Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rams Comin to Town

(10-13-2017, 11:55 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 11:31 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Didn't Blake throw more than 20 passes against the Ravens?

That was what we call a fluke.

Not if Hackett told him to threw less than 20 times. We spent too much time on offense for me to imagine he attempted less than 20 passes.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-14-2017, 12:01 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 11:55 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: That was what we call a fluke.

Not if Hackett told him to threw less than 20 times. We spent too much time on offense for me to imagine he attempted less than 20 passes.

It was a fluke that Bortles had that kind of performance. The exception to the rule. It’s not going to happen often, if at all.

(10-13-2017, 08:06 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 08:05 PM)Caldrac Wrote: This is why I predicted Koyack gets a TD. I think they'll try to attack the Rams like they did the Ravens and they'll attempt to work in the TE's a lot more. They've been quiet the last few weeks. It's time to get them involved.

O'Shaugnessey is more likely to score than Koyack.

Doubt it. He cost us an INT in Pittsburgh. He's not exactly sure handed either. He's dropped a few here and there over the last two weeks.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-14-2017, 10:35 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 08:06 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: O'Shaugnessey is more likely to score than Koyack.

Doubt it. He cost us an INT in Pittsburgh. He's not exactly sure handed either. He's dropped a few here and there over the last two weeks.

He was sure-handed in both division games. The interception was a bad call. I reserve judgment until the season is over, but so far am glad we signed him.

(10-14-2017, 11:27 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 10:35 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Doubt it. He cost us an INT in Pittsburgh. He's not exactly sure handed either. He's dropped a few here and there over the last two weeks.

He was sure-handed in both division games. The interception was a bad call. I reserve judgment until the season is over, but so far am glad we signed him.

I agree. He has a lot of potential. He looks the part. Hopefully we can improve in the passing game. But I feel like they need to try and replicate the attack they put on the Ravens with the tight end position against the Rams tomorrow.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-14-2017, 11:33 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 11:27 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: He was sure-handed in both division games. The interception was a bad call. I reserve judgment until the season is over, but so far am glad we signed him.

I agree. He has a lot of potential. He looks the part. Hopefully we can improve in the passing game. But I feel like they need to try and replicate the attack they put on the Ravens with the tight end position against the Rams tomorrow.

How good are the Rams against tight ends?

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2017, 12:00 PM by Brett.)

(10-14-2017, 11:55 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 11:33 AM)Caldrac Wrote: I agree. He has a lot of potential. He looks the part. Hopefully we can improve in the passing game. But I feel like they need to try and replicate the attack they put on the Ravens with the tight end position against the Rams tomorrow.

How good are the Rams against tight ends?

Looking at my fantasy football league stats, shows they are 15th in the league against TE this year. So roughly middle of the pack. Not great, not awful.

I literally have no idea what to expect at Everbank tomorrow .

(10-14-2017, 12:11 PM)burt1jason Wrote: I literally have no idea what to expect at Everbank tomorrow .

Which section are you in?

Expect to see giant scoreboards, cheerleaders, Jaxson de Ville, and too many empty seats.

(10-14-2017, 12:18 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 12:11 PM)burt1jason Wrote: I literally have no idea what to expect at Everbank tomorrow .

Which section are you in?

Expect to see giant scoreboards, cheerleaders, Jaxson de Ville, and too many empty seats.

I’m pretty sure, it’s comments like these that make that red number bigger.

(10-14-2017, 12:28 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 12:18 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Which section are you in?

I’m pretty sure, it’s comments like these that make that red number bigger.

Actually the red number is smaller because of the negative symbol. But I get it.

There are many reasons for it and you can figure it out by clicking on the red number. I will not discuss specifics in a thread.