Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Will You All Watch Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Saturday?

(05-18-2018, 12:29 AM)Passepartout Wrote: May have to DVR it as really not a morning person. But would love you all to have a take on it. As really things have changed in Great Britain! Over marriages that is.

I'd rather stick needles in my eyes.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Money well spent!
Huh

(05-21-2018, 12:11 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(05-21-2018, 12:07 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Try watching videos on the computer. You can view them in HD. It's much better quality and most sites have them for free. Smile

What's a computer? And isn't HD a venereal disease?..

No, and the lack of an HD is why guys my age need a little blue pill.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(05-21-2018, 01:28 PM)Rico Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 12:29 AM)Passepartout Wrote: May have to DVR it as really not a morning person. But would love you all to have a take on it. As really things have changed in Great Britain! Over marriages that is.

I'd rather stick needles in my eyes.

Normally, I would, too. But I couldn't sleep, woke in the wee hours and it was on. I must say it was entertaining watching Bishop Curry bring some old time religion to Windsor.
- Bob Marley

(05-21-2018, 01:20 PM)DragonFury Wrote: If anyone's wondering; the wedding cost 1.5 million pounds. The security costs during wedding were 22 million pounds.

If anybody's wondering, a pound = about $1.34 so 22 million pounds is about $30 million.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(05-21-2018, 07:30 PM)PF* Wrote:
(05-21-2018, 01:20 PM)DragonFury Wrote: If anyone's wondering; the wedding cost 1.5 million pounds. The security costs during wedding were 22 million pounds.

If anybody's wondering, a pound = about $1.34 so 22 million pounds is about $30 million.

It's not like us tax payers have contributed to it........  Cry
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(05-22-2018, 02:12 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(05-21-2018, 07:30 PM)PF* Wrote: If anybody's wondering, a pound = about $1.34 so 22 million pounds is about $30 million.

It's not like us tax payers have contributed to it........  Cry

Even if you don't count the tourist income the UK still makes money from the royal family.

(05-22-2018, 05:41 AM)DragonFury Wrote:
(05-22-2018, 02:12 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: It's not like us tax payers have contributed to it........  Cry

Even if you don't count the tourist income the UK still makes money from the royal family.

A fact that I'm not disputing.. but I think their wedding and security should have been solely funded by some of the many millions in their estate and not by the taxpayers, personally.

The National Health Service and Police Services are on their backside because they're so low on numbers (due to funding and high demand), yet they're using millions of the tax payers money to provide security for the Royal Wedding. I'm not trying to turn this political, but I do think they should have paid for that, regardless of how much the UK make from the Royal Family. Either make it a public event in which you cover all costs, or do it in private and just broadcast it on TV, if you so wish.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(05-21-2018, 02:52 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(05-21-2018, 12:11 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: What's a computer? And isn't HD a venereal disease?..

No, and the lack of an HD is why guys my age need a little blue pill.

Ha!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(05-21-2018, 10:35 AM)rollerjag Wrote:
(05-21-2018, 10:23 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: My bad, I meant Betamax.

Oh, mine aren't worn out from watching. Betamax tapes won't...well...won't suit my purposes.

Beat-a-max always suits the purposes.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-22-2018, 01:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-21-2018, 10:35 AM)rollerjag Wrote: Oh, mine aren't worn out from watching. Betamax tapes won't...well...won't suit my purposes.

Beat-a-max always suits the purposes.

I'm never quite sure about your posts, so I Googled Beat-a-max.

Turns out they are a thing, which gives rise to even more questions about you...

[Image: A-138816-1412283056-5512.jpeg.jpg]
- Bob Marley

(05-22-2018, 02:25 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(05-22-2018, 01:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Beat-a-max always suits the purposes.

I'm never quite sure about your posts, so I Googled Beat-a-max.

Turns out they are a thing, which gives rise to even more questions about you...

[Image: A-138816-1412283056-5512.jpeg.jpg]

What can I say? I'm just a man of the Renaissance.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

[Image: znc34vars1z01.jpg]

It's not Princess Meghan. Her official title is Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.

(05-24-2018, 09:52 AM)DragonFury Wrote: It's not Princess Meghan. Her official title is Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.

I'll let twitter know about that.

(05-24-2018, 09:52 AM)DragonFury Wrote: It's not Princess Meghan. Her official title is Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.

We're American, we'll call her whatever the hell we want.

(05-24-2018, 01:18 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

We're American, we'll call her whatever the hell we want.

Very well, a plague upon your house then you barbarous swine.

(05-24-2018, 02:33 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 01:18 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: We're American, we'll call her whatever the hell we want.

Very well, a plague upon your house then you barbarous swine.

[Image: f87.gif]