Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About- Political Edition

(03-27-2024, 05:26 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(03-27-2024, 05:00 PM)mikesez Wrote: Was it the VA?

By every avenue both government public and private. 

When his heart condition was finally diagnosed they tossed him to the curb.

He couldn't even get a disability claim for a year. Which feels like the government saying hey let's wait and see if he dies

When warriors who actually killed the enemy of our nation are ignored for those that are potentially an enemy... nations fall

Sadly it is the VA way, delay until they die.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2024, 08:27 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-27-2024, 07:51 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(03-27-2024, 05:57 PM)mikesez Wrote: Man that sucks.  Sorry about that.  Did he really need the money or was he financially secure?

Personally I think the VA wastes more money figuring out how to say "no" than they would spend if they just gave everyone who served honorably everything they need.

For the year they waited for disability because he couldnt work I had to move back in with my parents at the time so I could pay their bills and mine. Just a crappy situation for a man that prided himself on not only taking care of himself but others.. I only knew he was a green beret in his last months.

EDIT: as a kid I just thought it was normal for an army dad to be gone weeks at a time

It was nice that they had green berets doing the flag ceremony at his funeral at least

Those flag ceremonies are difficult.. I have 2 flags.

Dad and brother..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Uhoh.. What's going on here?

https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status...IfuLQ&s=19
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2024, 11:10 PM by snarkyguy_he_him_his. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-27-2024, 08:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(03-27-2024, 07:51 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: For the year they waited for disability because he couldnt work I had to move back in with my parents at the time so I could pay their bills and mine. Just a crappy situation for a man that prided himself on not only taking care of himself but others.. I only knew he was a green beret in his last months.

EDIT: as a kid I just thought it was normal for an army dad to be gone weeks at a time

It was nice that they had green berets doing the flag ceremony at his funeral at least

Those flag ceremonies are difficult.. I have 2 flags.

Dad and brother..

It was pretty hard.. at least a few dozen people attended which, If I'm honest, was a few dozen more than I expected.

Here's to your father and brother my friend

(03-27-2024, 12:09 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Damn right.. Love me some Florida!!

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/stat...uMSMQ&s=19
(03-27-2024, 02:07 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(03-27-2024, 12:09 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Damn right.. Love me some Florida!!

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/stat...uMSMQ&s=19

Thank God.  I have never understood how it is that someone can occupy someone else's property without permission, and they can't be immediately ejected and arrested.
Unfortunately, there's not anything that can be done without the government getting involved in leasing.

What happens is they claim they contacted an agent, paid cash (can't be verified or traced), and will try to have some bill (if a company is stupid enough to not make them prepay) or just mail themselves something. When you call the cops, they tell the cops they have a lease. The cops can't do anything at that point. They may even produce a lease agreement.

The issue is evil people on both sides could game the system. Someone who has a valid lease could be removed by the cops if the owner doesn't like them or just wants to raise the rent and not wait until the lease is over. We are facing the other side where the people are using the cops not wanting to remove someone who has a lease.

So now the people can stay, unless you can get them to leave the house. You can legally enter the house, may have to give notice, and you can even stay in the house as long as you have a "lease". You have to pay utilities and states have different rules on what can be done to remove them. Once you finally get a court to say you own it and didn't lease it to them, then you can have the cops remove them.

So the options are don't allow cash rent payments, force all leases to be filed with the state like a car registration, or always have a lease in your name so you can force the cops to grant you entry.

Other options are hiring some people to make them move. You can "lease" to them and then they make it easier to just leave instead of stay until a court makes you leave. Some company in California showed up and started removing exterior doors along with a bunch of big guys.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(03-27-2024, 08:35 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Uhoh.. What's going on here?

https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status...IfuLQ&s=19
There was a rumor when this first came out that he was the one that was being blackmailed. He used the Trump funds to pay her off so his wife wouldn't find out. So the invoices, letter, etc that all came out in the previous trial that Trump won and she had to pay him was actually him setting up Trump.

It's looking more and more likely the entire thing was a con to hurt Trump in the election, and when that didn't work, they pushed to try and create a fake financial crime.

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2024, 08:14 AM by Caldrac.)

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1773...ic4CA&s=19

Build back better...

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

But wait... there's more! Build back better even better!

https://twitter.com/Motabhai012/status/1...rlZ5Q&s=19

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(03-28-2024, 09:04 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/17732...I_Mbg&s=19

Should have already been made out of an example. Should be the first one deported with no possibility of returning legally. If caught here again he's going to prison for 10 years. Our country has grown soft and it's costing us tremendously. 

