Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(09-20-2021, 08:06 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 08:01 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: My [BLEEP] liberal neighbor already has gotten her 14 and 12 year old vaccinated. I have tried to talk to her about her misconceptions about this virus and the vaccine, but she has two master's degrees and works in healthcare, so she thinks she's smarter than me.

Anyone want to take a guess on how much she actually knows about this virus? It's basically nothing. She's wrong about the death rate. She's wrong about the hospitalization rate. She's wrong about the vaccine efficacy. She doesn't know anything. I told her that vaccines, generally speaking, can have problems. She didn't believe me. I told her about the polio outbreak in Africa as an example of a vaccine induced outbreak and her response was, "I've never heard of it," like that was some kind of defense. I mistakenly mentioned Bill Gates, thinking it was common knowledge that everyone knew his philanthropic focused heavily on getting people vaccinated, and she was just like, "I'm done... I can't even."

Two masters degrees, and I get an I can't even. People who watch MSM are the most misinformed.
Unfortunately some smart people tend to just trust others with degrees. Most of them being liberals because they think the degrees define them and validate they are smart and should automatically be trusted.

In my work I have to play the game with badges or certifications and most are worthless. Generally if I see you have a ton of badges or put them in your email signature, you are an idiot that can't get billable so you do nothing but training.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

We call those paper tigers in my industry.  The more certs someone has, the more useless they are in the real world. This holds true 90% of the time 100% of the time.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That's why I quit skool in the third grade. A fella can get too educated.

DOOCY: "If somebody walks into the country across the river, does somebody ask to see their vaccination card?"

@PressSec: "They are both assessed for if they have any symptoms... They're not intending to stay here for a lengthy period of time. It's not the same thing." https://t.co/VMIEEnjP0I

Doing the devils work. No wonder her hair is so red.

They’re not intending to stay here for a lengthy period of time??
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-20-2021, 10:48 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: They’re not intending to stay here for a lengthy period of time??

We need more journalists like Doocy to shed light on their lunacy.  Imagine all of the other people in that room who are dying to be like him but can't.

If they were planning on staying here a long time, why would they be building TEMPORARY shelters out of weak materials? Checkmate, conservatives.

(09-20-2021, 10:51 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: If they were planning on staying here a long time, why would they be building TEMPORARY shelters out of weak materials? Checkmate, conservatives.

Dems have all but conceded 2022 and 2024. Bidens inability to contain this virus is only problem 1 of 50.

(09-20-2021, 10:54 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 10:51 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: If they were planning on staying here a long time, why would they be building TEMPORARY shelters out of weak materials? Checkmate, conservatives.

Dems have all but conceded 2022 and 2024. Bidens inability to contain this virus is only problem 1 of 50.
Not yet. Mail-in voting fixes everything for them.

If 2020 isn't solved, 2022 and 2024 don't matter.

Look at the report that someone ran ~600,000 names in Arizona, most likely off the existing voter roles, against a social security check database. >50% came back with no match.

Someone is doing something there, hopefully it's for the audit, but think about that everywhere. If the voter roles are that inflated then a bunch of seats go away, some power switches away from population centers, etc.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Keep an eye on project veritas this week. They are releasing videos about the vaccines this week. Today's video isn't really new info but has hospital employees talking about it. Regular people probably will find it new and shocking though.

Supposedly the videos will get worse as the week goes on but we will see. Too many times his shocking isn't new and MSM just ignores it.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 07:28 AM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 2 times in total.)

Part 1

https://rumble.com/vmrfe5-project-verita...f-sht.html

Biggest takeaway, hospitals aren't filling out VAERS reports because they take up to 30 minutes to do. They also aren't allowed to prescribe certain medications.

BTW, if you want to see unedited content, Rumble is a conservative supported platform.that believes in free speech.

That thing isn't going to move the needle for people who believe this vaccine is the answer. Project Veritas is at it's worst when it relies on a few anecdotal stories to create a narrative. Also, how many intros does the dude need to have? I mean, I watch the intro that hits the main parts of the story, then there's a recap of the intro in the title, then they tell the same story in the remaining 10 minutes. Not sure who thinks that's a good format.

(09-21-2021, 08:02 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: That thing isn't going to move the needle for people who believe this vaccine is the answer. Project Veritas is at it's worst when it relies on a few anecdotal stories to create a narrative. Also, how many intros does the dude need to have? I mean, I watch the intro that hits the main parts of the story, then there's a recap of the intro in the title, then they tell the same story in the remaining 10 minutes. Not sure who thinks that's a good format.

If anything, it will make parents think twice before giving the jab to their child who is unable to make their own choice.

Mark Kaye’s show was blocked yesterday for a week from YouTube for ‘promoting healthcare disinformation’ because he played Joy Reid’s meltdown when she said “The poop toilets are full”.

He’s withdrawn his show from YouTube completely. Does anyone doubt the left is attempting to control free speech in this country?

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 08:48 AM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-21-2021, 08:27 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Mark Kaye’s show was blocked yesterday for a week from YouTube for ‘promoting healthcare disinformation’ because he played Joy Reid’s meltdown when she said “The poop toilets are full”.

He’s withdrawn his show from YouTube completely. Does anyone doubt the left is attempting to control free speech in this country?

There are other mediums free thinkers have gone to for a long time. Those who seek knowledge will find it. Our whole social system is utimately based around sheep and the role they play in society. The MSM helps control that.

I predict we will have a "vaccine resistant" variant in order to rapidly phase out the current COVID vaccinations that are on the market.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 01:27 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

BOMBSHELL: COVID VAX EXPOSED BY FEDERAL WHISTLEBLOWER -

https://populist.press/bombshell-federal...ecordings/

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/fede...overnment/
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

This story is not a bombshell. Hate to break it to you. And, just because a person works for the federal government, that doesn't make them an authority. When PV said they were going to release a video, I was hoping it had actual insider information. So far, this is just the opinion of a couple people that work for HHS. Big deal.

(09-21-2021, 03:24 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: This story is not a bombshell. Hate to break it to you. And, just because a person works for the federal government, that doesn't make them an authority. When PV said they were going to release a video, I was hoping it had actual insider information. So far, this is just the opinion of a couple people that work for HHS. Big deal.

It's good that you can recognize that since we have about 5% of the total healthcare workforce who are resistant to vaccination in general and another 5% that are Covid vaccine resistant. People throwing out "gotcha" videos of people ranting to each other is about as relevant as the back and forth here.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-21-2021, 03:24 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: This story is not a bombshell. Hate to break it to you. And, just because a person works for the federal government, that doesn't make them an authority. When PV said they were going to release a video, I was hoping it had actual insider information. So far, this is just the opinion of a couple people that work for HHS. Big deal.

A person with first hand knowledge on what is going on behind the scenes. 
  • O’Malley: “I’ve seen dozens of people come in with adverse reactions.”

• O’Malley: “If we [government] are not gathering [COVID vaccine] data and reporting it, then how are we going to say that this is safe and approved for use?

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Correct, it is not a bombshell, but try telling that to the tin foil hat brigade.