Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rayshard Brooks

(06-23-2020, 07:46 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 07:40 PM)p_rushing Wrote: They got the wack job who started the fire, she is 29 but looks like a hard 29 years.
https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/brea...4icnYM5LO/

So either she is his girlfriend or she isn’t, depending on who you ask. The hell?

Hopefully she rolls over and gives up anyone else who was involved. You think she looks 40 now? Wait till she turns 40 after 10 years in prison.

Someone said Brooks said her name during the DUI investigation, but I haven’t watched the whole thing so I don’t know. Her attorney said they were “close”.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-19-2020, 09:56 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(06-18-2020, 05:58 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: It will be interesting to see how many voters in Georgia vote for this idiot DA.  I feel for the good citizens of Georgia when the police officers get acquitted (assuming that it goes to trial and they get an impartial jury).  Both the DA and the Mayor need to go.  As more information comes out it's pretty clear that these two police officers are being used as political pawns.

This comment proves that you know jack [BLEEP] about what's going on in Atlanta. Yes, the DA is a corrupt idiot who's using this to get himself re-elected (my previous theory about it being to boost the mayor is wrong). He knows he's in trouble, and he's banking on this not going to trial before the election so he can run stump speeches about how he's protecting Atlanta or whatever.

The mayor, on the other hand, is about the only mayor of a real city that was able to get the initial riots under control after the first night, and keep riots and looting more or less under control throughout after that, right up until an officer very questionably shot Brooks in the back. Contrast that to Minneapolis, where the mayor took days to even think about trying to control things, or LA that had several days of riots. Philly, too. Aside from her bizarre pseudo-firing of the chief of police, it's hard for me to find a real misstep on her part after being caught completely off guard by the first night of protest--a mistake she responded to in force on the second day and thereafter.

TBQH, she's the only effective political leader in the state of Georgia right now. Kemp has looked ineffective, at best, for months now, to the point that the entire Atlanta metro (including the very white, very rich parts) has been taking its lead from Mayor Bottoms, not the governor. But if you choose just to see the color of her skin and the (D) after her name before doing your usual routine, hey, your problem, not mine.

The woman who had two rappers come up on stage, one with a shirt that says "kill your masters" and the other stating unequivocally that other cities deserve massive rioting and looting?  That's before she pushed the majority of the police force into open revolt after wrongfully terminating this cop and having a prosecutor who contradicts his own legal reasoning on a case by case basis.  come on man.

(06-25-2020, 11:20 AM)JackCity Wrote: https://twitter.com/StevenTDennis/status...48450?s=19

So what does this have to do with the dead convict who is the subject of this thread?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-25-2020, 02:23 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 11:20 AM)JackCity Wrote: https://twitter.com/StevenTDennis/status...48450?s=19

So what does this have to do with the dead convict who is the subject of this thread?

We've been discussing cases involving other corrupt pigs in here so thought i'd add in. Hope it doesn't perturb you too much

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!