Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Broncos Game Day Thread***

(09-29-2019, 08:49 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Fournette was getting on Cams [BLEEP] after the game.  LF told Cam to not go there with him.  LF was mad because Cam could of cost us the game with a penalty there at the end.  LF was not happy with him and rightfully so

That's the second time I've seen Cam Robinson completely out of control emotionally where no one can calm him down.  I think the other one was against Seattle here in Jacksonville.  Multiple people have to hold him back and it takes a long time for him to get himself under control.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Leadership on the team needs to tell Cam to do his talking between the whistles. Dude got whipped all day and was probably frustrating him. I get the other guy probably said something or shoved him late but you can't let your emotions cost the entire team the game.
No pain, no gain.

This is the 2nd game that we needed a late drive and Minshew made it happen.  This guy is magic!!  I think Foles has already lost his job.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(09-29-2019, 09:22 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Leadership on the team needs to tell Cam to do his talking between the whistles. Dude got whipped all day and was probably frustrating him. I get the other guy probably said something or shoved him late but you can't let your emotions cost the entire team the game.

He's been penalized several times, and today he almost cost us the game by losing his [BLEEP]. Dude needs to grow up fast. If he doesn't, well, I mean, who are we going to replace him with? Cedric Ogbeuhi? As far as I'm concerned, Will Richardson is our new right guard.

(09-29-2019, 08:01 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I told my husband in the 4th quarter even if we lost I have nothing but huge respect for Minshew. The guy doesn't quit- ever. He keeps plays alive like I haven't seen in..... Well, forever. 

When Denver scored their last TD and everyone thought the game was over, including my husband, I said "NO". It's not over until the clock reads 00:00. And Minshew drove that team downfield and finished the job. 

I'm exhausted.

Bless u child. Thanks for that faith- Prolly just what we needed to get us the win. I was busy rubbing my replica and keeping faith too. We be needing that-
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Seemed like the coaches heard the fans. Giving Fournette a rest for a couple plays here and there during the game makes a big difference. Minshew didn't turn the ball over. No one fumbled. It was a total team win it was just a shame that sacksonville didn't show up. D-line was whipped pretty good by Denver somehow.
No pain, no gain.