Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
“Increasingly Likely” Jaguars Will Franchise DE Yannick Ngakoue

(02-25-2020, 09:35 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-24-2020, 11:27 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: At this point, we have nothing to lose. Caldwell has gutted this team of talent and any chance of being competitive.

Having said that, franchise him, hold him against his will out of spite.
Every franchise has an identity. That can be ours.
I am shocked.... shocked I tell ya, that you have this take.

Why not?

If your franchise has the culture where players want to leave and not play there anymore even if you pay them, something is wrong.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-25-2020, 09:48 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-25-2020, 09:35 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I am shocked.... shocked I tell ya, that you have this take.

Why not?

If your franchise has the culture where players want to leave and not play there anymore even if you pay them, something is wrong.
"Hey rookies and FA, you definitely want to go play in Jacksonville! They will hold you against your will out of spite! Come one and come all down to Jacksonville!"

(02-25-2020, 09:48 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-25-2020, 09:35 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I am shocked.... shocked I tell ya, that you have this take.

Why not?

Which players don't want to be here even when we pay them and how many of them are directly linked to Coughlin who isn't here anymore

(02-25-2020, 09:51 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-25-2020, 09:48 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Why not?

"Hey rookies and FA, you definitely want to go play in Jacksonville! They will hold you against your will out of spite! Come one and come all down to Jacksonville!"

So you don't want to ask yourself the question of why the 2 best defenders we have had couldn't get out of Jacksonville fast enough?

(02-25-2020, 09:55 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-25-2020, 09:51 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: "Hey rookies and FA, you definitely want to go play in Jacksonville! They will hold you against your will out of spite! Come one and come all down to Jacksonville!"

So you don't want to ask yourself the question of why the 2 best defenders we have had couldn't get out of Jacksonville fast enough?

Calais wants out?

https://twitter.com/md_1010xl/status/123...41121?s=20

61% say "Yes" at time of post

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2020, 02:09 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

(02-24-2020, 03:57 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(02-24-2020, 02:25 PM)Rico Wrote: Yan rated #6 free agent here.  Fowler at #27.  Obviously we know who didn't write this article.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...hranked-qb

Came here to post this!  Haha.

If it says so on the list it must be true!

We should forget about Yan and sign Clowney instead then.  Smile

(02-21-2020, 01:01 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(02-21-2020, 12:39 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Lol

Kerrigan is like 31, he is been pretty good for what? A decade?  And much better vs the run. 
Atkins is a DT. 
Watt is never really healthy these days, he plays like at 80%. Also Yan will never even be half as good as Watt was in his prime, he is not even as good as he is right now.

Where exactly did I say that? You are the one who is not very bright when you come trying to put words in my mouth when clearly you have nothing better to say.

Prove Yan is elite. 

No one outside this MB thinks he is elite or close to that, no to mention, AGAIN, he is average at best vs the run.

So, Yan isn’t elite because Kerrigan has been elite longer? Are all elite players the same quality in all aspects of their game? 

You mentioned that 28 players were ahead of Yan as a reason he isn’t elite, but there are very clearly players that are unanimously considered elite in the same boat. I’m simply showing you that THAT argument isn’t the one proving your point. 

Geno being a DT is irrelevant. Those 28 players aren’t all edge rushers.

Are you serious? where exaclty did I say Kerrigan is elite? he is never been elite, he is pretty good though and better than Yan... or was better than Yan.
Like Von Miller? he WAS elite, clearly he wasn't elite this year.

Yan is not elite, never been, not even close. I dunno why you wanna play this lol, feel free to continue though.

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2020, 02:35 PM by RicoTx.)

(02-25-2020, 02:02 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(02-24-2020, 03:57 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Came here to post this!  Haha.

If it says so on the list it must be true!

Well, I certainly trust his opinion a hell of a lot more than yours.

Although, that's not saying a lot.  I trust my dog's opinion more than yours.  OK, my shepherd.  The Lab is pretty dopey.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(02-25-2020, 02:25 PM)Rico Wrote:
(02-25-2020, 02:02 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: If it says so on the list it must be true!

