Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MERGED Threads on AFCCG Officiating

Kinda dumb to be arguing with Cheats fans, they could care less.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

When your team has been treated differently since 2002, and the NFL has literally changed rules to justify game-changing plays that favored your team, you begin to grow accustomed to the treatment. You may not even think it's unusual. They're delusional. So much so that they feel the need to tell us that a game that is widely believed to be a poorly refereed game wasn't so poorly refereed so that they feel better about their (undeserved) win.

But but but....Goodell hates them! He put Tom Brady in timeout...and NO ONE PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Curious. Has the NFL had any comment on what half the country was watching yesterday?

This is like rich people who inherited their wealth telling poor people whose parents worked 12 hours a day why they deserve to be poor. Baseless, classless, clueless, nonsense.

(01-22-2018, 09:50 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: When your team has been treated differently since 2002, and the NFL has literally changed rules to justify game-changing plays that favored your team, you begin to grow accustomed to the treatment. You may not even think it's unusual. They're delusional. So much so that they feel the need to tell us that a game that is widely believed to be a poorly refereed game wasn't so poorly refereed so that they feel better about their (undeserved) win.

Stop trolling your own board.  You couldn't possibly believe that nonsense.

Here, read this.  It explains everything you need to know about your psychosis.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-it-or-not

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2018, 12:55 AM by sfljaguarsfan.)

(01-23-2018, 12:45 AM)Phil Swift Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 09:50 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: When your team has been treated differently since 2002, and the NFL has literally changed rules to justify game-changing plays that favored your team, you begin to grow accustomed to the treatment. You may not even think it's unusual. They're delusional. So much so that they feel the need to tell us that a game that is widely believed to be a poorly refereed game wasn't so poorly refereed so that they feel better about their (undeserved) win.

Stop trolling your own board.  You couldn't possibly believe that nonsense.

LOOOOL,  he used a NFL.com article as a source. If that's not clueless then I don't know what is. U don't think the NFL would stick up for itself ever do you? Uh duhhh, gee Wizz Wally but the NFL says it isn't rigged. I can't even with these people - never seen a more clueless group of people.

(01-22-2018, 06:46 PM)Phil Swift Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 06:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: No case? 

Go check out your last 8 playoff games. See which side has more penalties.
No thanks, I'm not wasting my time researching the last 8 PO games....what do you think that would "prove"?

It couldn't be that the Patriots are far more disciplined and football educated than all other 32 teams and simply do not beat themselves very often with penalties?  No?  Why would any reasonable person jump to the insane conclusion that they are receiving preferential treatment?  That is so absurd.  Why?  because if that were the true intent of the League, Deflategate penalties, including the loss of 2 draft picks, would NEVER have been pursued. 

Think about it!  Use some common sense.

No, it couldn't be that. The game are on film dude... We can see the penalties being committed and not called by the Pats. I mean, great reasoning though...

A columnist for NFL.com talking up the pats... I’m shocked. Shocked I tell ya.

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2018, 01:02 AM by Phil Swift.)

(01-22-2018, 09:30 PM)Scarecrow Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 09:24 PM)Phil Swift Wrote: And you know THIS, how, exactly?   Oh, I forgot....the League rigs all the Pats' games, especially in the one-and-done postseason to ensure that the millions  upon millions of NFL fans who hate the Patriots will tune in to the SB?   That explains it.

BTW....did your analysis of the visual evidence turn up any examples of non-calls when it came to the Jags?  I'm sure there were none, but just had to ask.  LOL

I never said anything was rigged and I never said the Jaguars didn't commit penalties.

The issue is the obvious imbalance in penalties. 

The game was not called the same for both teams. That's a fact. That's the issue here.

Oh, sure...  what exactly were you implying, then? 

Have you considered the POSSIBILITY that the Jags COMMITTED more fouls than NE and hence drew more flags?  That seems to be one alternative theory to yours.  I'm absolutely certain that there were plenty of offenses committed by BOTH teams that didn't get called.  That's true in every game you play, not just against NE!

(01-23-2018, 12:54 AM)sfljaguarsfan Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 12:45 AM)Phil Swift Wrote: Stop trolling your own board.  You couldn't possibly believe that nonsense.

LOOOOL,  he used a NFL.com article as a source. If that's not clueless then I don't know what is. U don't think the NFL would stick up for itself ever do you? Uh duhhh, gee Wizz Wally but the NFL says it isn't rigged. I can't even with these people - never seen a more clueless group of people.

(01-22-2018, 06:46 PM)Phil Swift Wrote: No thanks, I'm not wasting my time researching the last 8 PO games....what do you think that would "prove"?

It couldn't be that the Patriots are far more disciplined and football educated than all other 32 teams and simply do not beat themselves very often with penalties?  No?  Why would any reasonable person jump to the insane conclusion that they are receiving preferential treatment?  That is so absurd.  Why?  because if that were the true intent of the League, Deflategate penalties, including the loss of 2 draft picks, would NEVER have been pursued. 

