Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
My 2020 Final Big Board

Who is ready to roast my Top 75 Big Board? Haha, this should be my final ranking of players as long as no freak injury comes to light or character concerns.

Notable guys missing: Cole Kmet, Noah Igbinighene, Terrell Lewis, Troy Pride Jr, Jalen Hurts, Jonathan Greenard, Isaiah Wilson, Ben Bredeson, Ezra Cleveland, Michael Pittman Jr, Hunter Bryant, Brycen Hopkins, Netane Muti, Tyler Johnson, Ben Bartch, and Nick Harris. I'm not saying these guys would be next.....just some bigger name guys not on here. Some would in the next 25. 

Notable guys who are lower than most: Justin Herbert, Josh Jones, Jordan Love, D'Andre Swift, Austin Jackson, and Trevon Diggs

Notable guys who are higher than most: CeeDee Lamb, Patrick Queen, Antoine Winfield Jr, Bryce Hall, Cam Akers, Davon Hamilton, Matt Hennessy, Amik Robertson, Leki Fotu, and Antonio Gibson

1. Chase Young 
2. Joe Burrow
3. Jeff Okudah
4. Jedrick Willis
5. CeeDee Lamb
6. Derick Brown
7. Isiah Simmons
8. Andrew Thomas
9. Jerry Jeudy
10. Tua Tagovaila
11. Henry Ruggs III
12. CJ Henderson
13. Javon Kinlaw
14. Tristan Wirfs(would be 8 if he was a Guard)
15. Patrick Queen
16. Mekhi Becton
17. K'Lavon Chaisson
18. A.J Epenesa
19. Xavier McKinney
20. Antoine Winfield Jr.
21. Jeff Gladney
22. Kenneth Murray
23. Cesar Ruiz
24. Justin Herbert
25. Zack Baun 
26. Kristian Fulton
27. Neville Gallimore
28. Grant Delpit
29. Ross Blacklock
30. Justin Madubuike
31. Justin Jefferson
32. Laviska Shenault Jr.
33. D'Andre Swift
34. JK Dobbins 
35. Denzel Mims
36. Lucas Niang
37. Tee Higgins
38. Yetur Gross-Matos
39. Bryce Hall
40. K.J Hamler
41. Ashtyn Davis 
42. Cam Akers
43. Davon Hamilton
44. Jalen Reagor
45. Lloyd Cushenberry III
46. Clyde Edwards-Helaire
47. Josh Jones
48. A.J Terrell
49. Jonathan Taylor 
50. Brandon Aiyuk
51. Damon Arnette
52. Marlon Davidson
53. Curtis Weaver
54. Matt Hennessy
55. Joshua Uche
56. Donovan Peoples-Jones
57. Jaylon Johnson
58. Jeremy Chinn
59. Julian Okwara
60. Malik Harrison
61. Cameron Dantzler
62. Austin Jackson
63. Trevon Diggs
64. Prince Taga Wanogho
65. Jonah Jackson
66. Kyle Dugger
67. Raekwon Davis
68. Robert Hunt
69. Amik Robertson
70. Bradlee Anae 
71. Leki Fotu
72. Antonio Gibson
73. Adam Trautman
74. Jordan Love
75. Van Jefferson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Pittman is a lot better than quite a few recievers you have on here.

I'm surprised you have Justin Herbert at 24. I know this is a "big board" ranking, and not a prediction of where they will be picked, but it's worth noting, I think the Dolphins are going to take him at 5.

(04-17-2020, 06:32 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I'm surprised you have Justin Herbert at 24.  I know this is a "big board" ranking, and not a prediction of where they will be picked, but it's worth noting, I think the Dolphins are going to take him at 5.

I like Herbert better than Tua.  I he had the RBs, oline, and, WRs Tua did I think he would of been 2nd in the Heisman running behind Burrow and would if won a NT or 2

(04-17-2020, 07:31 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 06:32 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I'm surprised you have Justin Herbert at 24.  I know this is a "big board" ranking, and not a prediction of where they will be picked, but it's worth noting, I think the Dolphins are going to take him at 5.

