Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marshall Faulk and 2 others suspended by NFL Network for harassment

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Probably just suspending Evans for being a ****!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

I just hope this doesn't mean Steve Smith get bumped up to a prevalent spot. That one nfln she has on early on Sunday is so bad. Its cringeworthy trying to listen to him talk and attempt to have opinions on stuff.

Yep, one-by-one, all those guys who tried to make fun of us are getting theirs

Given how many guys have been caught up harassing this one woman, I wonder what she looks like.

I mean, for the most part, these are former NFL players. I'm sure they have all seen and had their share of attractive women.

For all of these guys to "go after" this woman...she must be something.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(12-12-2017, 07:30 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Given how many guys have been caught up harassing this one woman, I wonder what she looks like.

I mean, for the most part, these are former NFL players.  I'm sure they have all seen and had their share of attractive women.

For all of these guys to "go after" this woman...she must be something.

http://heavy.com/sports/2017/12/jami-can...ger-faulk/

What you can't see must be unbelievable, because what you can is pretty meh.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

There's always a crazy person at every job. She seems like one of those types.

She's soft as cotton.

I don't believe her. NFL Network has hired some pretty hot looking women as their on air talent, so I took a look at this woman's photo. I was shocked. This is who was sexually harassed by all those guys? It doesn't make sense. It sounds to me like this woman has an axe to grind and a pretty big ego. I don't buy it.

The crazy in her eyes is strong!!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

If she looked like the Russian single on the side...

To be clear, I do not suggest the woman making the complaints could not have been harassed, or, if her allegations are proven true, she should not be entitled to whatever damages a civil case could bring.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I'm going to write this once, and I'll let the topic lie as history has shown that there is usually more to this type of story but this needs to be stated and understood: "Sexual Assault / Harassment is not about sex nor attraction; it is about power."
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(12-12-2017, 11:21 AM)Deacon Wrote: I'm going to write this once, and I'll let the topic lie as history has shown that there is usually more to this type of story but this needs to be stated and understood: "Sexual Assault / Harassment is not about sex nor attraction; it is about power."

I guess... but the sexual attraction tends to have something to do with it.

Personally if I were a skeezy perv, I'd still have standards

That all being said... this woman claims to have texts and videos...
If this proof is put forth, I'll jump all over these dirty rotten fools.

As much as I don't like Heath and Faulk for their negative views toward the Jags... I'm not buying this off the merit of her word.

This is the year of the "i was sexually harassed" claim.
Everyone is jumping in and on to get their 15 mins or catch a pay day.

Now.. I'm not saying every dude accused is innocent and all these women are just money hungry crazy types.
But geez man... why is the whistle just now being blown on these guys? 
Being a creeper is no good. Assaulting women in any sort of way is never OK.

Neither is dragging someone's name through the mud for your own benefit.

Show those texts/pics and get paid.
Huh

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2017, 05:38 PM by Jags.)

Probably hitting on Kay Adams. How can you not? I bet even the women hit on her.

Evans was probably just trying to show her his biceps.

I can't believe it wasn't Kay Adams that was the source. I mean, have they even seen her from behind?

#TheOffice

(12-12-2017, 08:08 PM)Brett Wrote: I can't believe it wasn't Kay Adams that was the source. I mean, have they even seen her from behind?

#TheOffice

#ihave
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato