Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Breaking Up With the Team

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2019, 01:17 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(12-12-2019, 01:04 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-12-2019, 12:13 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: The mods here aren’t even that bad.. I don’t get it
There would be no board if the mods didn't step up and work hard to keep it going after the team shut down the original board.

Also.... RONSTER BOYCOOOOOOTTTTT

I still question naming the site Duval Pride  

[Image: Flag_In_Key_West_Pride_Parade%20web.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-12-2019, 12:13 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: The mods here aren’t even that bad.. I don’t get it

The mods are great, I just liked the meme.

I like how NYC tried to clear some facts about Wash and that made him the #1 Wash fan on the board!!

(12-12-2019, 01:16 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(12-12-2019, 01:04 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: There would be no board if the mods didn't step up and work hard to keep it going after the team shut down the original board.

It fits the soft play of our big men.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-12-2019, 01:16 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(12-12-2019, 01:04 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: There would be no board if the mods didn't step up and work hard to keep it going after the team shut down the original board.

I hear we use that flag as running lane practice for Fournette.

(12-12-2019, 01:25 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(12-12-2019, 01:16 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I still question naming the site Duval Pride  

I hear we use that flag as running lane practice for Fournette.

Whatever it takes to hit the right hole...

(12-12-2019, 07:11 PM)enigma Wrote:
(12-12-2019, 01:25 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I hear we use that flag as running lane practice for Fournette.

Whatever it takes to hit the right hole...

You’re not right for this

Haha, Jokes on Khan. London ain't gonna want this garbage team

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2019, 11:13 PM by nejagsfan.)

I'm keeping my mouth shut about the mods... I've been threatened to be kicked off the board for... talking badly about them... Disagreeing with them... Calling them out..... Or derailing a thread....let me ask everybody has anybody else been threatened for derailing this thread?? If not.. it will kind of prove my point...seeming I got written up and suspended for days for just disagreeing with a certain mod....

Kind of makes me not even want to be a part of this forum.... Let's see in the early 2000s I was run off this board for the fact that I was an out-of-state fan... I was told time and time again that I didn't have the right to comment on the team because I did not live in Jacksonville... So I went dormant for many many years just reading and not commenting.... Just a few years ago I decided to come back just to get run off by moderators... It's hard enough being an out of state Jaguar fan... Too then turn around and get beat up by actual Jaguar fans

(12-12-2019, 11:01 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I'm keeping my mouth shut about the mods... 

Like [BLEEP] you have! You yap more than a constipated chihuahua getting butt [BLEEP] by a grizzly bear. If you really have so many issues with the people running this place, then why not play a friendly game of hide and go [BLEEP] yourself on a different site?

(12-12-2019, 11:07 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Kind of makes me not even want to be a part of this forum.... Let's see in the early 2000s I was run off this board for the fact that I was an out-of-state fan... I was told time and time again that I didn't have the right to comment on the team because I did not live in Jacksonville... So I went dormant for many many years just reading and not commenting.... Just a few years ago I decided to come back just to get run off by moderators... It's hard enough being an out of state Jaguar fan... Too then turn around and get beat up by actual Jaguar fans
Waiting like a stalking butler?

[Image: 9ebb0122090abf55d280c397fc31b981.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

How many characters was that after "I'm keeping my mouth shut about the mods..."?
Oh, wait. You had your mouth shut the whole time you were typing, right? lol

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 08:38 AM by RicoTx.)

(12-12-2019, 11:07 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Kind of makes me not even want to be a part of this forum.... Let's see in the early 2000s I was run off this board for the fact that I was an out-of-state fan... I was told time and time again that I didn't have the right to comment on the team because I did not live in Jacksonville... So I went dormant for many many years just reading and not commenting.... Just a few years ago I decided to come back just to get run off by moderators... It's hard enough being an out of state Jaguar fan... Too then turn around and get beat up by actual Jaguar fans

So after you vow to shut up, you keep running your whiny [BLEEP] mouth?

Here's a hint.

Shut the [BLEEP] up!!
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 10:04 AM by JagsFansince1995.)

Disregard internet trash talk.  If someone threatens to kick you off of the site, you have multiple options....1 Dont Respond, just ignore it, 2 Invite them to meet you in public and say it to your face, hopefully they are as tough in person, 3 Watch a movie about internet bullies, usually they are some corny dude using the internet instead of playing dodgeball with traffic.

Heck, I'm on a warning right now because i said Foles was trash and thought the FO should be fired for signing him in one too many threads. Now the majority of the board is saying it but who cares. The mod probably didnt have anyone warm to lay next too at home the night before. All is forgiven and hopefully they found something to do in life that makes them feel just as powerful in the real world
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(12-12-2019, 11:01 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I'm keeping my mouth shut about the mods... I've been threatened to be kicked off the board for... talking badly about them... Disagreeing with them... Calling them out..... Or derailing a thread....let me ask everybody has anybody else been threatened for derailing this thread?? If not.. it will kind of prove my point...seeming I got written up and suspended for days for just disagreeing with a certain mod....

"I'm keeping my mouth shut about the mods, but here's some more issues I have with the mods."

If you could describe yourself in one word, would it be 'poor at taking direction'?

This is such a lie.

I live in MD and not once has someone told me to leave because "I didn't have a right to comment"

(12-13-2019, 10:45 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
This is such a lie.

I live in MD and not once has someone told me to leave because "I didn't have a right to comment"

Shut the [BLEEP] up, you're out of state.   Ninja
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-13-2019, 10:46 AM)Rico Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 10:45 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: This is such a lie.

Shut the [BLEEP] up, you're out of state.   Ninja
I'M LEAVING THE BOARD AND I'M TAKING RONSTER WITH ME! BOYCOOOOTTTTTT THE BOOOOOAAAAARRRRDDD AND MOOOODDDDSSS

When you break up with an entire team, does that mean you have to make up sex with the entire team?

Topic gone off the rails, closing.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.