Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What Rick Spielman Would Bring to the Jaguars

(02-16-2022, 03:29 PM)Jags Wrote: Here a Link to the Dolphins message board, if anyone is interested.  Maybe you are, maybe you’re not. But it’s there if you need it. Just thought I’d throw that out there, ya know. For…whoever.
Someone should warn them.

Someone take their username so they

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-16-2022, 03:42 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Someone take their username so they

Why in the world would any of us do something to even slightly inhibit him from migrating over there?

Thanks, I'll check it out.

I checked and nobody has the username, CluelessSioux on the Dolphins board, so the pathway is cleared for his exit.

(02-16-2022, 11:03 AM)Upper Wrote:
(02-15-2022, 11:52 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Why? Was pretty obvious Khan was talking out of his [BLEEP] during that press conference. All he did was fumble around questions. Dude literally started the conference off by telling everybody he didn't do much of anything.. "I was told it was a long and exhaustive process".

He isn't going to go out of his way to interview people for EVP roles etc. and Baalke sure isn't about to get up and jump start a search for somebody to work above him.

The longer it drags out the more likely it is to not happen. So no hiring somebody for at least another 2 1/2 months, which happens to fall during the most important parts (FA and draft) of the off season means we're [BLEEP] out of luck.

Lol, you ask why and then proceed to give all of the reasons why.

Because you shouldn't just be getting pissed now, you should have already been pissed and/or gotten over it by now lol. I thought it was pretty obvious Khan was just feeding the fans and media a load of bull [BLEEP].

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2022, 07:44 PM by Jag702.)

(02-16-2022, 07:33 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I checked and nobody has the username, CluelessSioux on the Dolphins board, so the pathway is cleared for his exit.

?

Lol, it was supposed to be an emoji of a laughing face

(02-16-2022, 07:41 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Because you shouldn't just be getting pissed now, you should have already been pissed and/or gotten over it by now lol. I thought it was pretty obvious Khan was just feeding the fans and media a load of bull [BLEEP].

I was pissed, then more pissed, then even more pissed, then briefly placated by the Spielman interview/press conference/promises that Pederson wouldn't take the job without Baalke being neutered, and now I am back to pissed.

(02-16-2022, 07:43 PM)Jag702 Wrote:
(02-16-2022, 07:33 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I checked and nobody has the username, CluelessSioux on the Dolphins board, so the pathway is cleared for his exit.

?

Lol, it was supposed to be an emoji of a laughing face

Just someone trying his best to be a comedian -- and bombing!

(02-16-2022, 09:12 PM)Upper Wrote:
(02-16-2022, 07:41 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Because you shouldn't just be getting pissed now, you should have already been pissed and/or gotten over it by now lol. I thought it was pretty obvious Khan was just feeding the fans and media a load of bull [BLEEP].

I was pissed, then more pissed, then even more pissed, then briefly placated by the Spielman interview/press conference/promises that Pederson wouldn't take the job without Baalke being neutered, and now I am back to pissed.

Yea but we both know how [BLEEP] backwards this franchise does things so this whole fumbling around the EVP and structure of the front office etc. stuff isn't surprising at all. Just par for the course, especially with that snake Baalke still in the building.

(02-16-2022, 10:41 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(02-16-2022, 09:12 PM)Upper Wrote: I was pissed, then more pissed, then even more pissed, then briefly placated by the Spielman interview/press conference/promises that Pederson wouldn't take the job without Baalke being neutered, and now I am back to pissed.

Yea but we both know how [BLEEP] backwards this franchise does things so this whole fumbling around the EVP and structure of the front office etc. stuff isn't surprising at all. Just par for the course, especially with that snake Baalke still in the building.

I'm a lot more optimistic than you guys.  I'm pretty sure there's going to be an EVP.  What's taking so long is the same thing that took so long on the head coaching search- Khan is taking his time and being very deliberate and careful. 

I got pretty pissed off during the head coaching search, but in the end, Khan made a good decision.  As for Baalke, he's not going to be entirely in charge of personnel- I'm pretty sure that will be a collective effort by several people.

(02-16-2022, 04:15 PM)JaggedSioux Wrote: Thanks, I'll check it out.

Reunited with bevel? Just playing. Dont let people get you upset here. Everyone wants to give as much as they can take here.

(02-17-2022, 07:49 AM)Jag88 Wrote:
(02-16-2022, 04:15 PM)JaggedSioux Wrote: Thanks, I'll check it out.

Reunited with bevel? Just playing. Dont let people get you upset here. Everyone wants to give as much as they can take here.
Hopes, dreams and speculation are all what make the offseason great. I'm just happy that most of the Jags' coaching staff from last season seem to have all landed on their feet after being attached to the Meyer debacle. Haven't seen anything on Schottenheimer, but maybe he's collecting himself and finally grieving following the death of Marty.

Khan, where is he at? If we thought about bringing him in last year, after this year it should be a no brainer after we had a horrendous draft with 14 draft picks and our team should zero improvement and actually regressed

(01-09-2024, 11:54 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Khan, where is he at?  If we thought about bringing him in last year, after this year it should be a no brainer after we had a horrendous draft with 14 draft picks and our team should zero improvement and actually regressed

Spielman signed with Washington yesterday.

(01-09-2024, 11:57 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(01-09-2024, 11:54 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Khan, where is he at?  If we thought about bringing him in last year, after this year it should be a no brainer after we had a horrendous draft with 14 draft picks and our team should zero improvement and actually regressed

Damn, I didn't see that.  We need to bring in some else hopefully

(01-09-2024, 11:57 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:

I think he just signed as a temporary consultant to help them hire a GM and HC.