy in the long run. That's ok. I gotta wonder if the injury or the time away affected his play, would be interested to hear if the coaches see any issues with footwork or just raw strength that is causing him to fail. Safe to say he probably is trying to do too much too early, but unfortunately that is the nature of the beast in the shield. You don't give someone else a chance to steal your spot.

(04-27-2023, 11:47 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-27-2023, 10:53 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Yeah

If it's me - I'm giving LT to Little and not looking back. Cam had his shot and blew it.
Barring injury, Cam will never play LT for the Jags again.

Ol’ Cleetwood. Tried to tell y’all boys

(10-03-2023, 08:46 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(04-27-2023, 11:47 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Barring injury, Cam will never play LT for the Jags again.

Ol’ Cleetwood. Tried to tell y’all boys
Haven't seen anything that says he's back at LT.... Have you? Link?

(10-03-2023, 09:00 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-03-2023, 08:46 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Ol’ Cleetwood. Tried to tell y’all boys
Haven't seen anything that says he's back at LT.... Have you? Link?

Still up in the air - Pederson indicated Wednesday he'd have updates

I'm all for doing anything that might help the line - no idea if that involves Cam yet, but Little is the future and Cam will be gone after the season 

A shift to mitigate poor play by the Center and Guards doesn't mean Cam is better than Little by any stretch of the imagination

Still think Cam won't be willing to play anything other than LT
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(10-03-2023, 09:36 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Still think Cam won't be willing to play anything other than LT

Then he's a bigger fool that he appears to be. He's on his way out, he used PED's, go popped for it, cost this team four games and still want to show his [BLEEP] after all that?

Have fun with that attitude in the market and in the NFL next year. At this point, if Pederson, Rauscher, Taylor and Baalke told him to wear a dress and twirl around like a ballerina he should be doing it.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Robinson
Little
Fortner
Scherff
Harrison

From what I’m hearing Shatley is going to get a look at center or RG soon. Scherff is playing on 1 leg.

(10-07-2023, 12:04 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Robinson
Little
Fortner
Scherff
Harrison

From what I’m hearing Shatley is going to get a look at center or RG soon. Scherff is playing on 1 leg.

Scherff is currently playing RG on one leg better than Shatley played LG last week on two

If they are going to rest Scherff - they need a much better fix than Shartley

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2023, 08:59 PM by Jagulars. Edited 1 time in total.)

Enjoy it for now, Cam. Next year, Little will get his LT spot back and he will be gone. I still cringe over his 2019 play. Those penalties...those sacks he allowed.

Huge win! Really hoping Little’s injury today isn’t too bad. I don’t recall it looking bad but it was a “Little” concerning the fact he didn’t come back.

(04-03-2023, 02:11 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(04-02-2023, 11:59 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: The problem with Little is he just ain’t good enough. If he was going to beat out Robinson, he would have already did it. He couldn’t beat out Taylor on the right side and he had 2 seasons to win 2 separate jobs.

He doesn’t have the athleticism and he isn’t strong enough. He’s not a punisher, he’s more of an absorber. He might not be a starter this season depending on who the Jaguars draft.

If he was good enough, other teams would have showed interest as he was ridin pine the last 2 seasons.

Lmao. The guy is one of the more athletic tackles in the league. You show your football ignorance very often on this board.

Right back to the bench just like I told you. You show yours too.

(11-01-2023, 10:55 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(04-03-2023, 02:11 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Lmao. The guy is one of the more athletic tackles in the league. You show your football ignorance very often on this board.

Right back to the bench just like I told you. You show yours too.

Stanning for Cam Robinson and Tre Herndon has gotta be one of the weirdest stances ever, but you do you. 

Cam has looked mostly good since coming off of his self inflicted suspension for a banned substance or PED. 
But he is gone after this season and Little will be the LT. Most likely a better one than Cam has been. 

Little is a very good tackle. Your inability to see that is even stranger than your love for those other two. 

Cam got PAID last year and then turned in a mediocre season's-performance including allowing a hit on the QB that caused injury. He followed that up with getting himself suspended. 
They are gonna get what they can out of his over-inflated salary this year and then he's gone.

(11-01-2023, 11:37 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-01-2023, 10:55 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Right back to the bench just like I told you. You show yours too.

Stanning for Cam Robinson and Tre Herndon has gotta be one of the weirdest stances ever, but you do you. 

Cam has looked mostly good since coming off of his self inflicted suspension for a banned substance or PED. 
But he is gone after this season and Little will be the LT. Most likely a better one than Cam has been. 

Little is a very good tackle. Your inability to see that is even stranger than your love for those other two. 

Cam got PAID last year and then turned in a mediocre season's-performance including allowing a hit on the QB that caused injury. He followed that up with getting himself suspended. 
They are gonna get what they can out of his over-inflated salary this year and then he's gone.

Yeah his love for Herndon is relaly really weird. Acts like a mom at a T-Ball game. Every time he makes a routine play he gets a hard on "WHERE MY HERNDON HATERS AT?" The guys is nothing more than a replacement level nickle.

(04-03-2023, 02:11 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(04-02-2023, 11:59 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: The problem with Little is he just ain’t good enough. If he was going to beat out Robinson, he would have already did it. He couldn’t beat out Taylor on the right side and he had 2 seasons to win 2 separate jobs.

He doesn’t have the athleticism and he isn’t strong enough. He’s not a punisher, he’s more of an absorber. He might not be a starter this season depending on who the Jaguars draft.

If he was good enough, other teams would have showed interest as he was ridin pine the last 2 seasons.

Lmao. The guy is one of the more athletic tackles in the league. You show your football ignorance very often on this board.

Little off the bench to cover for Robinson, who had some football ignorance today.

Nyc4jags said little was better than Cam.

Lol!

(12-31-2023, 04:57 PM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote: Nyc4jags said little was better than Cam.

Lol!

PEDSRob has some enhancement.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato