Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Seahawk Fans Continue To Insult Us..

Wasn't swaguars the one that got banned because he was caught being racist on another jags board?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-17-2022, 02:43 PM by ChrisJagBoy.)

(03-17-2022, 02:32 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Wasn't swaguars the one that got banned because he was caught being racist on another jags board?

I've never been on another jags forum and am extremely against racisim so I can't imagine it. If I had to guess It was from arguing with mods which I've done often lmao.

(03-17-2022, 02:31 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(03-17-2022, 02:28 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: You know, i'm extremely confused right now because I opened the forum and saw this post.. but you're right, I don't see a comment that would have bumped it before mine.

I am geniunely confused lmao.

Out of pure boredom tho I'm looking through my old threads from that account and noticed in may of 2014 I made a thread about Bortles, very similar to the one I made about Trevor. Turns out, I was right about Blake.. hope it isn't the case with trevor tho.

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=16526

Nice knowin' ya.

Meh if I get banned for whatever in 2014 it's cool. I honestly don't know why I got banned to begin with lol. I'm pretty sure in the 2014ish time I had limited access to the internet and just made a new account from forgetting my password.

(03-17-2022, 02:42 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(03-17-2022, 02:32 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Wasn't swaguars the one that got banned because he was caught being racist on another jags board?

I've never been on another jags forum and am extremely against racisim so I can't imagine it. If I had to guess It was from arguing with mods which I've done often lmao.

(03-17-2022, 02:31 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Nice knowin' ya.

Meh if I get banned for whatever in 2014 it's cool. I honestly don't know why I got banned to begin with lol. I'm pretty sure in the 2014ish time I had limited access to the internet and just made a new account from forgetting my password.

Idk man. Your avatar seems pretty racist.

(This post was last modified: 03-17-2022, 02:48 PM by ChrisJagBoy. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-17-2022, 02:44 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(03-17-2022, 02:42 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I've never been on another jags forum and am extremely against racisim so I can't imagine it. If I had to guess It was from arguing with mods which I've done often lmao.

Idk man. Your avatar seems pretty racist.

Fine, i'm racist againsts clowns with mustaches. you caught me Wink

PS.. ngl going through those old threads is hilarious. All of the Geno Smith/Teddy bridgewater fanboying. Everyone telling me im wrong about Blake being sht. etc its lol

(This post was last modified: 03-17-2022, 02:51 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

I don’t recall what he did, I just think it’s hilarious he self outed himself. Apparently his web browser hates racists and helped out him by loading an old cached version of the site. That is assuming jessespeck is correct on the reasoning.

(03-17-2022, 02:50 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: I don’t recall what he did, I just think it’s hilarious he self outed himself.  Apparently his web browser hates racists and helped out him by loading an old cached version of the site.  That is assuming jessespeck is correct on the reasoning.

I'm definitely not a racist. And I'm not outting myself because to be honest with you, until I saw this post I didn't even know that account was banned lol. I've made multiple accounts because back in 2014 I had a lot of irl crap going on and went without computer access for weeks/months and would forget both my username and password.

(09-22-2013, 08:39 AM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: I have said Khan looks like Super Mario.  Did I insult Khan?  Depends on if you like Super Mario or not.  I love the old games.

Bro welcome back.

(03-17-2022, 08:00 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(09-22-2013, 08:39 AM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: I have said Khan looks like Super Mario.  Did I insult Khan?  Depends on if you like Super Mario or not.  I love the old games.

Bro welcome back.

He's not back

You're replying to a 9 year old post

(03-17-2022, 08:08 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-17-2022, 08:00 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Bro welcome back.

He's not back

Oddly that timestamp was my birthday nine years ago.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-18-2022, 08:16 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

What happened to knarnn? He used to have some good takes

I miss Jags02 as well RIP

He's not back

Hahahahaha

Gold.

Welcome back to JDub too!

He's not back

Oh man this speaks volumes.