Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 53 Man Roster

(09-05-2020, 04:41 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 04:03 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: No way. Rosen is a silver spoon arrogant guy with Arena football league skills. Luton deserves the opportunity to be this year’s Minshew if Minshew mushrooms.

On defense, anyone know anything about the rookie DT (not Hamilton) who made the roster? I’d like to see the Jags sign the CB Myles something the Pats cut.

We will agree to disagree then.  Rosen has 1st-round skills, but questions about his intangibles.  He outperformed both Minshew and Luton by far in the Pac-12.  No one knows what his ceiling is can be.  He has had two AWFUL supporting casts in AZ and Miami to even give any indication of what he might be able do.  As bad as the Jags have been, even the supporting offensive cast the last 2 years here has been better than what he's had to work with.

The only thing "first-round" about Rosen is his height. That's about where it ends. The kid stinks

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-06-2020, 12:36 PM)JagJohn Wrote: Jags don't claim anyone on waivers, which is a bit of a surprise.

Josh Dobbs claimed by the Steelers. That trade was a great success then.

Straight up fleeced us out of a 5th round pick lolol

(09-06-2020, 04:16 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 12:36 PM)JagJohn Wrote: Jags don't claim anyone on waivers, which is a bit of a surprise.

I said that when we acquired him. It was a dumb move.

They needed someone. I guess cutting Tanner Lee was a mistake? They wouldn't have needed trading for Dobbs.

Were there any disappointing cuts for any of you?

Besides Fournette.

Someone who was undrafted etc?

The two guys sticking out in my mind were the Georgia guys...Reed and Godwin...though my response may have been different had I...you know...been actually able to watch the camp practices. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(09-06-2020, 04:16 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

A devastating loss of a 5th rounder at that.  What, do we have 2 or 3 now?

I am shocked they did not claim anyone off waivers.  I thought there were several options available on waivers to better the backend of the roster.

This should be one interesting season with so many outstanding young men.

(09-06-2020, 09:21 PM)ATLjag Wrote:

I am shocked they did not claim anyone off waivers.  I thought there were several options available on waivers to better the backend of the roster.

Tbf, waiver claims were massively lower this year all across the league. I guess with no preseason tape teams are more likely to go with what they've seen in house.

I still anticipate the back end of this roster will change a fair bit before and after week 1.

I hope nobody bought a Henderson jersey yet, he just changed his number to 23