Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2021, 04:39 PM by captivating.)

(09-17-2021, 01:54 PM)Ronster Wrote: I think we can take away from this COVID debacle is a few things.

1. It is no worse than the flu and that for political reasons it has been made out to be much worse than it actually is.

2. We cannot trust the government nor the media to be truthful with the public regarding any pandemic;  this one or any others that come down the pike. They have so thoroughly destroyed any credibility that they may have had left.

3. Natural Immunity is superior to the vaccine, that is no conjecture but FACT...

It is worse than the flu by every measure.

(09-17-2021, 02:11 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: 4. Doctors and hospitals will make policy that hurts people by continuing to believe the CDC and FDA actually care about the science.

Speaking of...

FSG, can you explain what's happening in Israel?

The FDA voted against booster for under 65 citing science as the reason for the decision.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

General Dynamics Corporation just cancelled their vaxx mandate.40% of their employees remained unvxxd & were prepared to walk.

(09-17-2021, 02:11 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: 4. Doctors and hospitals will make policy that hurts people by continuing to believe the CDC and FDA actually care about the science.

Speaking of...

FSG, can you explain what's happening in Israel?

5.  Vaccines help keep people out of hospital. That is good for the healthcare system.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2021, 07:46 PM by Lucky2Last.)

Cool. So explain what's happening in Israel, please.

(09-17-2021, 05:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Texas tourists visiting NYC assault restaurant hostess who asked for vaccination proof | Fox News

I'm not saying that didn't happen, but I'm always suspicious when we get a clip mid-action. Can you find me one where the lady just peacefully asks them for their mandate and they punch her?

(09-17-2021, 07:45 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Cool. So explain what's happening in Israel, please.

(09-17-2021, 05:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Texas tourists visiting NYC assault restaurant hostess who asked for vaccination proof | Fox News

I'm not saying that didn't happen, but I'm always suspicious when we get a clip mid-action. Can you find me one where the lady just peacefully asks them for their mandate and they punch her?

Does it really matter?  There's nothing the hostess could have said, including openly insulting their race, religion, sexual orientation, etc., that justifies a physical assault.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2021, 08:22 PM by p_rushing.)

It's over folks, as soon as this info gets out there the public is revolting.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=15684&v=WFph7-6t34M

Vaers shows 2 people killed by vaccine to save 1
Other data sources outside US show 5 people killed to save 1
Nursing homes show 6 people killed to save 1

This is 1 person laying the facts out. There are many on this 8 hour FDA call.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(09-17-2021, 08:04 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 07:45 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Cool. So explain what's happening in Israel, please.

Does it really matter?  There's nothing the hostess could have said, including openly insulting their race, religion, sexual orientation, etc., that justifies a physical assault.

What I am saying is that it opens at the assault. Can I see if she put her hands on them first? That's all. I am suspicious of conspicuously edited videos.

(09-16-2021, 07:33 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 07:08 PM)copycat Wrote: Sorry I am pissed off!  This administration has strong armed my employer to force me to get this vaccine in order to keep my job then exempts certain government entities from his mandate.

I don’t care which side of the fence you sit on with respect to the vaccine but this clearly says the vaccine is utter bs.

That's not what happened but some will believe what they choose to believe.

Companies with more than 100 employees MUST mandate that they get the vaccine.  The US post office employees are however exempt.  What are you failing to comprehend here?  While we are at it and on the subject why are thousands and thousands of illegal aliens crossing the southern border NOT required to get the same vaccine mandated to American citizens?  Wake the bleep up!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Don't forget Congress. They're exempt, too. If I could pass one law immediately, congress would be subject to ALL federal laws that impact citizens.

(09-17-2021, 08:12 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 08:04 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Does it really matter?  There's nothing the hostess could have said, including openly insulting their race, religion, sexual orientation, etc., that justifies a physical assault.

What I am saying is that it opens at the assault. Can I see if she put her hands on them first? That's all. I am suspicious of conspicuously edited videos.

It appears to have been taken by a bystander and at somewhat of a distance.  I doubt it was edited, more likely whoever recorded it just began doing so when the altercation became physical.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Sure, that's a possibility. Or it was edited. Either way, the point is that we don't actually see what started the brawl. If we can't see it on camera, we don't know what actually happened. Wait and see what the other people have to say first. How many times have we seen these narratives turn out to be untrue?

Conservative radio host who swore off Covid-19 vaccine dies after contracting virus, co-host says

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/14/media...index.html

COVID 1 - [BLEEP] 0

Bombshell testimony from doctors at FDA Vaccine hearing…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/bo...r-hearing/

“The nursing home death data is stunning in the second video. Half the Vaccinated died, and none of the Unvaccinated died. Watch both clips. His testimony is aggressive and forceful.”
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

https://t.co/DBgPBxfES7

(09-18-2021, 01:09 AM)captivating Wrote: Conservative radio host who swore off Covid-19 vaccine dies after contracting virus, co-host says

COVID 1 - [BLEEP] 0
How do you know the vaccine would have saved him? Show me a trial or data where they can prove that the vaccine will keep someone from dying.

There isn't one. The trial didn't give people covid so there was no way to actually determine that. We just have <800 people out >40,000 in trial who got covid.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(09-18-2021, 01:09 AM)captivating Wrote: Conservative radio host who swore off Covid-19 vaccine dies after contracting virus, co-host says

COVID 1 - [BLEEP] 0

[Image: fauci-covid-vaccine.jpg]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2021, 06:01 PM by captivating. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-18-2021, 08:25 AM)Ronster Wrote: Bombshell testimony from doctors at FDA Vaccine hearing…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/bo...r-hearing/

“The nursing home death data is stunning in the second video. Half the Vaccinated died, and none of the Unvaccinated died. Watch both clips. His testimony is aggressive and forceful.”

So your bombshell testimony is from the guy who invented the optical mouse.

I'm still waiting form your bombshell evidence of a stolen election. You know, the one that proves the election was stolen.

"This is the first time in history that a medicine's effectiveness is being blamed on those who didn't take it"

~ Anon

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2021, 06:19 PM by copycat. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-17-2021, 09:48 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Don't forget Congress. They're exempt, too. If I could pass one law immediately, congress would be subject to ALL federal laws that impact citizens.

If ever there was a time for the fabled 28th Amendment it is congress exempting themselves from Obama care.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.