I like Herbert better than Tua.  I he had the RBs, oline, and, WRs Tua did I think he would of been 2nd in the Heisman running behind Burrow and would if won a NT or 2

Oregon had a top 5 offensive line and great RB room. WRs a massive gulf for sure as he had nobody. and herbert rarely came up with big moments when oregon needed him

(04-17-2020, 07:48 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 07:31 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I like Herbert better than Tua.  I he had the RBs, oline, and, WRs Tua did I think he would of been 2nd in the Heisman running behind Burrow and would if won a NT or 2

Oregon had a top 5 offensive line and great RB room. WRs a massive gulf for sure as he had nobody. and herbert rarely came up with big moments when oregon needed him

None of his position groups are close to Alabama although Bama does play tougher competition.  I have just seen Tua fail when pressured not to mention his WRs won't be running wide open.

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2020, 08:16 AM by JackCity.)

(04-17-2020, 07:57 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 07:48 AM)JackCity Wrote: Oregon had a top 5 offensive line and great RB room. WRs a massive gulf for sure as he had nobody. and herbert rarely came up with big moments when oregon needed him

None of his position groups are close to Alabama although Bama does play tougher competition.  I have just seen Tua fail when pressured not to mention his WRs won't be running wide open.

their line was as good as bamas was this year in college, top 3 unit,  not talking NFL prospect wise even though they have a generational LT too. Herbert has a slow processor and isn't that accurate so i'm quite lower on him as those QBs rarely amount to anything vs Tua

huge red flag

https://twitter.com/PFF_Mike/status/1249719196793126912

(04-17-2020, 08:14 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 07:57 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: None of his position groups are close to Alabama although Bama does play tougher competition.  I have just seen Tua fail when pressured not to mention his WRs won't be running wide open.

their line was as good as bamas was this year in college, top 3 unit,  not talking NFL prospect wise even though they have a generational LT too. Herbert has a slow processor and isn't that accurate so i'm quite lower on him as those QBs rarely amount to anything vs Tua

huge red flag

I never said he's a finished product.  I do think Tua is a safer pick but you also better have a much better online.  Oregon online isn't close to Alabama.  Alabama had 2 of the best OTs, the best guard in college and their other 2 starters weren't bad either.

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2020, 10:40 AM by JackCity.)

(04-17-2020, 08:25 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 08:14 AM)JackCity Wrote: their line was as good as bamas was this year in college, top 3 unit,  not talking NFL prospect wise even though they have a generational LT too. Herbert has a slow processor and isn't that accurate so i'm quite lower on him as those QBs rarely amount to anything vs Tua

huge red flag

I never said he's a finished product.  I do think Tua is a safer pick but you also better have a much better online.  Oregon online isn't close to Alabama.  Alabama had 2 of the best OTs, the best guard in college and their other 2 starters weren't bad either.

Not sure if you watch other college football teams but Oregons line was highly regarded by everyone as a top 3 unit up there with LSU and Bama in 2019. I'd take Bamas line but it was close enough not to matter much. Point being, Herbert had crazy good line and still was meh, was a finalist for best line in the country

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2020, 10:56 AM by Kane.)

Per Oregon v Bama OL
https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/...allol/2019

What I'm surprised about this board is how high Willis and Lamb are. And why Wirfs is so low, if he could be higher as a G, list him higher and perceive him to be able to play G or T, it isn't like he is going to refuse to play G lol

(04-17-2020, 10:39 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 08:25 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I never said he's a finished product.  I do think Tua is a safer pick but you also better have a much better online.  Oregon online isn't close to Alabama.  Alabama had 2 of the best OTs, the best guard in college and their other 2 starters weren't bad either.

