Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Default Training Camp Thread 2020

Someone commented that he was shocked when Fournette got cut and didn't know the NFL would be like that. Like what? Players get cut, if that surprised him maybe he should pay more attention.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Is Saturday 53 man roster day?

(09-02-2020, 10:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 10:08 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: What a shame. 

In Caldwell we trust though

I still can't believe we took another one from DBPU. He should've been canned right after that pick.

Well to be fair, he was severely disappointed when we drafted him.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

A [BLEEP] 5th round pick.... are you joking me?

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/1301595819536080896

What the hell?

So any more news on how james Robinson is doing at RB for us? I've heard he has a chance to start with Fournette gone and Armstead out once again.

Only asking because I lived only a few blocks away from him / his family during my college days and met him quite a few times.

Trubisky named starter over Foles LOL LOL LOL LOL

Still can't believe Coughlin actually paid that bum.  Sick

(09-04-2020, 09:00 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Trubisky named starter over Foles LOL LOL LOL LOL

Trubisky is their Bortles. Foles will be playing at some point this season.

(09-05-2020, 11:34 AM)hb1148 Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 09:00 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Trubisky named starter over Foles LOL LOL LOL LOL

Trubisky is their Bortles. Foles will be playing at some point this season.

And foles will go out there and ball out....because Jaguars

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
The #Jaguars are cutting both backup QBs Mike Glennon and Josh Dobbs, source said. A surprise. So it’s starter Gardner Minshew and backup Jake Luton from Oregon State… for now. One could return after the 53-man roster shakes out.