Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So where do we go in the first round/draft plan?

(04-08-2021, 11:48 PM)Black and Teal Wrote: You guys want Moore, I want Toney in space

I didn't realize he was an aeronautics major.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-09-2021, 07:50 AM)Mikey Wrote: Unless he is a clone of Ed Reed, I think that is super early to take an FS. Seattle just traded two firsts for Adams, how did that help them this postseason? Think Russ would like to have one of the OT in this darft instead?

Adams is a glorified DPR. Vince Wilfork has more INTs than Adams. Mega overrated.

(04-09-2021, 01:30 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 07:50 AM)Mikey Wrote: Unless he is a clone of Ed Reed, I think that is super early to take an FS. Seattle just traded two firsts for Adams, how did that help them this postseason? Think Russ would like to have one of the OT in this darft instead?

Adams is a glorified DPR. Vince Wilfork has more INTs than Adams. Mega overrated.

That's the way Seattle used him because he was there best pass rusher and they had no pass rush.  Adams is a great safety when used as such

(04-09-2021, 01:35 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 01:30 PM)Upper Wrote: Adams is a glorified DPR. Vince Wilfork has more INTs than Adams. Mega overrated.

That's the way Seattle used him because he was there best pass rusher and they had no pass rush.  Adams is a great safety when used as such

That's how the Jets used him too. He's a box safety who can blitz and doesn't do much else. That's not what type of safety wins in the NFL anymore.

(04-09-2021, 02:04 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 01:35 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: That's the way Seattle used him because he was there best pass rusher and they had no pass rush.  Adams is a great safety when used as such

That's how the Jets used him too. He's a box safety who can blitz and doesn't do much else. That's not what type of safety wins in the NFL anymore.

Nowhere near as much as the Seahawks did.  He is doing what he is asked but he is great in coverage as well

You preach about wanting guys that can do it all, and this is one of the few who can at an elite level and you say he's overrated lol

(04-09-2021, 02:39 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: You preach about wanting guys that can do it all, and this is one of the few who can at an elite level and you say he's overrated lol

I don't think he can do it all.

(04-09-2021, 08:01 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 07:07 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Tyreek Hill is 5'8 and he's pretty good I'd say.. If he was 1 inch shorter do you really think that'd change his game?

165th overall pick in the 2016 NFL draft. Here's a funny, though. His Wiki lists him at 5-10 185, but in the article, his pre-draft measurables have him 5801. Guess the chefs have been feeding him Miracle-Gro.

I think the initial premise was "save the gadget players for later rounds". We could learn a thing or two from KC's drafting. We have bigger needs on this team than a diminutive receiver.

(04-08-2021, 08:42 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Would you draft a 5'5" WR in the first or 2nd?

...If I somehow got access to make a pick on behalf of the horseshoes or tacks? Damn skippy.

Hill had domestic violence issues coming out of college, which is why he wasnt invited to the combine and fell in the draft.

(04-09-2021, 02:43 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 02:39 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: You preach about wanting guys that can do it all, and this is one of the few who can at an elite level and you say he's overrated lol

I don't think he can do it all.

What do you think he is not good at?