Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ngakoue announces he wants to leave Jaguars

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2020, 11:34 PM by JackCity.)

(03-25-2020, 11:23 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 11:13 PM)JackCity Wrote: Yeah I didn't see that all on his college tape. Feel free to link to all of the numerous plays though.

I decided to take a look and pulled up Ramsey vs Miami.  What do you know typical Ramsey at the 1:55 mark.  It didnt take long lol

https://youtu.be/RS7GShQR7Yk

I think you need to rewatch man. He pretty clearly moves out of the way to let the safety to make a play on the ball, that's not lack of focus, quite the opposite in fact

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-25-2020, 07:50 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote: Ramsey: "Ouch, my back, I can't play"

He can go to hell, but we'll keep the 2 first rounders, OK?

At least Yann never did that.

.....yet

I just amazes me that there are still people OK with the way Ramsey handled his situation. Wow.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(03-25-2020, 11:23 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 11:13 PM)JackCity Wrote: Yeah I didn't see that all on his college tape. Feel free to link to all of the numerous plays though.

I decided to take a look and pulled up Ramsey vs Miami.  What do you know typical Ramsey at the 1:55 mark.  It didnt take long lol

LOL

He backed away from the closing safety so the safety could make the hit. 
The safety chose to play the ball instead of hitting the receiver and he lost that gamble. 
Look at his body english here as he clearly extricates himself from the impact of the closing safety. 
It's so obvious. 

[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-03-26-at-9-13-43-AM.png]

(03-26-2020, 08:57 AM)Rico Wrote: I just amazes me that there are still people OK with the way Ramsey handled his situation.  Wow.

Yeah. I don't understand the whole "players should be allowed to hold teams hostage and move about the league as they see fit" angle. Can't get with that. 

I do see Ramsey as a generational talent who sabotages himself repeatedly, but the second half of that statement makes me glad he's no longer a Jag. And I'm not down with how he went about it at all.

Ramsey is a great player, and I am still glad we drafted him. Getting 2 first round picks for a guy on his final year of contract is ridiculous, and I hope we use them wisely.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!