Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cabin Fever

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2020, 10:48 AM by B2hibry.)

I got bored and did some simple coloring on my carry weapon of choice. Turned out okay and cost me nothing!

[Image: 149-C3-A47-3-B5-F-434-F-9-A3-F-3-BEA8-E85-C648.jpg][url=https://postimg.cc/zH7f36gG][/url]
[Image: 59213-ABB-F49-F-4245-9285-567282-D325-EF.jpg]
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-30-2020, 06:22 PM)Jags Wrote: So, have we all counted and memorized the number of tiles in our bathroom?   Ok, bypass  the floor and work your way to the shower.   I’ve actually done that  pre Corona.  You too? Have you named them all?    I’ve been told numerous times I have too much time on my hands to begin with.  So much useless info I can spill out with even more time on my hands.  And I don’t care what you all say about Rufus, he’s my favorite of the bunch.  If you look at him sideways and squint your eyes, he kinda looks like the Mona Lisa

If you're in the bathroom long enough to count that many tiles, my guess is you need more fiber in your diet.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(05-01-2020, 09:56 AM)B2hibry Wrote: I got bored and did some simple coloring on my carry weapon of choice. Turned out okay and cost me nothing!

[Image: IMG-1696.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1697.jpg]

[url=https://i.postimg.cc/9w4bwXqL/IMG-1697.jpg][/url]

That's an odd design for your carry weapon of choice.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(05-01-2020, 10:13 AM)rollerjag Wrote:
(05-01-2020, 09:56 AM)B2hibry Wrote: I got bored and did some simple coloring on my carry weapon of choice. Turned out okay and cost me nothing!

[Image: IMG-1696.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1697.jpg]

[url=https://i.postimg.cc/9w4bwXqL/IMG-1697.jpg][/url]

That's an odd design for your carry weapon of choice.
Got to love free image hosting.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2020, 11:17 AM by Jags.)

(05-01-2020, 10:12 AM)rollerjag Wrote:
(04-30-2020, 06:22 PM)Jags Wrote: So, have we all counted and memorized the number of tiles in our bathroom?   Ok, bypass  the floor and work your way to the shower.   I’ve actually done that  pre Corona.  You too? Have you named them all?    I’ve been told numerous times I have too much time on my hands to begin with.  So much useless info I can spill out with even more time on my hands.  And I don’t care what you all say about Rufus, he’s my favorite of the bunch.  If you look at him sideways and squint your eyes, he kinda looks like the Mona Lisa

If you're in the bathroom long enough to count that many tiles, my guess is you need more fiber in your diet.

I cheated.  I only counted the ones on the length then width then math-ed it up.  I can be sneaky like that at times.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I've been holding my breath every time I pass someone (even when wearing a mask) ... I'm sure they are holding their breath as well.

(05-04-2020, 01:48 PM)Sammy Wrote: I've been holding my breath every time I pass someone (even when wearing a mask) ... I'm sure they are holding their breath as well.

I wonder what the societal impact of this will be? I don't talk to anybody usually anyway but now not at all and I don't mind this at all.

Sammy- you're the perfect one to ask. Is it just me or are you finding women more attractive with the masks on?

Jags? What do you think?
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2020, 05:33 PM by Jags.)

(05-04-2020, 02:18 PM)PF* Wrote:
(05-04-2020, 01:48 PM)Sammy Wrote: I've been holding my breath every time I pass someone (even when wearing a mask) ... I'm sure they are holding their breath as well.

I wonder what the societal impact of this will be? I don't talk to anybody usually anyway but now not at all and I don't mind this at all.

Sammy- you're the perfect one to ask. Is it just me or are you finding women more attractive with the masks on?

Jags? What do you think?

you know it!!   Ninja

And Sammy IS the right guy to ask.  

Also, I too hold my breath (why idk but it’s almost involuntary) as stated in another thread.  Or this one.  Who knows.  But was scientifically shut down.  
So, Sammy, you’re dumb like me for doing it.  Because science.