Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 12 - Falcons @ Jags ***

If we pick in the top 3 I hope we can trade down. We need lots of talent.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2021, 08:17 PM by Jags. Edited 4 times in total.)

(11-28-2021, 07:31 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-28-2021, 06:58 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: well if you're tired of it don't say stupid things like I'm going to watch other teams that are winning... or this team is way better....and no I'm not going to go root for another team... I actually like this team....I can actually find some positives... I watch them every Sunday regardless...I don't turn off the TV because they're losing.... I try to point out the positives while not focusing on all the negatives constantly....I don't [BLEEP] and cry constantly some do.... so no if you're going to cry constantly and comment on how other teams are sooooo much better.... then gtfo.... see ya and don't let the door hit you on your way out
Do me a favor big guy, go back in this thread and other game day threads.  Show me a post of mine aside from the one you’re quoting. Nonetheless, a post of me saying any of those things.  So go [BLEEP] yourself.  Stop trying to be the team police, weirdo.  Fans will fan however they can.  Product on the field is [BLEEP].  Some/many/lots will express it.  It doesn’t mean any of them or us aren’t fans.  
Meant to edit that, not create a new post.

Now that I fully read your post, I understand you and I aren’t too terribly off.  Sure, that Succubus aka the “jaguars” have gotten me suckered in to watching all the games in it’s entirety.  Much like, we’ll..idk, a message board full of their fans!  We’re all in the same boat. Quit [BLEEP] about others comments. Good God Almighty if any of us speaks harshly upon your beloved Jaguars mr Nejagsfan you pull the “go root for…” card.  Your team sucks the procreation juice out of its own butthole sometimes. And by sometimes, I mean right now.  And before.  And before that. And well, let’s back the clock up to 1999.  What were you doing then, good sir? Graduating preschool, middle school, high school, college?  It’s been a while. Fair chance that the Jags have sucked almost half your life.   Let the fans, fan!

(11-28-2021, 08:04 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-28-2021, 07:31 PM)Jags Wrote: Do me a favor big guy, go back in this thread and other game day threads.  Show me a post of mine aside from the one you’re quoting. Nonetheless, a post of me saying any of those things.  So go [BLEEP] yourself.  Stop trying to be the team police, weirdo.  Fans will fan however they can.  Product on the field is [BLEEP].  Some/many/lots will express it.  It doesn’t mean any of them or us aren’t fans.  
Meant to edit that, not create a new post.

Now that I fully read your post, I understand you and I aren’t too terribly off.  Sure, that Succubus aka the “jaguars” have gotten me suckered in to watching all the games in it’s entirety.  Much like, we’ll..idk, a message board full of their fans!  We’re all in the same boat. Quit [BLEEP] about others comments. Good God Almighty if any of us speaks harshly upon your beloved Jaguars mr Nejagsfan you pull the “go root for…” card.  Your team sucks the procreation juice out of its own butthole sometimes. And by sometimes, I mean right now.  And before.  And before that. And well, let’s back the clock up to 1999.  What were you doing then, good sir? Graduating preschool, middle school, high school, college?  It’s been a while. Fair chance that the Jags have sucked almost half your life.   Let the fans, fan!
I was already out of college by 99 lol... if you think what some of these fans on here are just fans being fans that's hilarious... someone here will complain no matter what... they will find fault no matter what.... You can have a winning season in the championship game down by three and some of these posters would say the team was horrible those are the ones I'm talking about... talking about the fans that come on here every week and say that they're not watching anymore or wanting the team to move away... yet they're back following week.... so I get sick of hearing it... I'm like get lost put your money where your mouth is and go root for a different team then.... get it we suck It gets frustrating but the ones on here that say they're not watching anymore... so good leave....