Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
QB's

(12-20-2020, 02:32 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 02:24 PM)Upper Wrote: He has good college/statistical games. He has bad NFL trait games. Stark difference.

Athleticism is the only trait he really lacks but that should be the last trait you look for in a QB. Hes your typical pocket passing QB. The type of QB most SBs have come from

He is a typical pocket passer if the pocket is pristine and he gets to go through his entire kinetic chain. As soon as he has to evade a rusher and reset (much less actually scramble) his accuracy, arm strength, and decision making all fall off a cliff.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-20-2020, 02:42 PM)Upper Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 02:32 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Athleticism is the only trait he really lacks but that should be the last trait you look for in a QB.  Hes your typical pocket passing QB.  The type of QB most SBs have come from

He is a typical pocket passer if the pocket is pristine and he gets to go through his entire kinetic chain. As soon as he has to evade a rusher and reset (much less actually scramble) his accuracy, arm strength, and decision making all fall off a cliff.

So you invest heavily in the O-Line and keep him protected.

(12-20-2020, 04:30 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 02:42 PM)Upper Wrote: He is a typical pocket passer if the pocket is pristine and he gets to go through his entire kinetic chain. As soon as he has to evade a rusher and reset (much less actually scramble) his accuracy, arm strength, and decision making all fall off a cliff.

So you invest heavily in the O-Line and keep him protected.

No such thing anymore. The days of a team lining up Bruce Smith or Jason Taylor across from Boselli for every snap of the game is long over.

SCREW FIELDS! SCREW WILSON! SCREW LANCE! SCREW TRASK! SCREW JONES!

What about taking that Lawrence kid out of Clemson?

[Image: Ept1j9YWwAAljAI?format=jpg&name=large]

Not so fast. Jags can still screw this up.

(12-20-2020, 08:02 PM)Upper Wrote: SCREW FIELDS! SCREW WILSON! SCREW LANCE! SCREW TRASK! SCREW JONES!
ALL THIS

(12-20-2020, 08:18 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 08:02 PM)Upper Wrote: SCREW FIELDS! SCREW WILSON! SCREW LANCE! SCREW TRASK! SCREW JONES!
ALL THIS

Hell yeah man.

At least we will all agree with the first pick i think

Yo O LINE you taking Wilson over TLAW?

(12-20-2020, 08:22 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Yo O LINE you taking Wilson over TLAW?

Yikes....

I remember him saying that - and it's not gonna go well for him...

(12-20-2020, 08:22 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Yo O LINE you taking Wilson over TLAW?

He still would take Wilson because he can throw off platform

Well I guess this entire 32 page thread is now moot.

Let’s f’ing go! As all of us jags fans we just hit the f’ing lottery! This team and organization just turned around!!!!!!

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 08:37 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(12-20-2020, 04:47 PM)Upper Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 04:30 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: So you invest heavily in the O-Line and keep him protected.

No such thing anymore. The days of a team lining up Bruce Smith or Jason Taylor across from Boselli for every snap of the game is long over.

The Colts have a pretty stellar O-Line. Ironically, it was largely assembled after Luck was hurt.

TLaw>>>>>>>>>>everyone else in the 2021 draft...

Make it happen..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 08:40 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

I have them graded both so close, I'd be thrilled with either one. I just want a true franchise QB and we would get one either way IMO.

(12-20-2020, 08:28 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Well I guess this entire 32 page thread is now moot.

Not really. We still have to lose out. I don't trust this team to get anything right.

Thank god we don’t have to think about this anymore. I hadn’t even watched any Lawrence highlights because it would make me too sad. So excited

Trevor Lawrence Jacksonville Jaguar.
I
Want
To
Cry