Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
[LIVE] ***Official Jaguars Vs. Panthers Preseason Game Night Thread***

@Tdickman89

The @Jaguars & @Panthers will take the field at 6:52pm.

Game will kick off as scheduled at 7:37pm ET.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-24-2017, 06:46 PM)Jags Wrote: Hey, let's all play a drinking game.  We all do a shot whenever Henne or Blake throw a TD...   I mean, after all some of us have to work tomorrow

We can even take shots after each successful field goal

Why not be a man and do a shot every time one of them doesn't throw a TD?

(08-24-2017, 06:46 PM)Jags Wrote: Hey, let's all play a drinking game.  We all do a shot whenever Henne or Blake throw a TD...   I mean, after all some of us have to work tomorrow

We can even take shots after each successful field goal

Let's instead take shots following each batted down pass.  I know it's on the edge because I have to work tomorrow.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I'm interested to see if Hurns gets any real snaps. If he plays a limited role, he may very well be in the block.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Why doesn't Brent Martineau take a quarter and get that third eye removed from his face?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Excited to see Henne and Bortles stink it up while Brandon Allen shows he is the only QB worth starting

#WINTODAY without a QB.

What a contradiction, Jags.

(08-24-2017, 06:11 PM)BklynJag Wrote: In other news, Shad Khan has said he would have no problem bringing in Colin Kaepernick.

Lol, They just said that Spike Lee 'Called out Shad Khan" for not brining in Kap. When asked by a reporter, Khan was simply doing PR work. Hardly an endorsement..

(08-24-2017, 06:28 PM)haveaseat Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 06:23 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Link?

[Image: 6CqOUHXG_normal.jpg]Mike Dempsey @md_1010xl
Just saw Jags owner Shad Khan. Asked him if his football people recommended signing Kaepernick, would he be OK w/ it. Answer: "Absolutely."
4:45 PM - Aug 24, 2017 · Florida, USA

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Ubuntu, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]Mike Dempsey @md_1010xl

[/font]

Mr. Khan reiterated that he was open to anything his football people sugggested to make the Jaguars better.
4:47 PM · Aug 24, 2017 from Florida, USA

[font=sans-serif][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Ubuntu, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]Mike Dempsey @md_1010xl

[/font]

[/font]

That being said, it seems clear that the football people in the organization don't feel like adding CK makes them better, at least for now.
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Ubuntu, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]4:49 PM · Aug 24, 2017 from Florida, USA[/font]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(08-24-2017, 06:36 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 06:30 PM)uthill Wrote: Khan wants to win so can't blame him for reaching.

Well, to his defense, all he did was answer a question posed to him.  Didn't look like he sought out the reporter and told them he wanted kap

Not giving me the option to quote you "jaguarmvp" but I'm with you.

I agree, Thanks for clarifying.

Tebow?

Spike Lee is such a maggot. Needs to be exiled to Aruba

I'd like to see Henne scramble then take off and get a 15 yard Rushing touchdown then Dab.

I hope we look better then the Dolphins are right now.

The stadium looks practically empty. How will Henne hear the "Henne Chant"/

Saw lots of lightning over the city on my way home..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(08-24-2017, 07:33 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Saw lots of lightning over the city on my way home..

That was just Chad warming up

Is anybody staring at Jalen Ramsey on the stream?

Henne is starting? Why am i even bothering to watch?

Hold on tight guys.......