Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 10 Jags @ clots***

(11-14-2021, 05:28 PM)Newton Wrote: Honestly, he has a ways to go, but we need to give him the time to develop.

[Image: AATXAJzsqmw_4cEPQ-pQ3MQebIq_xmXXqFdo6R_S...f-no-rj-mo]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-14-2021, 05:25 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Whiff by Wingard causing a blocked punt TD. Missed FG. Missed XP.

That's the difference in today's game. Leaving points off the board and gifting them easy points.

Agree

They desperately need to get major talent on the O-line and at WR.

Until then, it's really hard to judge the type of QB Lawrence will be.

(11-14-2021, 05:32 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 05:28 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: you can only do so much with a 1-15 team....you can't replace the whole roster

Such a stupid excuse

no it's reality buffoon

(11-14-2021, 05:52 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 05:32 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Such a stupid excuse

no it's reality buffoon

Nah

There are clear and obvious bad decisions that have been made and continue to me made that are hurting this rebuild dating back to March and including today's contest. 

That ain't got [BLEEP] all to do with last year's record.

I'm encouraged. The first quarter was terrible but the guys really fight back.

(11-14-2021, 05:31 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 05:28 PM)NoShoes Wrote: All this talk about Trevor not being able to pull the offense to the finish line....

I don’t think Tom Brady in his prime would have made it to the 40 with this offense and coaching staff pulling them in a Mack truck.

This offense isn’t below average, it’s terrible and you can’t expect a rookie to over come it.

Tom Brady would have this team above .500.

He had the exact same record as Trevor today with way more talent against a less talented WFT team...

(11-14-2021, 05:31 PM)Jag88 Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 05:24 PM)DTWD4∞ Wrote: D has looked on the verge of greatness two straight games now. Keep this up and fix crossing route coverage and defense is set. Translates to ILB and OLB  in the draft

Another good cb. One more pass rusher and one more good lb. One at each level. Need wrs that get open on offense

I will agree on adding a CB will help but we need 2 LBs an OLB and an ILB. And yes WR#1 and WR#2 are needed. And we need OGs and a C and a new RT on offense

(11-14-2021, 05:55 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 05:52 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: no it's reality buffoon

Nah

There are clear and obvious bad decisions that have been made and continue to me made that are hurting this rebuild dating back to March and including today's contest. 

by who... you? an armchair coach... a Monday morning quarterback... somebody who sits on their [BLEEP] watching games.... are you a scout... do you coach? .... are you and NFL coach? no you're nobody eating nachos on a Sunday.... and it has everything to do with the last year's record because of the majority of the team is from last year... once again showing that you don't know what the [BLEEP] you're talking about.... 1-15 team!! It has everything to do with last year and lack of talent... You can't replace a whole roster... and then you add in a whole staff.... only a moron would think that it doesn't have to do with last year's roster.... thank you for admitting that you don't have a clue what you're talking about

Everyone complains about the roster being bad, but no one notices how close they are keeping the game despite our Qb being about as effecient as a rookie Blaine Gabbert.

(11-14-2021, 06:12 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 05:55 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Nah

by who... you? an armchair coach... a Monday morning quarterback... somebody who sits on their [BLEEP] watching games.... are you a scout... do you coach? .... are you and NFL coach? no you're nobody eating nachos on a Sunday.... and it has everything to do with the last year's record because of the majority of the team is from last year... once again showing that you don't know what the [BLEEP] you're talking about.... 1-15 team!! It has everything to do with last year and lack of talent... You can't replace a whole roster... and then you add in a whole staff.... only a moron would think that it doesn't have to do with last year's roster.... thank you for admitting that you don't have a clue what you're talking about

lol

Every single post from this clown

[Image: K5GBJMiko9RJe]

Herp-Derp olympic gold medalist

(11-14-2021, 05:19 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 05:18 PM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: Unreal... 5-10 years from now we're gonna look back and think was TL really that overrated or was he ruined by the Jags.

Or you're simply dumb.

Quite the opposite actually. I know it's hard to admit stuff when it comes to sports, but it's ok man, you'll be fine.

(11-14-2021, 06:20 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 06:12 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: by who... you? an armchair coach... a Monday morning quarterback... somebody who sits on their [BLEEP] watching games.... are you a scout... do you coach? .... are you and NFL coach? no you're nobody eating nachos on a Sunday.... and it has everything to do with the last year's record because of the majority of the team is from last year... once again showing that you don't know what the [BLEEP] you're talking about.... 1-15 team!! It has everything to do with last year and lack of talent... You can't replace a whole roster... and then you add in a whole staff.... only a moron would think that it doesn't have to do with last year's roster.... thank you for admitting that you don't have a clue what you're talking about

lol

He shows up with nothing but insults because the facts aren't on his side.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-14-2021, 05:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Look at you idiot 'Trevor is a bust' clowns. He's now played a grand total of 9 NFL games.

I don't think I saw anyone call him a bust. I did see a bunch of people finally coming to the realization that it hasn't just been bad coaching, bad blocking, and bad receving...it has also been flat out trash quarterbacking too. He still has a lot of time to get better, and I expect that he will, but there are a whole lot of people twisting themselves in knots to try to blame everything except for the dude who is playing bad.

Um, comparing him to.pre-injury Minshew is pretty amusing if yiu avtually put away your Draft Position bias and fantasy vision of Lawrence.

Objectively, Minshew with a fractured thumb on his throwing hand played clearly better. But lets go.with the world we wished we lived in instead and shout down anyone who doesn't subscribe to the hype.

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2021, 08:29 PM by nejagsfan. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-14-2021, 06:20 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 06:12 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: by who... you? an armchair coach... a Monday morning quarterback... somebody who sits on their [BLEEP] watching games.... are you a scout... do you coach? .... are you and NFL coach? no you're nobody eating nachos on a Sunday.... and it has everything to do with the last year's record because of the majority of the team is from last year... once again showing that you don't know what the [BLEEP] you're talking about.... 1-15 team!! It has everything to do with last year and lack of talent... You can't replace a whole roster... and then you add in a whole staff.... only a moron would think that it doesn't have to do with last year's roster.... thank you for admitting that you don't have a clue what you're talking about

lol

say's the clown..... comical....I guess you don't know you're dumb....when you're dumb

(11-14-2021, 06:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 06:20 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: lol

He shows up with nothing but insults because the facts aren't on his side.

lol.... Urban sucks urban sucks Urban sucks.... every single post... who's the clown... get the [BLEEP] out of here

This season is a long preseason for Trevor. I hope it clicks soon. I want to see that breakout game next weekend against the falcons. I think there is a chance we will.

(11-14-2021, 08:25 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 06:20 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: lol

say's the clown..... comical....I guess you don't know you're dumb....when you're dumb

(11-14-2021, 06:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: He shows up with nothing but insults because the facts aren't on his side.

lol.... Urban sucks urban sucks Urban sucks.... every single post... who's the clown... get the [BLEEP] out of here

You might not know you're dumb, but the rest of us have no doubt. As for your simplistic reduction of my position, well...it's what we've come to expect from you.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato