Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Day Thread - Week 2 - clots @ Jags ***

I picked the Clots 23-16, but I'm certainly enjoying the bbq'd crow right now...with sweet and tangy sauce
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That's what I like to see on a Monday morning

A very nice jags victory

This game really had that 2017 vibe, what a performance by the entire team but especially the D holy cow.

[Image: 307098931_10223715612740731_562804227150...e=632C4068]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(09-18-2022, 05:01 PM)Dimson Wrote: [Image: 307098931_10223715612740731_562804227150...e=632C4068]

Lol, in their head big time

Saint Yawn is probably crying too... what a great day!
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

That was the most raucous and cheerful atmosphere I can remember at the stadium in a very long time. What’s more, there wasn’t an air of flukiness to it. The win was solid.

That was the single most dominant game i've seen this team COMPLETE in 3+ years or longer. absolutely gorgeous!

(09-18-2022, 05:41 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Saint Yawn is probably crying too... what a great day!

I believe it was Agnew, who shook Yan outta his shoes today. Made him whiff badly on one play. Think the play still ended up being a 1 yard loss, but he made Yan look like a fool. You would have been pleased.

(09-18-2022, 03:25 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 03:23 PM)Sibelius Wrote: You know, the Jags are having a great game and NFL sunday ticket has gone offline so I can't see it. This sux!

It was blacked out anyway. There is no legal way to see the jags if your out of market most weeks which sucks.

DAZN.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 08:38 PM by MJonesD_32.)

(09-18-2022, 03:45 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: This is the performance every player and fan needed. Last year was brutal but this feels like turning a corner. Great coaching, O putting up points, D playing elite and a shut out. 

This is a performance that gives us some confidence and a platform to build on.

100%!!!

(09-18-2022, 04:02 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Wow

This is the game we’ve all been waiting for. Thank you Jags

I LOVE YOU! 

we totally needed this... i enjoyed every second of this damn game.

(09-18-2022, 07:59 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 05:41 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Saint Yawn is probably crying too... what a great day!

I believe it was Agnew, who shook Yan outta his shoes today. Made him whiff badly on one play. Think the play still ended up being a 1 yard loss, but he made Yan look like a fool. You would have been pleased.
He played? I didn't remember hearing his name .... hahaha

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(09-18-2022, 01:32 PM)LMD Wrote: Those were two great drives in a row. This is exciting to see the team not wilt after last week's close loss. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but I'm liking Dougie P so far...

Yeah, it looks like we got the right guy for our coach.  Even the Philly fans still like Dougie P, and they don't like anybody!
[Image: pqk1i5F.jpg]

(09-18-2022, 09:06 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Beautiful
https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...0230364160

DUUUUUVAAAALLLLL!

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 10:02 PM by StrayaJag.)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxrvsLrDHVI

Legend has it that the Colts enjoyed the ice cream that Gus took the team out for following the game.

This is a game that I would like to watch again for once. What a game! Let's go jags. Keep it up

(09-18-2022, 10:02 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxrvsLrDHVI

Watching those highlights, I was struck by Trevor's accuracy.  Rolling out left, rolling out right, standing in the pocket, whatever.  Just a bunch of really accurate passes.