Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bigger threat to Florida than a Category 5 Hurricane

(11-09-2018, 03:29 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 03:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I am confused. Did Trump manipulate the election or did Russia? The possibility of Russia manipulating our election is not treason.
Ok. Let's try it again.

If Trump manipulated the election, would you want to see him get the death penalty.

I'm not saying he did. This is strictly hypothetical.

I think the subversion of our entire system of governance, from anyone, deserves the death penalty.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-09-2018, 03:29 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 03:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I am confused. Did Trump manipulate the election or did Russia? The possibility of Russia manipulating our election is not treason.
Ok. Let's try it again.

If Trump manipulated the election, would you want to see him get the death penalty.

I'm not saying he did. This is strictly hypothetical.

I don't agree with a death penalty in either instance, but doesn't each candidate manipulate an election by merely being a candidate?

(11-09-2018, 02:35 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 02:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Examples need to be made for the greater good.
So let's just go out and kill people? You can make an example without... I don't know... Killing someone.

Get a grip.

Ok, life in prison without parole then.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-09-2018, 05:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 02:35 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: So let's just go out and kill people? You can make an example without... I don't know... Killing someone.

Get a grip.

Ok, life in prison without parole then.
Totally fine.

Death penalty seems excessive.

(11-09-2018, 02:44 PM)jj82284 Wrote: By rule and florida law, the total amount of ballots cast, not vote totals, but ballots cast was due Wednesday morning.  Browsed still hasn't provided it.  Early voting count was due 30 minutes after polls closed.  Provisional ballots or mail in ballots are resolved by the canvassing board in the open.  They are doing it behind closed doors.

[Image: Spare-votes.jpg?w=960&ssl=1]

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Surely they should have won the election if there is that much voter fraud purely for democrats?

You crazies. Find a conspiracy everywhere.

(11-10-2018, 06:39 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Surely they should have won the election if there is that much voter fraud purely for democrats?

10% of the vote admittedly lost by reps from the losing party isn't theory, its fact.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-10-2018, 06:39 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Surely they should have won the election if there is that much voter fraud purely for democrats?

They already caught her including bad provessional ballots with good ones, and they ignored a judge’s order. 

What do you think about all those large trucks bringing in ballots?

(11-10-2018, 08:02 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:

They already caught her including bad provessional ballots with good ones, and they ignored a judge’s order. 

What do you think about all those large trucks bringing in ballots?

100% digital voting doesn't have to be hack-prone, and a voter who types their name, DOB and SSN into a voting machine is more or less confirmed without any voter ID foolishness. It also eliminates the problem of ballots being "lost" and silly disputes over things like, "Should these ballots that were postmarked on election day but received two days later be counted?" even though the law clearly says the ballot must physically be there by the end of election day.

The problem with digital voting is that it's just too easy to change the totals.

(11-12-2018, 11:50 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: The problem with digital voting is that it's just too easy to change the totals.

There are ways to secure it with a local, encrypted drive that's connected only to a LAN.

Broward intentionally missed a recount deadline because it resulted in a net gain for Scott. Wow.

Two losers down. One to go.

On Browards recount

She also blamed the county’s issues mechanical errors and said the scanning machine overheated.

She flew in two mechanics to fix the problem. The technicians, though, witnessed Palm Beach County workers jam a paper clip into the scanner’s “enter” button to slow the high-speed scanner down. That action caused a short circuit that cut off the power, according to the New York Times.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/broward...y-deadline
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Yup... nothing to see here, folks.

(11-16-2018, 07:02 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Two losers down. One to go.

So did Nelson concede yet or naaaah?

(11-17-2018, 03:02 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-16-2018, 07:02 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Two losers down. One to go.

So did Nelson concede yet or naaaah?

He said it a few days ago, but his augmented face just hasn't said the words yet.

I see the post election voting in California took another seat for the Party of Voting Fraud.

BTW:
Members of the Trump administration who have used personal email to conduct official WH business:

1) Ivanka Trump
2) Jared Kushner
3) Steve Bannon
4) Stephen Miller
5) Reince Priebus
6) Gary Cohn

LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! (am I doing it right?)

At least this clown show won't cheat any more elections in Florida.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/politics/s...ns-resigns
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.