Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(03-24-2022, 06:45 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Nope. But I've seen the media repeatedly exploit an inexcusable amount bad science during this pandemic. So have you, but you're a believer. Keep the dream alive, bro.

Yes, I understand how you undervalue your own lack of insight.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2022, 02:51 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

Lol. Where was your insight when you were telling everyone this vaccine kept you from spreading the virus? Or that you couldn't catch covid once vaccinated. I have a long list of your bad information, but I don't feel like wasting the energy on it. It's a shame you can't remember how bad your analysis has been from the start, but I guess believers just need to believe. They don't need to critically examine their beliefs or institutions.

Since NYC is now looking like vaccine mandates are going to be lifted, I guess the pandemic is now officially over (wink wink). I wonder if they are going to consider rehiring some/any of those employees who refused the mandate and were terminated? Or for that matter, any of the companies that terminated employees because of them refusing the jab. These companies should sack up, admit they overreacted to the media/government hysteria, and rehire these people (if they want to be rehired, tho I doubt I'd want to return to a company that would suppress my personal health freedoms).

Meanwhile Obama, Hillary and Psaki (again!) have all just tested positive, and of course, they all thank the Vaccine for saving their lives (as tho they can prove this, and as if they would have been able to say anything otherwise).
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(03-24-2022, 02:51 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Lol. Where was your insight when you were telling everyone this vaccine kept you from spreading the virus? Or that you couldn't catch covid once vaccinated. I have a long list of your bad information, but I don't feel like wasting the energy on it. It's a shame you can't remember how bad your analysis has been from the start, but I guess believers just need to believe. They don't need to critically examine their beliefs or institutions.

Yes, yes, we all bow to your superior wisdom.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The Truth is finally starting to trickle out proving that the CDC, and Dr Fraudci, lied to us about COVID......

Biden admin operated with missing data as CDC issued pandemic guidance, emails show
Dr. Anthony Fauci sent CDC Director Rochelle Walensky an article scientifically tearing down the 6-feet rule, emails show

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/iden-ad...mails-show
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(03-25-2022, 07:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-24-2022, 02:51 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Lol. Where was your insight when you were telling everyone this vaccine kept you from spreading the virus? Or that you couldn't catch covid once vaccinated. I have a long list of your bad information, but I don't feel like wasting the energy on it. It's a shame you can't remember how bad your analysis has been from the start, but I guess believers just need to believe. They don't need to critically examine their beliefs or institutions.

Yes, yes, we all bow to your superior wisdom.

It's okay to admit you were lied to..

The entire world was.

Just like with lead. Just like with sugar.

Money rules the world. Don't feel bad.

(03-25-2022, 03:02 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(03-25-2022, 07:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yes, yes, we all bow to your superior wisdom.

It's okay to admit you were lied to..

The entire world was.

Just like with lead. Just like with sugar.

Money rules the world. Don't feel bad.

Yes, and you believe what they want you to believe too.

https://vinayprasadmdmph.substack.com/p/...AgJEVg&s=r

FSG, I think you will denounce this individual action, but you need to wake up and realize that this kind of thought has crept its way into your beloved institution in many different levels. It's ruining healthcare. They are replacing science with profit. The sooner you wake up, the better. We need critically thinking people in this profession, not believers. If you guys don't stand up to the machine, who will?

(03-27-2022, 10:58 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: https://vinayprasadmdmph.substack.com/p/...AgJEVg&s=r

FSG, I think you will denounce this individual action, but you need to wake up and realize that this kind of thought has crept its way into your beloved institution in many different levels. It's ruining healthcare. They are replacing science with profit. The sooner you wake up, the better. We need critically thinking people in this profession, not believers. If you guys don't stand up to the machine, who will?

Of course I don't support that action. The Advisory Committee approach is essential to successful public health.

I haven’t kept up with this thread too much. I very rarely see people with masks anymore. That being said, when I do, those I see with masks are 9/10 times African American. Not to make it a racial issue, but why is that the case?

(03-28-2022, 07:34 PM)Jags Wrote: I haven’t kept up with this thread too much. I very rarely see people with masks anymore. That being said, when I do, those I see with masks are 9/10 times African American. Not to make it a racial issue, but why is that the case?
Same reason that some white people still wear them. They still think the democrats are looking out for them.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2022, 08:16 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-28-2022, 07:34 PM)Jags Wrote: I haven’t kept up with this thread too much.  I very rarely see people with masks anymore.  That being said, when I do, those I see with masks are 9/10 times African American.  Not to make it a racial issue, but why is that the case?

Black folks have had a disproportionately high rate of hospitalization and death for the entire pandemic. Might explain the masking.  No one knows why the pandemic has hurt black people in the US more.  It's not genetic. Africa in general has not been affected nearly as much as other regions.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Because the Chinese are actually racist.

(03-28-2022, 08:15 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-28-2022, 07:34 PM)Jags Wrote: I haven’t kept up with this thread too much.  I very rarely see people with masks anymore.  That being said, when I do, those I see with masks are 9/10 times African American.  Not to make it a racial issue, but why is that the case?

Black folks have had a disproportionately high rate of hospitalization and death for the entire pandemic. Might explain the masking.  No one knows why the pandemic has hurt black people in the US more.  It's not genetic. Africa in general has not been affected nearly as much as other regions.
What medication does Africa hand out like candy? What could it be?

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2022, 11:44 PM by NewJagsCity.)

(03-28-2022, 10:58 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(03-28-2022, 08:15 PM)mikesez Wrote: Black folks have had a disproportionately high rate of hospitalization and death for the entire pandemic. Might explain the masking.  No one knows why the pandemic has hurt black people in the US more.  It's not genetic. Africa in general has not been affected nearly as much as other regions.
What medication does Africa hand out like candy? What could it be?

LOL, Could it be....ivermectin? Hydroxycloroquin? Infused urine??? Wait wait wait, the virus itself is supposed to be the vaccine over there, according to Lord Gates. Or, maybe it could be.......wait for it.....natural immunity! Proudly brought to you by the designer of the immune system, not the designer of vaccines.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Probably because they don't test as much in Africa.  So they don't know.

(03-28-2022, 11:43 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(03-28-2022, 10:58 PM)p_rushing Wrote: What medication does Africa hand out like candy? What could it be?

LOL, Could it be....ivermectin?  Hydroxycloroquin?  Infused urine??? Wait wait wait, the virus itself is supposed to be the vaccine over there, according to Lord Gates.  Or, maybe it could be.......wait for it.....natural immunity!  Proudly brought to you by the designer of the immune system, not the designer of vaccines.
The Aliens who are running the simulation?

Higher rates of chronic disease in the minority population and less access to standard healthcare.

(03-29-2022, 02:33 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-28-2022, 08:15 PM)mikesez Wrote: Black folks have had a disproportionately high rate of hospitalization and death for the entire pandemic. Might explain the masking.  No one knows why the pandemic has hurt black people in the US more.  It's not genetic. Africa in general has not been affected nearly as much as other regions.

Higher rates of chronic disease in the minority population and less access to standard healthcare.

A propensity to believe anything and everything that's told to them....

(03-29-2022, 08:22 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Probably because they don't test as much in Africa.  So they don't know.

They test more than you think.
Actually, I was just trying to read up on it, and it seems the problem is more that they don't count their dead very well, pandemic or not.  I'm only seeing real numbers from Tunisia and South Africa.  The other countries, I can't find anything on their death rate.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.