Think about it!  Use some common sense.

No, it couldn't be that. The game are on film dude... We can see the penalties being committed and not called by the Pats. I mean, great reasoning though...

HaHa  Dude, you obviously didn't even read the article!   That's OK....don't let facts get in the way and spoil your warped perceptions.

Wow.

The mere presence (and the odd infatuation) of these pats fans at this stage is rather telling.

I mean... there are always going to be fan overreactions all over the map.

If you've made an account at an opposing team's board and can't fathom that a certain percentage of those resident fans are going to find every excuse in the book to blame everyone but their own team and staff for the loss... well... you just aren't very good at this message board fanning thing. And at this point it would appear you're probably overly defensive for a reason.  

Here's a suggestion.  Take you're half-cocked win against a team that no one thought would even break .500 - much less dominate you for a half in the conference championship game - and go kick rocks. We don't give a damn about your skewed perception of how the league has treated your franchise over the past decade. It's old hat at this point and no one cares to read your blog posts about why Goodell is out to get you poor saps. 

The realists here didn't expect to win that game and we see several reasons why we didn't. 
The stripes were part of that - but very far from the only reason.  Such is the case in every loss. 

If you want to seriously suggest that the league wants one of the smallest market teams in the SB over NE, the you're just a freaking idiot. That's fine I guess. But you don't need to defend it over and over again on this board. Just go be an idiot somewhere else. 

Sorry  - end rant\

Everyone but pats fans and people that work for the NFL are wrong...yeah, that’s totally plausible.

(01-23-2018, 01:09 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Wow.

The mere presence (and the odd infatuation) of these pats fans at this stage is rather telling.

If you've made an account at an opposing team's board and can't fathom that a certain percentage of those resident fans are going to find every excuse in the book to blame everyone but their own team and staff for the loss... well... you just aren't very good at this message board fanning thing. And at this point it would appear you're probably overly defensive for a reason.  

Here's a suggestion.  Take you're half-cocked win against a team that no one thought would even break .500 - much less dominate you for a half in the conference championship game - and go kick rocks. We don't give a damn about your skewed perception of how the league has treated your franchise over the past decade. It's old hat at this point and no one cares to read your blog posts about why Goodell is out to get you poor saps. 

The realists here didn't expect to win that game and we see several reasons why we didn't. 
The stripes were part of that - but very far from the only reason.  Such is the case in every loss. 

If you want to seriously suggest that the league wants one of the smallest market teams in the SB over NE, the you're just a freaking idiot. That's fine I guess. But you don't need to defend it over and over again on this board. Just go be an idiot somewhere else. 

Sorry  - end rant\
[Image: gA48Z.jpg]

Guys, why do y'all have to stoop to the whiney excuses to explain away the loss, rather than rejoice in the Jags accomplishment this season, getting to the AFCCG and just falling a little short? Have some class. You'll feel better a lot quicker than grinding your teeth and hating on your vanquisher.

Pats beat the Jags and put on a show in the 4th quarter that your young players will remember for years to come, hopefully serving as a learning moment for them as they continue their careers. keep it positive.....you, too, will feel better a lot sooner. Keep in mind, every team and fan base suffers setbacks and disappointments....God knows, NE has, even during their amazing 18 year run....so stay away from the pettiness and vitriol.

Good luck next season....keep it rolling

Blah blah blah.

(01-22-2018, 06:55 PM)Phil Swift Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 08:44 AM)sfljaguarsfan Wrote: Thank you, I have been saying this all year! Pats were a 9-7 team without those FOUR, yes FOUR 4th Q td calls in their favor every. Single. Time.

LOL....Well, that 9-7 team just thumped the Jags!   Can you believe they lost to such a run-of-the-mill opponent?    

Man, I find all these hare-brained conspiracy theories soooo entertaining.  Keep 'em coming, please.

I mean, what team couldn't win with the refs shaving at least 14 pts in your favor?

(01-23-2018, 01:15 AM)Phil Swift Wrote: Guys, why do y'all have to stoop to the whiney excuses to explain away the loss, rather than rejoice in the Jags accomplishment this season, getting to the AFCCG and just falling a little short?   Have some class.  You'll feel better a lot quicker than grinding your teeth and hating on your vanquisher.  

Pats beat the Jags and put on a show in the 4th quarter that your young players will remember for years to come, hopefully serving as a learning moment for them as they continue their careers.  keep it positive.....you, too, will feel better a lot sooner.  Keep in mind, every team and fan base suffers setbacks and disappointments....God knows, NE has, even during their amazing 18 year run....so stay away from the pettiness and vitriol.

Nah.  

You've got crap coming out of your ears. Be a man and go elsewhere with your weak-spined gloating. 

