Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
this years prediction

(10-24-2018, 03:09 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 02:46 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: OK so i had the years backwards. 9-7 still isn't that great of a reccord. its barly 2 games above 500. Jags still need a better HC.  My apolgizies for haveing record backwards. its not my videos. Jags need a real HC.

I will prove its not my videos. the next 2 games in the us i won't make one,and jags wil lstill lose.  the london game won't counts cause everyone knows nfl will fix it for jags to win that game cause they want them to move to london.
If my calculations are correct.... when you take the total and divide it by approximately 2.3....

Well you basically cursed the team for the next 5 years...

And according to the moons... the ONLY way for you to reverse the curse you put ... is to EAT THAT CHIP!

#REVERSETHECURSE
REVERSE THE CURSE

REVERSE THE CURSE

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2018, 04:10 PM by Brett.)

Didn't we have better luck with the coin in the pocket last year? Maybe it's time to bring that back. What was the win-loss statistics of the coin....anyone know? I checked profootballreference.com but they don't seem to keep records for it.

(10-24-2018, 04:10 PM)Brett Wrote: Didn't we have better luck with the coin in the pocket last year? Maybe it's time to bring that back. What was the win-loss statistics of the coin....anyone know? I checked profootballreference.com but they don't seem to keep records for it.

That's just lazy journalism.

I have had the lucky penny in my pocket this season. I guess its only lucky if you buy it in same year.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(10-24-2018, 02:54 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 02:46 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: OK so i had the years backwards. 9-7 still isn't that great of a reccord. its barly 2 games above 500. Jags still need a better HC.  My apolgizies for haveing record backwards. its not my videos. Jags need a real HC.

I will prove its not my videos. the next 2 games in the us i won't make one,and jags wil lstill lose.  the london game won't counts cause everyone knows nfl will fix it for jags to win that game cause they want them to move to london.

Wolfie, you gotta just look at it as football and nothing more. 

The videos don't affect the wins and losses. The penny doesn't affect wins and losses. Where you watch the game doesn't affect wins and losses. The NFL is not fixing games. Karma doesn't change football games either. 

It's.  Just.   Football.  

11 guys have to beat the other 11 guys. That's it.  

You're gonna waste energy and stress worrying about things that don't matter if you don't look at it that way.

It’s not the videos or the penny. It’s the rotten chip! I swear it’s got voodoo on it. Wolfie has to dispose of it by eating it whole so the voodoo will wear off.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The tinfoil budget for your household must be through the roof.