Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How does Khan continue to sell this crap product?

(10-16-2021, 03:29 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-16-2021, 03:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Why?

It has always been strange to me the ridiculous assumptions made about what Khan knows or doesn't know. And some of the expectations fans create for owners in general are silly too.

He is at liberty to run this thing any way he sees fit

Personally, i think he wants to field a winner as badly as most of us want him to, he's just struggled to hire the right GM/HC combo so far. 

At least he has hold of a legit QB now.
*shrug*

Reporter to Khan: "What did you think of today's game?"
Khan: "What a great pass in the second period by our quarterback, um, *snap, snap* what's his name?"
Voice off camera: "Lawrence."
Khan: "Yeah, Larry. He did a heck of job today. I sure am glad he tried out for the team."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-15-2021, 08:24 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: As long as the money keeps pouring in, Khan is happy. The National Football League sells itself. It’s just a business to Khan. He probably doesn’t even know football. I guarantee he doesn’t even know the history of his own team, like who scored the first TD, what was our first playoff win, etc.

The dude is literally just running this team like he would a car dealership.

Does he even go to all of the games ?

Do you really think that the other owners really know this useless stuff?

Whether he goes to games or not is pretty irrelevant.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.