Our coaches went full-coward-mode in the second half of that game. 
I literally called the exact score before kick-off to my friends on social media as I felt certain this would happen  - since our coaches don't trust our QB to be aggressive on the weak side of midfield. 

There's no mystery here. 

You insufferable jerks have the best Qb in the league and a brilliant coach.

We have a mid tier inconsistent crap-shoot behind center and a crew of conservative dudley do-rights on the sideline. 

What the hell do you want?  Buzz-off already. 

Give us a better QB - a LG worth his salt in the run game - and a full-spined OC and we'll kick your butts seven ways from Sunday.

Here's a suggestion.  Take you're half-cocked win against a team that no one thought would even break .500 - much less dominate you for a half in the conference championship game - and go kick rocks. We don't give a damn about your skewed perception of how the league has treated your franchise over the past decade. It's old hat at this point and no one cares to read your blog posts about why Goodell is out to get you poor saps

If you want to seriously suggest that the league wants one of the smallest market teams in the SB over NE, the you're just a freaking idiot. That's fine I guess. But you don't need to defend it over and over again on this board. Just go be an idiot somewhere else

Sorry  - end rant\

Huh? 

I didn't say the league wants a small market team over NE in the SB!     I said they wanted ANY TEAM other than NE in the SB!   What do you think the salary cap is designed to do, if not parity?  You actually believe they would like to see NE and the Giants face off every year....that would be their ideal and goal?  And you suggest I'm an idiot?   LOL

Obviously, Marketing wasn't included in your curriculum. 

Have a nice offseason.

You are seriously delusional if you think the league is out to get you. You laugh at us for complaining that the game wasn’t officiated fairly and here you are going full on conspiracy theory. Laughing

(01-23-2018, 01:29 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 01:15 AM)Phil Swift Wrote: Guys, why do y'all have to stoop to the whiney excuses to explain away the loss, rather than rejoice in the Jags accomplishment this season, getting to the AFCCG and just falling a little short?   Have some class.  You'll feel better a lot quicker than grinding your teeth and hating on your vanquisher.  

Pats beat the Jags and put on a show in the 4th quarter that your young players will remember for years to come, hopefully serving as a learning moment for them as they continue their careers.  keep it positive.....you, too, will feel better a lot sooner.  Keep in mind, every team and fan base suffers setbacks and disappointments....God knows, NE has, even during their amazing 18 year run....so stay away from the pettiness and vitriol.

Nah.  

You've got crap coming out of your ears. Be a man and go elsewhere with your weak-spined gloating. 

Our coaches went full-coward-mode in the second half of that game. 
I literally called the exact score before kick-off to my friends on social media as I felt certain this would happen  - since our coaches don't trust our QB to be aggressive on the weak side of midfield. 

There's no mystery here. 

You insufferable jerks have the best Qb in the league and a brilliant coach.

We have a mid tier inconsistent crap-shoot behind center and a crew of conservative dudley do-rights on the sideline. 

What the hell do you want?  Buzz-off already. 

Give us a better QB - a LG worth his salt in the run game - and a full-spined OC and we'll kick your butts seven ways from Sunday.

Cry me a river!    You sound like quite a fan. 

But bottom line, you don't have all those things at present.  So what.... you are what you are. 
That's as ridiculous as me whining because we don't have Antonio Brown for Brady to throw to.   Imagine what it would look like!   Boo Hoo.  And you go with what you have.

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2018, 01:48 AM by JagsorDie.)

(01-23-2018, 01:34 AM)Phil Swift Wrote:

Here's a suggestion.  Take you're half-cocked win against a team that no one thought would even break .500 - much less dominate you for a half in the conference championship game - and go kick rocks. We don't give a damn about your skewed perception of how the league has treated your franchise over the past decade. It's old hat at this point and no one cares to read your blog posts about why Goodell is out to get you poor saps

If you want to seriously suggest that the league wants one of the smallest market teams in the SB over NE, the you're just a freaking idiot. That's fine I guess. But you don't need to defend it over and over again on this board. Just go be an idiot somewhere else

Sorry  - end rant\

Huh? 

I didn't say the league wants a small market team over NE in the SB!     I said they wanted ANY TEAM other than NE in the SB!   What do you think the salary cap is designed to do, if not parity?  You actually believe they would like to see NE and the Giants face off every year....that would be their ideal and goal?  And you suggest I'm an idiot?   LOL

Have a nice offseason.
Hahaha nice try. The whole acting as though you smarter than others and questioning their education while trolling their boards tells a lot about you.

Keep telling yourself you are intelligent, maybe one day it will come to fruition.

(01-23-2018, 01:34 AM)Phil Swift Wrote: Huh? 

Have a nice offseason.

Yeah. I do suggest you're an idiot. Your contradiction above is proving my point. You can keep talking in circles on this all you want. But it's not helping your case.