Not sure if you watch other college football teams but Oregons line was highly regarded by everyone as a top 3 unit up there with LSU and Bama in 2019. I'd take Bamas line but it was close enough not to matter much. Point being, Herbert had crazy good line and still was meh, was a finalist for best line in the country

I don't really care what the stats say.  Alabama 's online is almost always dominant and they always have elite WRs along with elite RBs.  Makes the QBs life much easier.  I don't recall Tua throwing into to many tight windows and I have seen him the few times he did get pressure, not to.mention his injury history.

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2020, 12:07 PM by Cleatwood.)

(04-17-2020, 08:25 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 08:14 AM)JackCity Wrote: their line was as good as bamas was this year in college, top 3 unit,  not talking NFL prospect wise even though they have a generational LT too. Herbert has a slow processor and isn't that accurate so i'm quite lower on him as those QBs rarely amount to anything vs Tua

huge red flag

Wait.... I thought Tua wasn’t safe because of injury concerns?

Oregon’s line was insane and both their tackles were incredible this past season.

Also, how come no other QB in Bamas history was doing what Tua did?

(04-17-2020, 12:05 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 08:25 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I never said he's a finished product.  I do think Tua is a safer pick but you also better have a much better online.  Oregon online isn't close to Alabama.  Alabama had 2 of the best OTs, the best guard in college and their other 2 starters weren't bad either.
Wait.... I thought Tua wasn’t safe because of injury concerns?

Oregon’s line was insane and both their tackles were incredible this past season.

This true, he's not safe.  Because they have turned into more of a passing team and almost every WR they have is  a  first round talent.

(04-17-2020, 12:15 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 12:05 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Wait.... I thought Tua wasn’t safe because of injury concerns?

This true, he's not safe.  Because they have turned into more of a passing team and almost every WR they have is  a  first round talent.
They’ve always had elite skill player talent. The only difference is that they never had a QB like Tua. They changed their offense for him.

From a skill standpoint, Tua is better than Burrow. However, Tua does have injury concerns.

(04-17-2020, 12:20 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 12:15 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: This true, he's not safe.  Because they have turned into more of a passing team and almost every WR they have is  a  first round talent.
They’ve always had elite skill player talent. The only difference is that they never had a QB like Tua. They changed their offense for him.

From a skill standpoint, Tua is better than Burrow. However, Tua does have injury concerns.
Tua isn't better than Burrow and they have never had the depth at the WR position like they have has the last few years.  Like I said, pretty much every WR they have is a 1st round talent.  Ruggs, Jeudy, Smith, Waddle a 1st round WAS.  When did they have that many 1st round WRs ?  I think Tua is one of the guys the media is higher on than real GMs.  Could be wrong but we will see next week

(04-17-2020, 12:39 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 12:20 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: They’ve always had elite skill player talent. The only difference is that they never had a QB like Tua. They changed their offense for him.

Tua isn't better than Burrow and they have never had the depth at the WR position like they have has the last few years.  Like I said, pretty much every WR they have is a 1st round talent.  Ruggs, Jeudy, Smith, Waddle a 1st round WAS.  When did they have that many 1st round WRs ?  I think Tua is one of the guys the media is higher on than real GMs.  Could be wrong but we will see next week
When it comes to throwing the football, Tua is better. 

And everything you use against Tua, should be used against Burrow too.

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2020, 04:01 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-17-2020, 02:30 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 12:39 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Tua isn't better than Burrow and they have never had the depth at the WR position like they have has the last few years.  Like I said, pretty much every WR they have is a 1st round talent.  Ruggs, Jeudy, Smith, Waddle a 1st round WAS.  When did they have that many 1st round WRs ?  I think Tua is one of the guys the media is higher on than real GMs.  Could be wrong but we will see next week
When it comes to throwing the football, Tua is better. 

Other than Jefferson and Chase what other 1st round WRs do they have? Tua wishes he could throw the football like Burrow

(04-15-2020, 11:10 PM)ColoJag Wrote: Who is ready to roast my Top 75 Big Board? Haha, this should be my final ranking of players as long as no freak injury comes to light or character concerns.

