Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Volunteers for AFCS week 11?

with bullseye leaveing the board for health reasons. i was hopeing someone can keep the afc south pick em going here.  I can't do that,im not good enough with math in the head.

lets all keep our friend and jagfan in our prayers and thoughts.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I guess I could attempt to fill in for Bullseye while he's gone, but only if most (including Bullseye) are ok with that.  My color commentary will not be as good as his, of course.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

I'm up for that. we need to find out from bullseye,and others too if they are ok with it.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(11-13-2019, 07:15 PM)KodiakJag Wrote: I guess I could attempt to fill in for Bullseye while he's gone, but only if most (including Bullseye) are ok with that.  My color commentary will not be as good as his, of course.

Sounds good to me! I would just end up posting picks with no commenting almost at all without bullseye

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(11-13-2019, 07:15 PM)KodiakJag Wrote: I guess I could attempt to fill in for Bullseye while he's gone, but only if most (including Bullseye) are ok with that.  My color commentary will not be as good as his, of course.

If we don't hear from Bullseye by tomorrow afternoon, then I think he wouldn't mind if you posted a week 11 thread for the board.  You have my support and I think Bullseye would understand.
 Of course, we're all hoping that we'll hear from him and get his week 11 picks - but that may not happen this week.

Ok, I'll do the post tonight after I get home from work, unless Bullseye posts it by then.

Keep in mind that I live in Alaska, so I get home about 1:00am Jacksonville time.  The post should be up before most of you wake up tomorrow.

(11-14-2019, 11:08 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:

If we don't hear from Bullseye by tomorrow afternoon, then I think he wouldn't mind if you posted a week 11 thread for the board.  You have my support and I think Bullseye would understand.
 Of course, we're all hoping that we'll hear from him and get his week 11 picks - but that may not happen this week.

^ +1 NYC. 

Here's to hoping for hearing from Bullseye!

His AFCS pickem thread has always been one of my favorites. Much thanks to you and Kodiak for keeping it going for him/us in his stead!

(11-14-2019, 11:08 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:

I agree with NYC4jags.  I will miss Bullseye doing his "This Week in the AFC South" threads as he's been doing them for several years.

Thank you KodiakJag for stepping up.  I look forward to your thread(s).

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bullseye's weekly threads were my favorite to visit, they were always done so well.
Wishing him well
[Image: incredulous.gif]

Apparently, once again I missed the boat.

What's wrong with Bullseye? Jesus I hope all is well.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2019, 04:35 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

We talk so much crap on these boards but at the end of the day we're all still people.. like Nashville Dave.

I've been through Cancer 2x since joining these boards at17 yo.  I'm now 37.. I hope bullseye is okay.

It's weird how the same people that used to piss you off with ribbing, you actually grow to care about them.

I hope y'all are doing well.

(11-15-2019, 04:07 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Apparently, once again I missed the boat.

What's wrong with Bullseye? Jesus I hope all is well.

I guess you didn't happen to see this thread.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.