Time to toughen the [BLEEP] back up and get rid of these ticks and leeches.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(03-28-2024, 09:12 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(03-28-2024, 09:04 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/17732...I_Mbg&s=19

Should have already been made out of an example. Should be the first one deported with no possibility of returning legally. If caught here again he's going to prison for 10 years. Our country has grown soft and it's costing us tremendously. 

This is EXACTLY what Democrat leadership wants. It’s called buying voters. Rank and file Democrats, traditional liberals, are too scared to speak up because they’ll be marginalized and called racist. So, they remain silent while Hochul, Schumer and AOC use them as supplicant doormats.

(03-28-2024, 09:22 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-28-2024, 09:12 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Should have already been made out of an example. Should be the first one deported with no possibility of returning legally. If caught here again he's going to prison for 10 years. Our country has grown soft and it's costing us tremendously. 

This is EXACTLY what Democrat leadership wants. It’s called buying voters. Rank and file Democrats, traditional liberals, are too scared to speak up because they’ll be marginalized and called racist. So, they remain silent while Hochul, Schumer and AOC use them as supplicant doormats.

I miss JFK democrats.

I didn't like them.. but I never, ever hated them.

I hate democrats now though. I see them as an enemy of our country.

(03-28-2024, 09:12 AM)Caldrac Wrote:

Both foreign and domestic.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(03-28-2024, 09:46 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(03-28-2024, 09:12 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Should have already been made out of an example. Should be the first one deported with no possibility of returning legally. If caught here again he's going to prison for 10 years. Our country has grown soft and it's costing us tremendously. 

Both foreign and domestic.

Yep. Front, back and side to side. Agreed. Take the enablers and policy makers with them.

(03-28-2024, 06:48 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Mike Lindell’s MyPillow evicted from warehouse after failing to pay $200K in rent

Never mix business and politics.
He hasn't mixed them with his business. He has personally done things. Every other CEO or owner that is a democrat flaunts it and gives tons of money to destroy the country. This guy is providing a living wage for his employees, makes things in America, and the liberals are tearing his company down because of his personal feelings. The left should be celebrating him for actually doing things they claim to want.

(03-28-2024, 10:00 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(03-28-2024, 06:48 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Mike Lindell’s MyPillow evicted from warehouse after failing to pay $200K in rent

Never mix business and politics.
He hasn't mixed them with his business. He has personally done things. Every other CEO or owner that is a democrat flaunts it and gives tons of money to destroy the country. This guy is providing a living wage for his employees, makes things in America, and the liberals are tearing his company down because of his personal feelings. The left should be celebrating him for actually doing things they claim to want.

C'mon P-Rush, you know better.

nar·ra·tive

/ˈnerədiv
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

To be clear, most of the people migrating here are coming to work and contribute. I have no issue with a great majority of them. As a matter of fact, every person presumed dead in the bridge collapse are all migrants from down south.

I do have a problem with how Democrats simply ignored the rule of law and common sense to flood the country with unvetted people along with the lawlessness and drug trafficking it enabled. They couldn’t do it legally, so they just let it happen haphazardly. How many Americans are now dead because of it?

(03-28-2024, 10:05 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: To be clear, most of the people migrating here are coming to work and contribute. I have no issue with a great majority of them. As a matter of fact, every person presumed dead in the bridge collapse are all migrants from down south.

I do have a problem with how Democrats simply ignored the rule of law and common sense to flood the country with unvetted people along with the lawlessness and drug trafficking it enabled. They couldn’t do it legally, so they just let it happen haphazardly. How many Americans are now dead because of it?

Bro.

Stop.

You're being an old school conservative.. turn the other cheek, empathize and sympathize... [BLEEP] that [BLEEP]. They are openly destroying our country. It's time to be real.

How many women and children do you see entering our nation? Zero. Just 20-30 year old men. Ask yourself why.

(03-28-2024, 10:05 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: To be clear, most of the people migrating here are coming to work and contribute. I have no issue with a great majority of them. As a matter of fact, every person presumed dead in the bridge collapse are all migrants from down south.

How many of them are honestly working though and paying into the system and paying their admission fee like the rest of us? It feels like a lot of them enter into the country, get into cheap labor jobs, which isn't all on them, there's ownership there with the employers that do this as well.

But, how many of them come in, get the freebies, the housing, the subsidiaries in their favor while also getting paid under the table for cheap labor? It's a problem. We can't keep allowing this or doing this to our country. We're creating a whole new class of people in this country and it's terrifying for what that means for the rest of us. An ugly truth that comes to light by the day here. 

When is the bleeding going to stop? When is a solution going to be presented by these politicians that don't just enable one group while punishing the other? Again, none of these policy makers or career politicians have to deal with the consequences of it because they're beyond well off in life and cannot see the hardships we all face from their ivory towers. Something has to give here, and soon.