Notable guys missing: Cole Kmet, Noah Igbinighene, Terrell Lewis, Troy Pride Jr, Jalen Hurts, Jonathan Greenard, Isaiah Wilson, Ben Bredeson, Ezra Cleveland, Michael Pittman Jr, Hunter Bryant, Brycen Hopkins, Netane Muti, Tyler Johnson, Ben Bartch, and Nick Harris. I'm not saying these guys would be next.....just some bigger name guys not on here. Some would in the next 25. 

Notable guys who are lower than most: Justin Herbert, Josh Jones, Jordan Love, D'Andre Swift, Austin Jackson, and Trevon Diggs

Notable guys who are higher than most: CeeDee Lamb, Patrick Queen, Antoine Winfield Jr, Bryce Hall, Cam Akers, Davon Hamilton, Matt Hennessy, Amik Robertson, Leki Fotu, and Antonio Gibson

1. Chase Young 
2. Joe Burrow
3. Jeff Okudah
4. Jedrick Willis
5. CeeDee Lamb
6. Derick Brown
7. Isiah Simmons
8. Andrew Thomas
9. Jerry Jeudy
10. Tua Tagovaila
11. Henry Ruggs III
12. CJ Henderson
13. Javon Kinlaw
14. Tristan Wirfs(would be 8 if he was a Guard)
15. Patrick Queen
16. Mekhi Becton
17. K'Lavon Chaisson
18. A.J Epenesa
19. Xavier McKinney
20. Antoine Winfield Jr.
21. Jeff Gladney
22. Kenneth Murray
23. Cesar Ruiz
24. Justin Herbert
25. Zack Baun 
26. Kristian Fulton
27. Neville Gallimore
28. Grant Delpit
29. Ross Blacklock
30. Justin Madubuike
31. Justin Jefferson
32. Laviska Shenault Jr.
33. D'Andre Swift
34. JK Dobbins 
35. Denzel Mims
36. Lucas Niang
37. Tee Higgins
38. Yetur Gross-Matos
39. Bryce Hall
40. K.J Hamler
41. Ashtyn Davis 
42. Cam Akers
43. Davon Hamilton
44. Jalen Reagor
45. Lloyd Cushenberry III
46. Clyde Edwards-Helaire
47. Josh Jones
48. A.J Terrell
49. Jonathan Taylor 
50. Brandon Aiyuk
51. Damon Arnette
52. Marlon Davidson
53. Curtis Weaver
54. Matt Hennessy
55. Joshua Uche
56. Donovan Peoples-Jones
57. Jaylon Johnson
58. Jeremy Chinn
59. Julian Okwara
60. Malik Harrison
61. Cameron Dantzler
62. Austin Jackson
63. Trevon Diggs
64. Prince Taga Wanogho
65. Jonah Jackson
66. Kyle Dugger
67. Raekwon Davis
68. Robert Hunt
69. Amik Robertson
70. Bradlee Anae 
71. Leki Fotu
72. Antonio Gibson
73. Adam Trautman
74. Jordan Love
75. Van Jefferson

Good job with this.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(04-17-2020, 03:56 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 02:30 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: When it comes to throwing the football, Tua is better. 

Other than Jefferson and Chase what other 1st round WRs do they have?  Tua wishes he could throw the football like Burrow
You only have recency bias dude. You said absolutely nothing about Burrow a year ago.

And I know you’ve seen Tua play so you know he has everything you want in a QB from an arm standpoint. He’s accurate to every hash mark, arm strength is better than Joes and leads receivers open.

From a pure throwing standpoint, Tua is better than Joe.

(04-17-2020, 06:15 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 03:56 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Other than Jefferson and Chase what other 1st round WRs do they have?  Tua wishes he could throw the football like Burrow
You only have recency bias dude. You said absolutely nothing about Burrow a year ago.

And I know you’ve seen Tua play so you know he has everything you want in a QB from an arm standpoint. He’s accurate to every hash mark, arm strength is better than Joes and leads receivers open.

From a pure throwing standpoint, Tua is better than Joe.

And then he woke up