Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The #1 pick nobody wants

Who are the other guys he's playing with on defense in Michigan?

You all forget. He'll be playing with better talent and coaching around him in the NFL. He has plenty of potential. He's shown it all year.

If I am wrong I am wrong. That kid has a lot of great football ahead of him. Picking him apart against an SEC team that dominated all year except against the only other dominant SEC team is pointless.

He was on skates after being down 27 - 3 before halftime while they did nothing on offense all night.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-01-2022, 04:55 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Who are the other guys he's playing with on defense in Michigan?

You all forget. He'll be playing with better talent and coaching around him in the NFL. He has plenty of potential. He's shown it all year.

If I am wrong I am wrong. That kid has a lot of great football ahead of him. Picking him apart against an SEC team that dominated all year except against the only other dominant SEC team is pointless.

He was on skates after being down 27 - 3 before halftime while they did nothing on offense all night.

I don’t think anyone is saying he’s going to be a bust or he’s not good.

The point here is that it’s the #1 pick. Hutch and Thibs were so close that this likely hurts Hutch.

Thibs led the nation is pressure % and will test off the charts.

(01-01-2022, 05:49 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Thibs led the nation is pressure % and will test off the charts.

People who just defended Hutch for receiving extra chip help and running plays away from him are going to be shocked when they see what defenses did to avoid Thibs.

I'd be happy with Hutch or Thibs . . . but Baalke will push for a RB with a torn ACL from a division II college who is a real "diamond in the rough".
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

(01-01-2022, 03:55 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 01:29 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote: Oof.

https://twitter.com/TravisPharma/status/...17736?s=20
One play? And oof?

Ok. Go put on the OSU tape then. Not knocking Michigan. But, that WAS Georgia they were playing last night.

Hutchinson will be great at the next level. Nonstop motor. Never quits. Put him on a stout defensive line in the NFL and he'll make plays.

N'keal Harry pancaked Myles Garrett last year. You still going to "oof" Garrett?

No one is saying that Hutch isn't good, but at this point I think it should just be a lock that Thib goes #1 overall.

Yesterday had a few of those kinds of plays. Hutch didn't look explosive at all against a great opponent.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-01-2022, 05:49 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 04:55 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Who are the other guys he's playing with on defense in Michigan?

I don’t think anyone is saying he’s going to be a bust or he’s not good.

The point here is that it’s the #1 pick. Hutch and Thibs were so close that this likely hurts Hutch.

Thibs led the nation is pressure % and will test off the charts.

100% agree. I'm not saying Hutchinson will be bad, I believe he will be very good, but he and Thibodeaux are so close and at this point. Thibs just left a better final impression, so he's just a hair ahead of Hutchinson on my board.

I would still take Aiden Hutchinson. Georgia did very well to contain him. That game alone did not scare me from still taking him 1st overall. As he was still very dominant throughout the season. His technicality and the way he uses his hands and arm length against blockers has me picking him over Thibodeaux.