Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
[LIVE] ***Official Jaguars Vs. Los Angeles Rams Game Day Thread***

(10-15-2017, 07:16 PM)Ucf_Jag_1 Wrote: Rodgerrs broke his collarbone,  if blake had done it, it would be because he is weak, accident prone and sucks according to you

Nah, Blake's a tough dude. He's been bad, but one thing he has is toughness.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If this game was played at 1 pm we would have won. NFL is an inside job.
No pain, no gain.

The plan was to kick the FG then onside kick and go for the tie to send it into OT .. DUH.. Have you guys been watching football longer than a year?

(10-15-2017, 07:21 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: If this game was played at 1 pm we would have won. NFL is an inside job.

Nonsense. We still would have had the same officials.

(10-15-2017, 07:22 PM)BadMojoDaddy Wrote: The plan was to kick the FG then onside kick and go for the tie to send it into OT .. DUH.. Have you guys been watching football longer than a year?

They probably should have tried 1-2 more dink and dunk passes to put Myers in better position. Still would have been a gamble with the way he was kicking though.

(10-15-2017, 07:20 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: I am tired of you people painting the most grim picture possible every week. No team is perfect. It is a crazy game. Yes there is accountability to go around but we have a good team. The stupid special teams mistakes are ridiculous but crap happens. If we win next week we're back in the driver's seat.

What do you expect with 10 years of track record showing that they aren't even football team.  They make the average look impossible.  Our game plan is to try to get 0 passes.  They bought that up during the broadcast and how Bortles was upset last week with his 0 pass attempts in the second half.  Look they got him involved and he can't lead the receiver.  He throws it high and nearly gets the guys heads taken off.  He floats it in all the wrong places.  This is a fourth year QB that can't throw the football.  Sure the TEs and WRs aren't helping him out but he throws knuckle balls.

Another wasted offseason.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2017, 07:25 PM by Ucf_Jag_1.)

If you guys don't like me this is the last message I will ever post (under my 2nd account). I will go back to ucfsports where I am lovedv and appreciated. Please don't draft Milton.

(10-15-2017, 07:22 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 07:21 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: If this game was played at 1 pm we would have won. NFL is an inside job.

Nonsense. We still would have had the same officials.

I think he was being ironic..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

CK anyone?

(10-15-2017, 07:24 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 07:20 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: I am tired of you people painting the most grim picture possible every week. No team is perfect. It is a crazy game. Yes there is accountability to go around but we have a good team. The stupid special teams mistakes are ridiculous but crap happens. If we win next week we're back in the driver's seat.

What do you expect with 10 years of track record showing that they aren't even football team.  They make the average look impossible.  Our game plan is to try to get 0 passes.  They bought that up during the broadcast and how Bortles was upset last week with his 0 pass attempts in the second half.  Look they got him involved and he can't lead the receiver.  He throws it high and nearly gets the guys heads taken off.  He floats it in all the wrong places.  This is a fourth year QB that can't throw the football.  Sure the TEs and WRs aren't helping him out but he throws knuckle balls.

There is no reason on the planet to say season over and stuff like that before the calendar flips to 2018.

(10-15-2017, 07:27 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 07:24 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: What do you expect with 10 years of track record showing that they aren't even football team.  They make the average look impossible.  Our game plan is to try to get 0 passes.  They bought that up during the broadcast and how Bortles was upset last week with his 0 pass attempts in the second half.  Look they got him involved and he can't lead the receiver.  He throws it high and nearly gets the guys heads taken off.  He floats it in all the wrong places.  This is a fourth year QB that can't throw the football.  Sure the TEs and WRs aren't helping him out but he throws knuckle balls.

There is no reason on the planet to say season over and stuff like that before the calendar flips to 2018.

You aren't watching the games.  It is very easy to say we don't have a Kicker or QB.  You know the positions that normally produce the points.
The Khan Years

(10-15-2017, 07:29 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 07:27 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: There is no reason on the planet to say season over and stuff like that before the calendar flips to 2018.

You aren't watching the games.  It is very easy to say we don't have a Kicker or QB.  You know the positions that normally produce the points.

You aren't thinking about the definition of "over." When you say the season is over, it only means one thing, December 31.

(10-15-2017, 07:26 PM)Jaguarrior Wrote: CK anyone?

Yes, but they aren't bringing him in.

(10-15-2017, 07:34 PM)Tuxedo Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 07:26 PM)Jaguarrior Wrote: CK anyone?

Yes, but they aren't bringing him in.

Guy is more interested in getting something for nothing by filing a lawsuit.  If he had been committed to football instead of being a counter revolutionary then he would be on a team.  His comments were garbage all last year and the pig socks and commy apparel without fines was way over the top.  I'm sure he can throw a football but we don't need his baggage.
The Khan Years