Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
“Increasingly Likely” Jaguars Will Franchise DE Yannick Ngakoue

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2020, 02:09 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

(02-24-2020, 03:57 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(02-24-2020, 02:25 PM)Rico Wrote: Yan rated #6 free agent here.  Fowler at #27.  Obviously we know who didn't write this article.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...hranked-qb

Came here to post this!  Haha.

If it says so on the list it must be true!

We should forget about Yan and sign Clowney instead then.  Smile

(02-21-2020, 01:01 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(02-21-2020, 12:39 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Lol

Kerrigan is like 31, he is been pretty good for what? A decade?  And much better vs the run. 
Atkins is a DT. 
Watt is never really healthy these days, he plays like at 80%. Also Yan will never even be half as good as Watt was in his prime, he is not even as good as he is right now.

Where exactly did I say that? You are the one who is not very bright when you come trying to put words in my mouth when clearly you have nothing better to say.

Prove Yan is elite. 

No one outside this MB thinks he is elite or close to that, no to mention, AGAIN, he is average at best vs the run.

So, Yan isn’t elite because Kerrigan has been elite longer? Are all elite players the same quality in all aspects of their game? 

You mentioned that 28 players were ahead of Yan as a reason he isn’t elite, but there are very clearly players that are unanimously considered elite in the same boat. I’m simply showing you that THAT argument isn’t the one proving your point. 

Geno being a DT is irrelevant. Those 28 players aren’t all edge rushers.

Are you serious? where exaclty did I say Kerrigan is elite? he is never been elite, he is pretty good though and better than Yan... or was better than Yan.
Like Von Miller? he WAS elite, clearly he wasn't elite this year.

Yan is not elite, never been, not even close. I dunno why you wanna play this lol, feel free to continue though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: “Increasingly Likely” Jaguars Will Franchise DE Yannick Ngakoue - by iHaunting Raven - 02-25-2020, 02:02 PM