Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mike Vrabel sucks and I warned y'all..

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 09:26 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(09-16-2018, 04:33 PM)Psychop1 Wrote: We’re going to have to put CB on suicide watch

Where's he at anyway? Havent heard from em all day. Hope he's ok
[Image: incredulous.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-16-2018, 04:33 PM)Psychop1 Wrote: We’re going to have to put CB on suicide watch

Lol no kidding.  How did the Texans lose this game?  There was an ENTIRE DRIVE with direct snaps to the RB and they scored a TD.  I'd be on suicide watch too if my "finally healthy best defense ever" and "future MVP QB" got trashed by the tacks and started 0-2.

Watson is so overrated. Things dont look good for the Texans.

All offseason I had to listen shmucks like CB tell me how good the tinhorns were. That team is trash man. So is CB

(09-16-2018, 09:26 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:

The spin doctor is on a loop.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(09-17-2018, 03:10 AM)Treestone Ice Wrote: All offseason I had to listen shmucks like CB tell me how good the tinhorns were. That team is trash man. So is CB

I look forward to hearing Clowney's assessment of Watson. Laughing

Lets be clear, Vrabel wasn’t the reason tacks won. Tinhorns gave away this game with poor coverage and tackling.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(09-12-2018, 08:04 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(09-11-2018, 09:17 PM)Psychop1 Wrote: Titans lose 20 to 27.
Texans lose 20 to 27.

CB = squawksquawksquawk

In all honesty, I was a little disappointed in how much less aggressive the play calling was, but I’m not sure I hang all that on Vrabel at this point. In fact, hanging anything on a first time head coach after his first game is dumb 

Well, we were playing against the GOAT on the road..yall were playing against Ryan Tannenhill. 

Deshaun Watson had a poor game though, I'll admit that. He looked extremely rusty. Bill O'Brien should've played him more in the preseason.

ahahahahaha
two backup OTs and you guys got 1 sack. PATHETIC

(09-17-2018, 08:11 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Lets be clear, Vrabel wasn’t the reason tacks won. Tinhorns gave away this game with poor coverage and tackling.

But the World's Most Awesomely Talented Defensive Line Evah should've compensated for it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

This thread fails miserably by the author.

(09-16-2018, 09:26 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:

Yup. Last year Vrabel took all the heat for the 'Cows defense. And they were glad he left and they could retain their old former DC they had. Guess what though? That really didnt matter because they looked, lost, confused, and paranoid out there against a very banged up team with QB, TE, both Bookend Tackles out.

"TurndownforWatt" should change his name to "TurnDownThePipe"

So I gathered CB is ‘Turndownforwatt”. Why’s he called CB? I feel like I’m missing out on some good stuff.

(09-20-2018, 03:57 PM)Jags Wrote: So I gathered CB is ‘Turndownforwatt”.  Why’s he called CB?  I feel like I’m missing out on some good stuff.

His username use to be carrbombed or something like that.

(09-20-2018, 04:05 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 03:57 PM)Jags Wrote: So I gathered CB is ‘Turndownforwatt”.  Why’s he called CB?  I feel like I’m missing out on some good stuff.

His username use to be carrbombed or something like that.

Ohhh, yeah, I remember that guy.  I didn’t know it was the same person. Thnx.

(09-20-2018, 04:10 PM)Jags Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 04:05 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: His username use to be carrbombed or something like that.

Ohhh, yeah, I remember that guy.  I didn’t know it was the same person. Thnx.

Where is he anyway? He was on here all day for what seemed like an eternity leading up to that butt whooping vrabel gave his stupid cows. I figured he would at least show up so he wouldnt be classified as a crap talker who runs away after getting beat..

(09-20-2018, 05:55 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 04:10 PM)Jags Wrote: Ohhh, yeah, I remember that guy.  I didn’t know it was the same person. Thnx.

Where is he anyway? He was on here all day for what seemed like an eternity leading up to that butt whooping vrabel gave his stupid cows. I figured he would at least show up so he wouldnt be classified as a crap talker who runs away after getting beat..

Nah, he has avoided this place like the plague this week. I don't think he has even made his usual rounds in the political forums lol. Losing to Gabbert will do that to people LMBO.

(09-20-2018, 06:48 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 05:55 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Where is he anyway? He was on here all day for what seemed like an eternity leading up to that butt whooping vrabel gave his stupid cows. I figured he would at least show up so he wouldnt be classified as a crap talker who runs away after getting beat..

Nah, he has avoided this place like the plague this week. I don't think he has even made his usual rounds in the political forums lol. Losing to Gabbert will do that to people LMBO.

Yeah vrabel outcoaching his team must have really hurt. Kinda feel bad for em. Maybe i should join the texans board to look for em. Lol

Vrabel sucks alright. He's just coaching his [BLEEP] off grinding out wins they arent supposed to be getting. Defense is playing lights out. Lafleur is calling smart games. When this offense all comes together this team will be hard to beat.
How bout them texans?

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 03:27 AM by YourFather.)

(09-24-2018, 02:21 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Vrabel sucks alright. He's just coaching his [BLEEP] off grinding out wins they arent supposed to be getting. Defense is playing lights out. Lafleur is calling smart games. When this offense all comes together this team will be hard to beat.
How bout them texans?

The 'Cows are horrible. I will go on further and say that they will be picking in the top 5 in next years draft.

(09-24-2018, 02:21 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Vrabel sucks alright. He's just coaching his [BLEEP] off grinding out wins they arent supposed to be getting. Defense is playing lights out. Lafleur is calling smart games. When this offense all comes together this team will be hard to beat.
How bout them texans?

No disagreements there. Our o-line was suffering with injury replacements and you guys capitalized while also shutting down the secondary. I don’t believe we attempted a single deep throw. It also didn’t help that our receivers developed stone hands syndrome on the screens.