Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump and Kim Jong Un to Meet

(03-10-2018, 01:55 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 10:24 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Yes, any of the other 16 republicans Trump absolutely destroyed in the primary would clearly be better fits.

TDS sufferers refuse to admit Trumps social media tactics and sanctions absolutely worked.

You forgot to mention the colluding with Russia. Oh, and he ran against H. Clinton and still lost the popular vote. Yep, a real genius.

Oh, and your comment about T. Carlson. You're admitting you watch that guy? He used to be a good writer and interviewer, but then he went for the big money and agreed to play the O'Reilly buffoon role - you know, find some loon, claim he's a (gasp) "liberal" and make fun of him for sixty minutes. Real entertainment. You must be real hard up for ways to avoid interacting with family members.

Who colluded with Russia exactly?

Do you really think some Russian paid for FB ads convinced 60 million people that Hillary is a rotten human being?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Trump was the only one on that stage who wasn't owned by the NWO. That's the whole issue.

(03-10-2018, 12:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 12:41 PM)DragonFury Wrote: What study?

Do you really want to do this?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/eri...-negative/

And part of that 91% was telling people that his tax cuts were actually a tax increase.  The nyt just had to admit it and retract a story.

(03-10-2018, 10:24 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Yes, any of the other 16 republicans Trump absolutely destroyed in the primary would clearly be better fits.

TDS sufferers refuse to admit Trumps social media tactics and sanctions absolutely worked.
Does your wife know you love another man more than her?

(03-10-2018, 02:50 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

Does your wife know you love another man more than her?

How do you know my gender? How do you know my sexual orientation? Even more importantly, how do you know what I identify as?

I am highly offended.

(03-10-2018, 02:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 02:50 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Does your wife know you love another man more than her?

How do you know my gender? How do you know my sexual orientation? Even more importantly, how do you know what I identify as?

I am highly offended.
Lol touché young skywalker.

(03-10-2018, 08:45 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: It is funny watching some of you squirm at the mere thought of Trumps accomplishments thus far as POTUS.

Don't worry though, they have several clinical trials for TDS waiting for FDA approval.

In all fairness, if Trump somehow does manage to broker a deal that sees North Korea give up its nuclear weapons program and doesn't rape the South in the process, I will be duly impressed.

(03-10-2018, 12:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 12:41 PM)DragonFury Wrote: What study?

Do you really want to do this?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/eri...-negative/

Yes I do, because it's apparently very fashionable to say "a recent study..." and then not post said study or post a study from a clearly biased source. This study fore example is from teh Media Resource Center, a clearly conservative organization which immediately calls into question the validity of the study. The study also focuses on just three nightly programs (none from Fox) and does not account for viewing figures.

So on the whole, it's not correct to say 91% of "main stream media" coverage is negative. 91% of coverage on three specific programs on three networks is negative and that doesn't include any other programs on those networks or the largest network in terms of ratings.

(03-10-2018, 03:21 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 08:45 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: It is funny watching some of you squirm at the mere thought of Trumps accomplishments thus far as POTUS.

Don't worry though, they have several clinical trials for TDS waiting for FDA approval.

In all fairness, if Trump somehow does manage to broker a deal that sees North Korea give up its nuclear weapons program and doesn't rape the South in the process, I will be duly impressed.

If that actually happens he should get the Nobel Peace Prize IMO, even if the prize itself is a complete farce.

(03-10-2018, 02:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 01:55 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: You forgot to mention the colluding with Russia. Oh, and he ran against H. Clinton and still lost the popular vote. Yep, a real genius.

Oh, and your comment about T. Carlson. You're admitting you watch that guy? He used to be a good writer and interviewer, but then he went for the big money and agreed to play the O'Reilly buffoon role - you know, find some loon, claim he's a (gasp) "liberal" and make fun of him for sixty minutes. Real entertainment. You must be real hard up for ways to avoid interacting with family members.

Who colluded with Russia exactly?

Do you really think some Russian paid for FB ads convinced 60 million people that Hillary is a rotten human being?

I realize that those who wish to go into the deep end of the Trump sewer have to attempt to avoid reality - but when Donnie Jr. gets an e-mail from a Russian telling him the Russian government is attempting to help his father's campaign and he has dirt on Hillary, and Donnie says Sure!, and brings along Trump's campaign manager and Trump's son-in-law - buddy, that's collusion. Pretty clear cut. And that's only one example. Just keep watching the news. Yes, even Fox.

And it wasn't the FB ads that did it. It was Wikileaks providing information and e-mails from Clinton and the DNC, which were stolen by Russia, to the Trump campaign, just when Donald needed them (like when the Access Hollywood info came out, for instance) and when James Comey said he was reopening the FBI investigation - that's what helped sway a lot of votes. And Trump still lost the popular vote.

Your boy had it handed to him and he almost blew it. Real genius.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Is it just me who hopes he sounds like Mr Chow from The Hangover?
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(03-10-2018, 09:23 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 02:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Who colluded with Russia exactly?

I realize that those who wish to go into the deep end of the Trump sewer have to attempt to avoid reality - but when Donnie Jr. gets an e-mail from a Russian telling him the Russian government is attempting to help his father's campaign and he has dirt on Hillary, and Donnie says Sure!, and brings along Trump's campaign manager and Trump's son-in-law - buddy, that's collusion. Pretty clear cut. And that's only one example. Just keep watching the news. Yes, even Fox.

And it wasn't the FB ads that did it. It was Wikileaks providing information and e-mails from Clinton and the DNC, which were stolen by Russia, to the Trump campaign, just when Donald needed them (like when the Access Hollywood info came out, for instance) and when James Comey said he was reopening the FBI investigation - that's what helped sway a lot of votes. And Trump still lost the popular vote.

Your boy had it handed to him and he almost blew it. Real genius.

Lol, your gal did blow it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2018, 09:42 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Wikilinks hasn't been proven wrong in a decade, so everything they provided on your weak kneed princess is fact.

Adam, TDS isn't healthy, you should see a doc ASAP.

(03-11-2018, 09:41 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Wikilinks hasn't been proven wrong in a decade, so everything they provided on your weak kneed princess is fact.

Assange has stated that Russia was not the source of the leaks on Hillary.

(03-11-2018, 10:04 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 09:41 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Wikilinks hasn't been proven wrong in a decade, so everything they provided on your weak kneed princess is fact.

Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow have convinced Adam differently.

Many people say they have proof Seth Rich was the leaker of the DNC emails. Kim Dot Com says the FBI does not want to see his evidence. Cyber expert William Binney offered detailed analysis that the files were copied to a local USB drive at DNC HQ, not copied over the internet by Russians. The time stamps confirm the files were copied at LAN speeds, not WAN speeds. The "Russian hackers" angle was disproven months ago.

Donna Brazil dedicated a book to the kid...

(03-10-2018, 12:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 12:13 PM)rollerjag Wrote: It says all we need to know about Trumpettes when the issue is about who paid her off, not who [BLEEP] her while his wife was home with their newborn son.

Just stating facts. I know, something Greek to you.

You really think Trump's lawyer paid her off without Trump's knowledge or reimbursement? Never mind, what am I thinking. Of course you do.

(03-10-2018, 12:16 PM)rollerjag Wrote: QFT

Did you just quote someone's opinion for truth?

Opinions can be truth. Ponder the irony while fact checking your boy.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(03-11-2018, 10:04 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Did he reveal the source, or demonstrate how certain he is who did the original hack?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]