Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars.com - Campbell: Defensive Player of the Year

Campbell: Defensive Player of the Year

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...3bd4640195

Jaguars DE Calais Campbell named 2017 AFC Defensive Player of the Year by the Pro Football Writers of America

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well deserved!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Mountain of a man
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2018, 02:36 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

I recall back in the day, TMD wanted Calais Campbell so bad coming out of Miami.

His one hit.

Regardless, Calais deserves it. He played lights out all season.

Outstanding!

Well deserved for Calais!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I just wanna say I called this lol:

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=22974

Well deserved Campbell. But we want more

Awesome! Well deserved!
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Now go out there and crush Brady 5 times in the championship game. This year is crazy unexpected.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(01-17-2018, 02:10 PM)Jaxson Wrote: Campbell: Defensive Player of the Year

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...3bd4640195

Jaguars DE Calais Campbell named 2017 AFC Defensive Player of the Year by the Pro Football Writers of America

Defensive player of the year, period. For the league, not AFC. The biggest honor for him.  Well done CC.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

[Image: Aretha_Franklin_insert_courtesy_Sony_Mus...inment.jpg]

Idk how I feel knowing he's only one year older than me. For some reason I think of him as being significantly older
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Congrats and well deserved!

Well deserved, couldn't happen to a better guy.

Man, did this signing pay off. For him and for us.

Clearly the best signing in franchise history

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2018, 03:51 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(01-17-2018, 03:01 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Idk how I feel knowing he's only one year older than me. For some reason I think of him as being significantly older

How do you fee about him getting a $60 million contract over the next 4 years versus your $200k?  Personally, I think your contribution to this message board is comparable to his contribution to the Jags on the field.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2018, 04:38 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

We really need another 4-sack performance from the defensive player of the year.

His leadership alone is worth having him on the roaster.

(01-17-2018, 03:42 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: Clearly the best signing in franchise history

He's got to put in a couple more of these seasons to pass Jimmy Smith though.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2018, 05:16 PM by Mowerguy.)

Congratulations! Mr Mayor of Sacksonville.....
The leadership and performance since coming to the Jaguars has been nothing short of incredible.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(01-17-2018, 02:37 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: I just wanna say I called this lol:

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=22974

Well deserved Campbell. But we want more

You sure did. Pretty neat

(01-17-2018, 03:51 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 03:01 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Idk how I feel knowing he's only one year older than me. For some reason I think of him as being significantly older

How do you fee about him getting a $60 million contract over the next 4 years versus your $200k?  Personally, I think your contribution to this message board is comparable to his contribution to the Jags on the field.

FA periods at this time of my life make me question some life decisions lol

But thanks! I try to contribute some meaningful conversation while supporting the team!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Isn't it nice to hit in FA for once!

He's been a difference since Week 1, also think he makes a huge difference in the locker room.

Plus if you ever get to see him in real life, he is huge!