Although, that's not saying a lot.  I trust my dog's opinion more than yours.  OK, my shepherd.  The Lab is pretty dopey.

Oh no, you hurt me so much. Sad

Dude you are nobody, why should I care what you think about me? still pretty funny how you are always following me around like a puppy trying to attack me every time, so funny... and lame.

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2020, 03:23 PM by RicoTx.)

(02-25-2020, 03:18 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(02-25-2020, 02:25 PM)Rico Wrote: Well, I certainly trust his opinion a hell of a lot more than yours.

Dude you are nobody, why should I care what you think about me? still pretty funny how you are always following me around like a puppy trying to attack me every time, so funny... and lame.

'Following you around'.  LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I can't remember the last time I replied to one of your idiotic takes.  Because...well...they're idiotic.  I generally just shake my head now.  But hey...if it makes you feel better.

Oh wait..I forgot..I'm supposed to say...

So you got nothing?  LOLOLOLOLOLOL

(02-25-2020, 03:20 PM)Rico Wrote:
(02-25-2020, 03:18 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Oh no, you hurt me so much. Sad

'Following you around'.  LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I can't remember the last time I replied to one of your idiotic takes.  Because...well...they're idiotic.  I generally just shake my head now.  But hey...if it makes you feel better.

Oh wait..I forgot..I'm supposed to say...

So you got nothing?  LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Wow... lol

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2020, 03:31 PM by JackCity.)

I'd recommend just putting him on the ignore list

(02-25-2020, 03:31 PM)JackCity Wrote: I'd recommend just putting him on the ignore list

Meh...I don't put anybody on ignore.  Even the children.

It's probably going to take something very close to that to get Yan signed long term. It's certainly a cringe-worthy number to me, but in a couple of years there will probably be ten other pass rushers making that much or more and it may not sting quite as much.

(This post was last modified: 02-26-2020, 09:51 AM by Mikey.)

(02-25-2020, 02:25 PM)Rico Wrote:
(02-25-2020, 02:02 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: If it says so on the list it must be true!

Had I been drinking my morning coffee, you would owe me a new monitor.

(02-25-2020, 03:18 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(02-25-2020, 02:25 PM)Rico Wrote: Well, I certainly trust his opinion a hell of a lot more than yours.

(sounds like you do care, if you choose to respond....)

(02-25-2020, 03:31 PM)JackCity Wrote: I'd recommend just putting him on the ignore list

That poster is one of 2 people I've ever put on ignore.
I still get to laugh at his stupid takes when others quote him but don't feel the need to get dragged into a back and forth with one of the worst trolls this board has ever had.
And we've had some doosies.

(02-26-2020, 11:24 AM)Kane Wrote:

I still get to laugh at his stupid takes when others quote him but don't feel the need to get dragged into a back and forth with one of the worst trolls this board has ever had.

So weak he has to put me on ignore and yet he is still talking about me... Priceless xD

But... he's not a troll. At least not by how I understand what a troll is. I have no doubt he believes what he's saying.

He's just wrong. Massively, hillariously, spectacularly wrong.

(This post was last modified: 02-26-2020, 12:15 PM by JackCity.)

I've never put anyone on ignore, not even J-dub. Just the attention seeking on every Yannick thread has gotten reaaaaal old

(02-26-2020, 12:12 PM)JagJohn Wrote:
(02-26-2020, 11:24 AM)Kane Wrote: That poster is one of 2 people I've ever put on ignore.

But... he's not a troll. At least not by how I understand what a troll is. I have no doubt he believes what he's saying.

He's just wrong. Massively, hillariously, spectacularly wrong.

Yeah I tend to use 'troll' as a universal term for anyone who is purposely ignorant, obtuse, or annoying on the internet.
Constantly being given facts and evidence to the contrary of what he says and then ignores it or comes back with a redundant "so you got nothing"  Rolleyes