Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About- Political Edition

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2021, 06:21 PM by WingerDinger.)

(06-09-2021, 05:05 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 04:39 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I just got done watching like 5 or 6 of his videos on youtube.. Tom MacDonald is amazing. The guy oozes truth from all of his lyrics..

Yup.  What is interesting is looking at many of the comments under the videos on YouTube.  People from around the world love his lyrics.  I wonder why the MSM doesn't have this guy on?

I watched an interview about him. He owns his own record label, produces his own music and videos, owns all of his content ect.. So the cancel culture can't touch him haha

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2021, 09:20 PM by americus 2.0.)

(06-09-2021, 05:47 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Now they're complaining about the bridge lights..

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2021...th-permit/

Ya know? I'm getting really tired of these people. They outta feel fortunate that I'm not in charge.. They'd have no month.

I assume they were out of compliance regarding the dates the colors were permitted for. Unless I read it wrong which is entirely possible.

(06-09-2021, 05:14 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 05:05 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Yup.  What is interesting is looking at many of the comments under the videos on YouTube.  People from around the world love his lyrics.  I wonder why the MSM doesn't have this guy on?

I watched an interview about him. He owns his own record label, produces his own music and videos, owns all of his content ect.. So the cancel culture can't touch him haha

That's awesome. Good for him!

The rainbow lights are back on the bridge tonight. I have to admit, it looks really pretty at night reflecting off the water.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Well.. another 'conspiracy theory' can be confirmed.. Vernon Jones recently posted a pic to his IG account confirming the use of water marks on the election ballots.

https://images.app.goo.gl/kqZUFV6jeDVAzJET7

I couldn't find a parking spot at Cinotti's this morning. Either the Gay Mafia hasn't arrived yet or they already fell victim to the donuts.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-10-2021, 07:28 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I couldn't find a parking spot at Cinotti's this morning. Either the Gay Mafia hasn't arrived yet or they already fell victim to the donuts.

I’m betting it’s the donuts…

(06-09-2021, 10:02 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: The rainbow lights are back on the bridge tonight. I have to admit, it looks really pretty at night reflecting off the water.

Celebrating duvalpride.com, of course.

(06-10-2021, 07:48 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 10:02 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: The rainbow lights are back on the bridge tonight. I have to admit, it looks really pretty at night reflecting off the water.

Celebrating duvalpride.com, of course.

If only...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-10-2021, 07:32 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 07:28 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I couldn't find a parking spot at Cinotti's this morning. Either the Gay Mafia hasn't arrived yet or they already fell victim to the donuts.

I’m betting it’s the donuts…

Their maple bacon donuts and apple fritters.. my god..

Very proud to say that I haven't watched Fox News since the last election night and refuse to watch any of them anymore..

Fox News Heir Spent $20 Million Opposing Trump | Newsmax.com

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/james-...1212okoqo4

Good grief. Now some colleges out here have decided that 'freshmen' is an 'offensive term'.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(06-11-2021, 08:42 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Good grief.  Now some colleges out here have decided that 'freshmen' is an 'offensive term'.

Yup.. That's what happens when activitsts are in charge..

Penn State too.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews...cna1267915

(06-11-2021, 09:10 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 08:42 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Good grief.  Now some colleges out here have decided that 'freshmen' is an 'offensive term'.

Yup.. That's what happens when activitsts are in charge..

Penn State too.

So now Upper-Division instead of UpperClassMen?

So... divided...

You can find a negative in anything.

Call it The UpperClass ... oh nope, can't do that, that denotes a class system that just doesn't really exist..... Call it the Advanced Class... nope, now it sounds superior.... Call it the Class of the Advanced Years on Campus.... hmmm... too long... Class of the People that Made it Past Their First Couple..... nope.... dammit....

(06-11-2021, 12:21 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 09:10 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Yup.. That's what happens when activitsts are in charge..

Penn State too.

So now Upper-Division instead of UpperClassMen?

So... divided...

You can find a negative in anything.

Call it The UpperClass ... oh nope, can't do that, that denotes a class system that just doesn't really exist..... Call it the Advanced Class... nope, now it sounds superior.... Call it the Class of the Advanced Years on Campus.... hmmm... too long... Class of the People that Made it Past Their First Couple..... nope.... dammit....

"Class" itself is verboten.

What about replacing mothers with "birthing people"?  That's one of the most asinine things that I've ever heard.

Cue Mikesez to justify this madness from his party.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-11-2021, 04:02 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: What about replacing mothers with "birthing people"?  That's one of the most asinine things that I've ever heard.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

"Terms like “freshman” and “upperclassmen” carried a "strong, male-centric, binary character" and terms like "junior" and "senior" ran "parallel to western male father-son naming conventions," the proposition said."

Who actually thinks about this stuff? Wow. It must be exhausting.

(06-11-2021, 04:11 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: "Terms like “freshman” and “upperclassmen” carried a "strong, male-centric, binary character" and terms like "junior" and "senior" ran "parallel to western male father-son naming conventions," the proposition said."

The funny thing here was, they interviewed several TCU students and they thought it was ridiculous and were wondering had had the issue with it.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(06-11-2021, 04:11 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: "Terms like “freshman” and “upperclassmen” carried a "strong, male-centric, binary character" and terms like "junior" and "senior" ran "parallel to western male father-son naming conventions," the proposition said."

[BLEEP] holes…that’s who!

(06-11-2021, 04:02 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: What about replacing mothers with "birthing people"?  That's one of the most asinine things that I've ever heard.

No, not all females can give birth.